Comments
321 - 340 of 374 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#337
Jun 18, 2013
 
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that ugly?
It's just that he's soooo handsome, women swarm him when he goes out.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Jun 18, 2013
 
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that ugly?
No offense dear, but have you looked in the mirror?
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Jun 18, 2013
 
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>It's just that he's soooo handsome, women swarm him when he goes out.
Thanks, but those were just bees.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Jun 18, 2013
 
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>No offense dear, but have you looked in the mirror?
Oh, now Willie...Mrs. Roberson is a hot-to-trot lil sex pot!!!! ;)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Jun 18, 2013
 
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but those were just bees.
Queen bees, though, so she wasn't completely off-base :)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Jun 18, 2013
 
I'm his queen bee. The others are just hangers-on, Willie-queen-wannabes if you will. Hahaha!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Jun 18, 2013
 
I'm fat but I'm still going to show up.(GRIN) NOrmally I woudln't be caught dead at a social function looking like I do, but I thought "WTH".. Whether I need a paper sack like Wet Willie remains to be determined by the attendees.(GRIN)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Jun 18, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
I'm fat but I'm still going to show up.(GRIN) NOrmally I woudln't be caught dead at a social function looking like I do, but I thought "WTH".. Whether I need a paper sack like Wet Willie remains to be determined by the attendees.(GRIN)
oh, stop it...I've seen your photos & you weren't fat in a single one of them!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FriendofDog wrote:
I'm fat but I'm still going to show up.(GRIN) NOrmally I woudln't be caught dead at a social function looking like I do, but I thought "WTH".. Whether I need a paper sack like Wet Willie remains to be determined by the attendees.(GRIN)
I know exactly what you look like. You are quite beautiful and you look exactly like someone I'm proud to call friend. Over the past few months I've gotten to know you through your Topix and FB posts. You are some kind of lady! Can't wait to meet ya!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FriendofDog wrote:
I'm fat but I'm still going to show up.(GRIN) NOrmally I woudln't be caught dead at a social function looking like I do, but I thought "WTH".. Whether I need a paper sack like Wet Willie remains to be determined by the attendees.(GRIN)
If you're fat, so am I! Wait, can we change it to PHAT? ;-)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jun 18, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>If you're fat, so am I! Wait, can we change it to PHAT? ;-)
I just had a baby lol so I'm prolly the epiphany of "phat" but hopefully it won't take long... Ok, fine... It's been 6 months... but I haven't tried... guess I should...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jun 18, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a baby lol so I'm prolly the epiphany of "phat" but hopefully it won't take long... Ok, fine... It's been 6 months... but I haven't tried... guess I should...
You are NOT fat...you are no bigger than me...and I've actually seen you in person!!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a baby lol so I'm prolly the epiphany of "phat" but hopefully it won't take long... Ok, fine... It's been 6 months... but I haven't tried... guess I should...
Yeah, the baby part I get... It's hard to loose that weight... I still haven't. What am I talking about, my baby will be 8 in a month! Lol

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jun 18, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a baby lol so I'm prolly the epiphany of "phat" but hopefully it won't take long... Ok, fine... It's been 6 months... but I haven't tried... guess I should...
Hell, it's been a yr since I had mine and I may have lost 10-20 lbs. I felt self-conscious about it but my husband says I look better now than when I weighed 120 lbs so that's good enough for me. The way I see it is, if you don't like the way I look then turn the eff around. I can't stand when people judge others just cause they are heavier than them.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jun 18, 2013
 
I didn't give birth to my baby...he's a dog :)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jun 18, 2013
 
I love u ladies... ty...

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jun 18, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
I love u ladies... ty...
You're welcome :) I seen a thing on fb one time referring to being a mother that said, "Your body is not ruined, you're a tiger that's earned your stripes." Made me feel tingly inside lol. My body might not be ruined but my emotions are. Good god I cry about everything lol. I cried cause my frozen pizza got burnt one night. Wth?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LoveMyGunRights wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome :) I seen a thing on fb one time referring to being a mother that said, "Your body is not ruined, you're a tiger that's earned your stripes." Made me feel tingly inside lol. My body might not be ruined but my emotions are. Good god I cry about everything lol. I cried cause my frozen pizza got burnt one night. Wth?
I cry cause I'm out of cigarettes and I'm too drunk to drive to the gas station. WTH? I know a guy named WTH. I think he might be hot...

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jun 18, 2013
 
Are you drunk now and out of smokes? If so, that blows so sorry lol. I hate that!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jun 18, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cry cause I'm out of cigarettes and I'm too drunk to drive to the gas station. WTH? I know a guy named WTH. I think he might be hot...
I cry because I'm crying... And I have no clue why. And when someone asks why... I cry harder. WTH prob is hot, that's all I have to say 'bout that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••