COMMON CORE Bush W ideal JEB too

COMMON CORE Bush W ideal JEB too

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

I forgot W

Bristol, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2014
Yes look it up Obama is just continuing the law Bush enacted just like future Republicans and Obamacare will do . get your facts straight .

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2014
I forgot W wrote:
Yes look it up Obama is just continuing the law Bush enacted just like future Republicans and Obamacare will do . get your facts straight .
Yes, look it up. Ever heard of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? Go for it smartazz. Waaay before Bush, and your Potus and Bill Ayers were knee-deep in it.
It was

Bristol, TN

#3 Aug 10, 2014
Yes a Bush ideal that became law as I recall just like his pro illegal thinking that brother JEB picked up on .

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 10, 2014
We shouldn't dwell on whose idea it was, the fact is, it is a terrible concept. Rewriting history, changing the way way math is taught, the list goes on.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
We shouldn't dwell on whose idea it was, the fact is, it is a terrible concept. Rewriting history, changing the way way math is taught, the list goes on.
Yeah, tried to explain that over on another thread to the poster and they have sheep's wool covering their eyes apparently. Good morning, BTW...
Chinese Mind WAR

Bristol, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2014
The country with the smartest kids wins and we finally stop people who are not rich nor will ever be voting Republican two birds one stone .
Republican Law

Bristol, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Blame Obama for caring on the Bush law if you like but at one point man up and say you did it Republicans .
GOP finest Law

Bristol, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2014
It rewards failure if the group does not pull together and carry the stragglers how can that be done . The marines punishes the group until the group pulls the slow ones along .
Say it isnt true

Bristol, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2014
But yes it is they forgot to tell you about that part when they BS-ed you before the election . dirty trick Republicans I call them .
It is true

Bristol, TN

#10 Aug 11, 2014
Bush R great ideal that might just work for most kids if the class works together or allows cheating lol .

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#11 Aug 11, 2014
It is true wrote:
Bush R great ideal that might just work for most kids if the class works together or allows cheating lol .
Why don't you just register a name instead of just posting under a different name every time and answering your own posts? You think we can't tell it's the same person? Duh

Location hidden

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Say it isnt true wrote:
But yes it is they forgot to tell you about that part when they BS-ed you before the election . dirty trick Republicans I call them .
It isn't true.Ok, I have said it. Are you happy now? The Republicans and Democrats only play dirty tricks on those who are too uneducated to do their research and believe everything that is reported by the main stream media. Would that be you?
Bush Idea yes

Bristol, TN

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Its what the Bush Cheney that out it in law not Obama he just carried on in the implementation of the law .
We know

Bristol, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2014
Do you how many times do you have to be reminded before it takes don't let Republicans running for office fool you again .
Below Average

Bluff City, TN

#15 Aug 26, 2014
The standards are too high trying to match that of China its easier to match the low wages . Let the students cheat like in the old days its win win for all .
Forgets partyGOP

Bluff City, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2014
It was his great idea and truth is it might just help out should when conservatives realize they are going to have to spend tax dollars on education or lose federal funding . No money well tax the damn rich they have plenty that needs spread around .

Location hidden

#17 Aug 28, 2014
Below Average wrote:
The standards are too high trying to match that of China its easier to match the low wages . Let the students cheat like in the old days its win win for all .
With or without education as your case may be the low wages of China cannot be matched as the hated rich businessman is being taxed so heavily we cannot compete you silly thing. Are you sure you are not a professor at one of our local universities? The garbage you put on here closely resembles the spew that is taught in the progressive indoctrination to our local college students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SG Volleyball 9 min Get on yo knees 46
parent fight at CC Elementary 14 min bringing it 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 18 min Red_Forman 10,259
Transgender mess 19 min Tuco 91
Mean Walmart Rant... 26 min Bryan Cranston 88
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,563
jacob waddle at ti 2 hr Stating the obvious 2
Good churches? 11 hr Dr Wu 26
Bad wreck tonight 20 hr Mr Christian 4

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages