Alternative to FB's Greene County Buy Sell Giveaway Swap

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Alternative

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 15, 2013
I design web pages. I could make an alternative to Facebook's Greene County TN Buy Sell Giveawat Swap if people are interested.

You have "self-important" people who believe that are saving the world with their attempts to enforce rules at the current one.

I could admin the page with relatively few rules.

I know when you want to sell something, it is a pain to sell to just the first person who comments and work your way down. If you have someone willing to pay you more quickly who is easier to meet, and who is trustworthy, I would want to sell to that person instead of someone who is shady and unable to meet timely.

Also, as long as it doesn't break laws, you could sell whatever it is you want to sell. I could care less what it is, if legal.

I will only create the page if I have enough people willing to support it. I will give 1 week from now... That means at 11 pm, Wednesday, May 22nd. If I have 250 people comment here by then, I will create the pages by the end of Friday to get it running.
Stix and Stonze

Greeneville, TN

#3 May 15, 2013
I will definately support this. The admins. of the current FB group are REALLY annoying with the CONSTANT rule stating and rule changing and threats to be removed from the group! I mean, REALLY, those ADMINS.take their "roles" as being a group "MENTOR" as if they were elected public officials with the power to "IMPEACH" members of the group and permanently restrict their access to the internet or something!

Greeneville, TN

#4 May 15, 2013
I would support it.
Greeneville, TN

#5 May 16, 2013
Please!

They are even against the 2nd Amendment
Honestly

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 16, 2013
Count me in!!
really

Greeneville, TN

#7 May 16, 2013
Im in,though it is funny to argue with admins on GC buy sale trade.
winner

Jonesville, SC

#8 May 17, 2013
I got kicked out of the other group because I spoke out against the rules. Lol rule Nazi. "We don't make the rules we just enforce them". You see the admin of course you made the rules. Mark Zuckerburg didn't name you gods of GC buy sell trade. Shocked they don't show up to the transaction to control that to
Do It

Greeneville, TN

#9 May 17, 2013
I would participate. I hope an alternative site is actually formed instead of only discussed. It's one thing to get on topix and complain. It's quite another to take some action and set up a site.
for it

Mohawk, TN

#10 May 18, 2013
I'm in
Please

Greeneville, TN

#11 May 18, 2013
I'll join.
please

Matthews, NC

#12 May 19, 2013
I'm in

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 May 19, 2013
Would be nice to have an alternative. I removed myself from the drama of the Facebook one.
Good Idea

Bulls Gap, TN

#14 May 19, 2013
I would be interested.
seriously

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 22, 2013
really wrote:
Im in,though it is funny to argue with admins on GC buy sale trade.
Scarlett Vandiver is the administrator of most of those sites. She needs to get off her high horse and stop with the lectures. Ok Scarlett I think people get it they are supposed to post in a category.
Do It

Greeneville, TN

#16 May 22, 2013
I am interested
seriously

York, SC

#17 May 22, 2013
Stix and Stonze wrote:
I will definately support this. The admins. of the current FB group are REALLY annoying with the CONSTANT rule stating and rule changing and threats to be removed from the group! I mean, REALLY, those ADMINS.take their "roles" as being a group "MENTOR" as if they were elected public officials with the power to "IMPEACH" members of the group and permanently restrict their access to the internet or something!
yep describes scarlett vandiver to a t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville Snobs 19 min Trunketeer 19
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 21 min Trunketeer 43
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 24 min Rope 69
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr Veronica 14
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 hr HolyChaos76 129
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,580
Why so paranoid? 3 hr Veronica 63
Principal at Mosheim 7 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News