Affordable dentistry
In dyer need

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Does anyone know where a good affordable dentist is for people who don't have insurance? And by affordable I mean damn near free...
meth

Monroe, NC

#3 Aug 2, 2013
n e one who will fix meth mouth no insurance no money
heyhey

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 2, 2013
What exactly do you need done? My dad does teeth stuff like put teeth on people who are missing teeth and night guards and stuff like that ? If you're interested let me know
In dyer need

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2013
heyhey wrote:
What exactly do you need done? My dad does teeth stuff like put teeth on people who are missing teeth and night guards and stuff like that ? If you're interested let me know
I need a lot of work to be honest but at this point I'd settle for having them all pulled & dentures. I'm desperate because its become a health hazard. I feel nauseous & run down constantly my mouth hurts everyday all day literally an I won't even go into how its affected my self esteem.
just me

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2013
How about checking with the Health Dept.? They may have something to offer.
VEight

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Aug 2, 2013
In dyer need wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a lot of work to be honest but at this point I'd settle for having them all pulled & dentures. I'm desperate because its become a health hazard. I feel nauseous & run down constantly my mouth hurts everyday all day literally an I won't even go into how its affected my self esteem.
Check to see if a college with a dentistry program can give you treatment. ETSU has a dental hygiene program but dont do teeth pulling, just cleaning & maintenance i think. Dentistry programs use students about to graduate to work under the supervision of an actual dentist. Seems like UT KNOX might have a program now. School programs are usually free or very reduced fees. There was just a traveling medical clinic at Bristol Speedway for regional citizens. People were camping out for care. Sorry for your pain man
In dyer need

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2013
just me wrote:
How about checking with the Health Dept.? They may have something to offer.
Thank you! I will definitely look into it.
In dyer need

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Check to see if a college with a dentistry program can give you treatment. ETSU has a dental hygiene program but dont do teeth pulling, just cleaning & maintenance i think. Dentistry programs use students about to graduate to work under the supervision of an actual dentist. Seems like UT KNOX might have a program now. School programs are usually free or very reduced fees. There was just a traveling medical clinic at Bristol Speedway for regional citizens. People were camping out for care. Sorry for your pain man
Thank you for the info it is very helpful ill check into it
heyhey

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 3, 2013
In dyer need wrote:
<quoted text>I need a lot of work to be honest but at this point I'd settle for having them all pulled & dentures. I'm desperate because its become a health hazard. I feel nauseous & run down constantly my mouth hurts everyday all day literally an I won't even go into how its affected my self esteem.

He can't get pull them but he can make you dentures ! At a better price then any dentist !
In dyer need

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2013
heyhey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't get pull them but he can make you dentures ! At a better price then any dentist !
Who do I need to contact?
LAWYER

Johnson City, TN

#14 Sep 22, 2013
heyhey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't get pull them but he can make you dentures ! At a better price then any dentist !
HE WILL GET A TRIP TO THE JAIL FOR PRACTICING DENTISTRY WITHOUT A LICENSE!!
BloodClot

Bluff City, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2013
Pull them yourself and make your own teeth. All you need is some pliers, a block of good wood, and a pocket knife.
BloodClot

Bluff City, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2013
LAWYER wrote:
<quoted text> HE WILL GET A TRIP TO THE JAIL FOR PRACTICING DENTISTRY WITHOUT A LICENSE!!
Maybe he has a learners permit.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2013
In dyer need wrote:
Does anyone know where a good affordable dentist is for people who don't have insurance? And by affordable I mean damn near free...
Did you ever find anyone?

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 23, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Join the Army and they will take care of it at Ft. Jackson.
Nice nic picture. also GROSS
In the know

Rock Hill, SC

#20 Sep 23, 2013
Are you sure just making dentures is considered denistry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "popular vote" 30 min Really 34
Amanda chick from Ingle's 31 min Wondering 3
Why are you blocking me? 1 hr Stop playing games 7
Money to spend roads to grind 1 hr OMG 14
Dr. Strange's gf. . . or ex "Karen" 3 hr You know who 1
Dumb & Dumber in BELTON! 4 hr just me 5
tax lien 5 hr Tea 2
Gods wrath on Gatlingburg 9 hr Mee 116

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages