THe picnic on the 30th...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#157 Jun 28, 2013
Burrito Sandwich wrote:
I'm bringing Paco, Jose, Jesus, Maria, and Juan. We will be in the bitchin KIA soul. I hope everyone likes tacos and beans
What about Miguel?!? And Rosa? Please, bring everyone. ;)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#158 Jun 28, 2013
Viking View wrote:
<quoted text>I am reconsidering coming and bringing all the missing drugs from the 3rd judicial task force evidence storage lockers. So if you see a couple LandAir tractor and trailers coming, that's me folks, time to partttty.....
Oh wow. I never thought any missing drugs would show back up around here... This IS Greeneville. Lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#159 Jun 28, 2013
Viking View wrote:
<quoted text>I am reconsidering coming and bringing all the missing drugs from the 3rd judicial task force evidence storage lockers. So if you see a couple LandAir tractor and trailers coming, that's me folks, time to partttty.....
lol Heck sense everyone knows where I work now... I use to work for LandAir also.
But no, GA is correct, those drugs will never be recovered. I already smoked all of the crack and I sold the coke to WTHC. I miss him...
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#160 Jun 28, 2013
Never apologize for having a job. While many people cannot find work many others are content to sit at home and let the government support them. Be proud of who you are.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#161 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Never apologize for having a job. While many people cannot find work many others are content to sit at home and let the government support them. Be proud of who you are.
Oh, I am certainly proud of who I am. Those that believe I'm a "burger flipper" don't understand that I'm not min. wage material. I work hard for a company I love and they pay me just fine.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#162 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am certainly proud of who I am. Those that believe I'm a "burger flipper" don't understand that I'm not min. wage material. I work hard for a company I love and they pay me just fine.
It takes a strong person to work effectively with the public. I applaud you for every minute of "burger flippin" you do! I've done it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I could! I loved working with the public. You meet amazing people and when you can smile and have fun while still getting a paycheck... There's no better job.... All these people are just jealous bc they hate their jobs. My favorite job (besides my bar) was scooping ice cream and decorating cakes for Baskin Robbins. I also enjoyed Hardees, Sonic AND Fatz. I've worked other rewarding jobs... But in these jobs, no two days were ever the same.:-)
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#163 Jun 28, 2013
I truly believe that everything a person has done in the past has made them into what they are today. And anyone who has ever worked with the public would laugh t the thought of you being "just a burger flipper"
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#164 Jun 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a strong person to work effectively with the public. I applaud you for every minute of "burger flippin" you do! I've done it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I could! I loved working with the public. You meet amazing people and when you can smile and have fun while still getting a paycheck... There's no better job.... All these people are just jealous bc they hate their jobs. My favorite job (besides my bar) was scooping ice cream and decorating cakes for Baskin Robbins. I also enjoyed Hardees, Sonic AND Fatz. I've worked other rewarding jobs... But in these jobs, no two days were ever the same.:-)
Scooping ice cream is a darn hard job.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#165 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
I truly believe that everything a person has done in the past has made them into what they are today. And anyone who has ever worked with the public would laugh t the thought of you being "just a burger flipper"
OK, I have to admit I thought of her being a drunk burger flipper. Sorry Se7en. I just couldn't let that one slip by. I guess by now you know the difference in hmmm and Hmm.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#166 Jun 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I have to admit I thought of her being a drunk burger flipper. Sorry Se7en. I just couldn't let that one slip by. I guess by now you know the difference in hmmm and Hmm.
nice...
:/

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#167 Jun 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I have to admit I thought of her being a drunk burger flipper. Sorry Se7en. I just couldn't let that one slip by. I guess by now you know the difference in hmmm and Hmm.
No problem...:) You little sweet heart you
:O
Pfft...
Ok, fine I'm uncertain of your motive with this post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#168 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>No problem...:) You little sweet heart you
:O
Pfft...
Ok, fine I'm uncertain of your motive with this post.
And...
I...
Shall await... your motive...
Before...
I reply...
Hmm(mm)
(Oh yeah! There are 2 extra Ms there! Now what??)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#169 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
And...
I...
Shall await... your motive...
Before...
I reply...
Hmm(mm)
(Oh yeah! There are 2 extra Ms there! Now what??)
and I meant to LOWER CAPS the h!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#170 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
I truly believe that everything a person has done in the past has made them into what they are today. And anyone who has ever worked with the public would laugh t the thought of you being "just a burger flipper"
I think every being should work a public job, deal with a disgruntled customer... For only one day. It's not always "just burger flipping"... Sometimes you have to dodge them babies when they're made wrong! Lol Se7en, girl... You're "da bomb" baby!:-)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#171 Jun 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooping ice cream is a darn hard job.
Care to guess which ice cream is the absolute hardest to manipulate with a scooper and a wire (for cutting cake slabs)? I'll give you a hint: I wore it home every single day! Lol okay, that hint sucked... But it's true. It's certainly not my favorite flavor either... And most women love it!
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#172 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I meant to LOWER CAPS the h!!
You are making it clear why I said what I did. LOL!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#173 Jun 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are making it clear why I said what I did. LOL!
I was kidding, ya know. Trying to make you laugh...
Obviously futile effort.
My bad.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#174 Jun 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are making it clear why I said what I did. LOL!
Hmm... Maybe u got it. For goodness sakes it's so hard to hear your expressions and meaning...
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#175 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... Maybe u got it. For goodness sakes it's so hard to hear your expressions and meaning...
I got it. Just trying to go easy on posting to you. I'm kind of afraid I could push you over your 3000 posts tonight and all of them would be about me.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#176 Jun 28, 2013
I can see that, in no time, you two are going to let bygones be bygones & become buddies!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The South Concedes 2 hr whothehellcares- 14
Us nitrogen 3 hr Kerri W 7
Joey Tweed (Jan '15) 3 hr Kerri 3
Anyone know where the iceberg swimming hole is 3 hr Kerri 5
The worst people who work for Comcare, Envision... 3 hr iknow 2
Tammy Thompson Pillar 4 hr Deeznuts 1
Matt Burkey 4 hr Deeznuts 11
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 5 hr Word 30
it is happening. we are next 5 hr whothehellcares- 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages