Don't believe everything you read

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

peaceful

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have never been on Topix before, but someone informed me that a thread had been started about a family member of mine. Anyone can get on here a bash another person, even without a shred of truth in what they say. It can hurt families and destroy lives. Please, before you get on here, don't forget that none of what people say is necessarily true. I could write anything about anyone. Maybe say that a husband is cheating on his wife, or that someone is homosexual, or someone does drugs. This is nothing but shameless smut. I would guess that 99% of the time the person who starts a thread about someone else is a jealous ex or just jealous of that person period. Or maybe they have absolutely no life whatsoever and have nothing better to do than play God with innocent people's lives. Please don't feed into this nonsense. Thank you.
my world

Salisbury, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Some families are chock full of unstable people.
LoveMyGunRights

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Everything on the internet is true! I read it on the internet. Also met my bf on here. He's a french model. Bonjour! Lmao, sorry. Found my opportunity so I took it.
yes

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Jan 28, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
Everything on the internet is true! I read it on the internet. Also met my bf on here. He's a french model. Bonjour! Lmao, sorry. Found my opportunity so I took it.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 7 min Whose Ur Daddy 17
Julia crittenden 39 min Know It All 3
Druggie hits woman up side of the head! 57 min Steve 4
cook out burgers 2 hr NobodyUKno 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 7,792
Shawanna Yokley anyone know anything? 3 hr Tellinstraight 20
Sup 4 hr A thought 3
RIP Jeff Roark Thu benjamin 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search