First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shooter

Fort Campbell, TN

#45 Nov 26, 2012
Why are their liberal mouths round?
Redneck

Nashville, TN

#46 Nov 26, 2012
Thats right Proud Lib...keep telling yourself that your doing something for the enviroment because you drive some econo box nerd mobile. Why don't you pull over some "good ole boy" in a pick up and spew your nonsense to him. See what kinda response you will get. Liberal pu$$y. Hey shooter, I bet I can guess about the "round" mouth liberals!! They can take it in th a$$ in their little toyota pu$$ius.
Elder Mystic

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#47 Nov 27, 2012
Despite the fact that I feel that labor unions are as equally complicit in the downfall of the American car industry as are the liberals (or anyone for that matter) who buy the foriegn cars, I have (and always will) purchase an American car. There is something called loyalty to one's county, that sadly has been all but forgotten by most people in the age range of 18-35. This group are the ones who have succumbed to the slow brainwash of the revisionist American educational system and the traitorous mass media. Thinking that that they possess intelligence, their minds in fact only work on the emotional level, not the reasoning level.
shooter

Fort Campbell, TN

#48 Nov 27, 2012
Elder Mystic wrote:
Despite the fact that I feel that labor unions are as equally complicit in the downfall of the American car industry as are the liberals (or anyone for that matter) who buy the foriegn cars, I have (and always will) purchase an American car. There is something called loyalty to one's county, that sadly has been all but forgotten by most people in the age range of 18-35. This group are the ones who have succumbed to the slow brainwash of the revisionist American educational system and the traitorous mass media. Thinking that that they possess intelligence, their minds in fact only work on the emotional level, not the reasoning level.
Labor unions? Downfall? Another media believer. The products cannot be made without the workers, union or not. Educate yourself on the greed of ceo's and Vice Presidents. Look at the number OF the CEOs that companies have,the salaries and bonuses they get and compare it to the megar wage and benefits that a protected person gets (union). My company for one has 51 Vice Presidents. And no telling how many CEOs and other non contract employees that have NO skills of the trade nor could they step in and help in the event of a national disaster or strike. All they are is a sponge holding some degree sucking money that is undeserved!
Elder Mystic

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#49 Nov 27, 2012
shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Labor unions? Downfall? Another media believer. The products cannot be made without the workers, union or not. Educate yourself on the greed of ceo's and Vice Presidents. Look at the number OF the CEOs that companies have,the salaries and bonuses they get and compare it to the megar wage and benefits that a protected person gets (union). My company for one has 51 Vice Presidents. And no telling how many CEOs and other non contract employees that have NO skills of the trade nor could they step in and help in the event of a national disaster or strike. All they are is a sponge holding some degree sucking money that is undeserved!
Shooter. I do not at all disagree with your statement on the top heavyness of many organizations. It is both a waste and quite frankly a crime. But please understand that just as many VP and CEO these days are liberal democrats as they are conservative Republicans. I don't think people are cognizant of that face.
Elder Mystic

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#50 Nov 27, 2012
shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Labor unions? Downfall? Another media believer. The products cannot be made without the workers, union or not. Educate yourself on the greed of ceo's and Vice Presidents. Look at the number OF the CEOs that companies have,the salaries and bonuses they get and compare it to the megar wage and benefits that a protected person gets (union). My company for one has 51 Vice Presidents. And no telling how many CEOs and other non contract employees that have NO skills of the trade nor could they step in and help in the event of a national disaster or strike. All they are is a sponge holding some degree sucking money that is undeserved!
Whoa (spellcheck!!!)...cognizant of that fact.
Elder Mystic

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#51 Nov 27, 2012
The company I work for is a perfect example. We have but 20 employees, but yet there is a CEO and there are 3 VP's! They are all supremely overpaid and while we laugh (because it's all you can do); one of the VP's is always constantly playing Suduko on his PC and setting up his golf league spreadsheet. He doesn't contribute anything positive to the company in meetings or in our strategic goals. This guy drives a Lexus too. Our parent company, which is one of the largest (if not the largest) here in town, has a CEO that is an outspoken liberal. And yet, the "workers" are the first to go in any layoff. Don't tell me that big business is conservative. It is not. The selfishness and greed of the money is the problem and it does not discriminate along party lines. I align with neither party, yet I do support the American ideal. Because of this, I am a loyal American in my actions and in my words. I'm afraid however that our country is being taken over by barbarians (both domestic and from outside) and that left-wing ideology is our biggest threat.
shooter

Fort Campbell, TN

#52 Nov 27, 2012
Elder Mystic wrote:
The company I work for is a perfect example. We have but 20 employees, but yet there is a CEO and there are 3 VP's! They are all supremely overpaid and while we laugh (because it's all you can do); one of the VP's is always constantly playing Suduko on his PC and setting up his golf league spreadsheet. He doesn't contribute anything positive to the company in meetings or in our strategic goals. This guy drives a Lexus too. Our parent company, which is one of the largest (if not the largest) here in town, has a CEO that is an outspoken liberal. And yet, the "workers" are the first to go in any layoff. Don't tell me that big business is conservative. It is not. The selfishness and greed of the money is the problem and it does not discriminate along party lines. I align with neither party, yet I do support the American ideal. Because of this, I am a loyal American in my actions and in my words. I'm afraid however that our country is being taken over by barbarians (both domestic and from outside) and that left-wing ideology is our biggest threat.
Sounds like CE minerals
shooter

Fort Campbell, TN

#53 Nov 27, 2012
Elder Mystic wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa (spellcheck!!!)...cognizant of that fact.
Spellcheck? iPhone! It does what it does.
Volvo Driver

United States

#54 Nov 27, 2012
I drive a foreign car because American cars are disgustingly designed and engineered. I love my country but hate its cars.
Dave H

Placerville, CA

#55 Dec 4, 2012
GOP wrote:
I disagree with this. I'm a Republican, and I own both a BMW and a Volvo. The type of car you drive (America versus Import) has nothing to do with your political affiliation. I know fellow Republicans who drive everything from a Toyota Corolla to a gas guzzlin' SUV. Same for Democrats.
Hmmmm....I don't know. I can't recall ever knowing a conservative who drove a Prius.
Believer

Montpelier, VA

#56 Dec 28, 2013
tx_atheist wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you went to death row in an American prison you would find the majority claiming to be of the Christian faith so what's your point?
You just made his point and don't even realize it. The reason you will find that most death row inmates claim christian faith is because when ANY human being is faced with the probability of death, they will turn to God to avoid an eternity in hell. Every knee will bow and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, even Atheists.
ItsBlue

United States

#57 Oct 28, 2014
Because we dont care about proving ourselves to people.

“Crapshoot”

Since: Jul 14

win some; lose some

#58 Oct 28, 2014
It's a feel good thing. They think in some minuscule way they are saving the planet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#59 Oct 28, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
It's a feel good thing. They think in some minuscule way they are saving the planet.
I agree. Saving out air one Yugo at a time. Hehe......

“Crapshoot”

Since: Jul 14

win some; lose some

#60 Oct 28, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Saving out air one Yugo at a time. Hehe......
Reminds me of a Yugo joke. Why is the rear glass in a Yugo heated? To keep your hands warm while you push it.(Insert laughter here)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#61 Oct 28, 2014
Bahahahaha! Yes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 45 min Trunketeer 7,544
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Alex Nicole 1,438
STD kings of Greeneville 1 hr Melicious Moo Cow 5
Eat it haters 1 hr whothehellcares- 22
Wha u have peerced? 1 hr Ryan stovepipe Ar... 5
SGHS girls win 1 hr LOL 11
EMS and County Property taxes 2 hr max 1
damn fourwheelers 2 hr Kohlrabi 13
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 3 hr sick landscaper 54

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:48 am PST

Bleacher Report11:48AM
Insider Buzz: NFL Decision on Hardy Reinstatement Coming by Start of Free Agency
NFL 2:36 PM
Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers strike extension
Bleacher Report 2:46 PM
Panthers Sign TE Olsen to 3-Year Extension
ESPN 3:04 PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension