i know a few aint this just so nasty people come on now lol
shameonu

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Its not nice to make fun of people.
haha

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Well, there are quite a few, this is Greeneville you know. I do have to defend the girls with mustaches that is a result of birth control. I developed some darker hair due to it, but there is such a thing called WAX! Once I stopped BC, it went away, so don't hate on the girls that are keeping themselves from unwanted pregnancies.

The nasty teeth is either pill, meth, or crack heads 99% of the time. Again, this is Greeneville, the others need to learn to brush their teeth.
christy b

Warwick, RI

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Melissa Shelton the one that use to be with Jason Gaddis she let herself got on drugs her teeth is getting bad. She don't even take care of her kids.
shhhh

Franklin, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Christan Serrianne has both
smells fishy

Brentwood, TN

#6 Nov 1, 2010
casey rice
christan serrianne

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2010
shhhh wrote:
Christan Serrianne has both
i would like to know who shhh is because unless you are my child, my fiance, or someone that i give two sh*ts about you cant hurt me with your words... you can say all that you want about me.. cause its sad that you ppl go on here just to talk about other ppl and there flaws.. i have a feelin
g i know who this is... and its ok tho.. say all you want... its sad that we live in a society that ppl cant do anything better than degrade one another... why cant ppl be happy with there selves???? why is ppl always talking about one another degrading them to make them feel better??? SO MY COMMENT TO YOU SHHHH IS THAT ATLEAst I HAVE ALL MY PEARLY WHITES... AND AS FAR AS A MUSTACHE GOES COME ON REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS... cause you are the only one who has ever wrote anything bad about me on here... and this is the first time i have ever been on here... and the last so type away with your little key board... and your useless excuse to make you feel better... now thats done with i am going to go play with my daughter and have fun... and as for you... you will probably come back on here and try to degrade me some more when i could care less.. all of you have a great afternoon and god bless..
shhhh

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 2, 2010
The funny part is, she thinks her teeth are white! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha! She needs someone else to take a look at the back of them from the side (which isn't hard due to her "snaggle teeth".) they look like she's just got done letting a bag of M&M's melt in her mouth!! Oh, n yes, you do have a "stash" lmfao! Up till you tried to argue with it, I hadn't planned on mentioning your "happy trail"! Oh wait, I guess women are SOPOSED to have hair up to their belly button ha..!?!?! One more thing, the only one that needs and "blessing" from God, is your Fiance'! God help his poor fucking soul!! I heard what happend to the last guy!
just for the record

AOL

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Hey, shhhh..
You are obviously an idiot. But, I'm sure you are a hottie, and perfect. Post a picture so we can all see how wonderful YOU look. I have no idea who this girl is you are talking about, but I'm on her side, and you are stupid.
hahahahaha

Brentwood, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2010
sarah brobeck
BehindBlueEyes

Detroit, MI

#11 Nov 3, 2010
Na Na
what

Brentwood, TN

#12 Nov 3, 2010
BehindBlueEyes wrote:
Na Na
do what
what

Brentwood, TN

#13 Nov 3, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
sarah brobeck
thats true. got some yellow on them teeth and little stach coming through
muffin

Brentwood, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2010
becky darnell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC inaugeration protest, Million Woman March 44 min Buford 14
More broken campaign promises 1 hr OMG 42
April Harmon lane 1 hr Rebel yell 2
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 1 hr Matthew McConaughey 88
Late night secret conversations 4 hr Hound Dawg 1
thieves (Sep '10) 8 hr Value card lady 243
How do you maintain a job at Child Support 8 hr smarter than you 10

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance