Wives need beating
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#22 Nov 13, 2012
In my opinion, there are certain circumstances in which a man deserves at least one good bitch slap. However, if a woman were to become out of control with her flying fists, I do believe that the man she is attacking should restrain her until she calms, for men are physically stronger than women. A man who hits a woman is a foolish coward.

Location known

#23 Nov 13, 2012
uncle fugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a nice cock slapping are you!
Noooo.
GreeneNative

Clover, SC

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Hey GSP, surely you've struggled with a tough female in your attempt to effect an arrest? I remember vividly such an incident between a Depot St "brawler" and myself. She didn't get hit, but I darn near lost the wrestling match!
whothehellcares

United States

#25 Nov 13, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
In my opinion, there are certain circumstances in which a man deserves at least one good bitch slap.
So on the flip side, are there circumstances when a woman deserves at least one good back hand...

“When in doubt, mumble.”

Since: Oct 12

Abingdon, VA

#26 Nov 13, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
So on the flip side, are there circumstances when a woman deserves at least one good back hand...
I would say catching her in bed with your best friend without your permission might warrant one.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#27 Nov 13, 2012
GreeneNative wrote:
Hey GSP, surely you've struggled with a tough female in your attempt to effect an arrest? I remember vividly such an incident between a Depot St "brawler" and myself. She didn't get hit, but I darn near lost the wrestling match!
LOL! How did you know? Oh, yes, I've wrangled a few mares in my time. I'd usually try to get their arms pinned then just ride it out until they got tired but some definitely bucked harder than others...and longer too, especially if they'd had a few too many. I've been bumped, bruised, scratched and had a shirt or two almost torn off but nothing serious. We can look back and laugh about it now though, right?!?! Good times!(-:

Location known

#29 Nov 14, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly! There are circumstances (such as provided by Stinkinfish) in which a woman deserves a good back hand, but a real man will refrain from giving her what she deserves; and a good LADY would never do such a thing.

On the other "hand," a lady should always inflict the bitch slap should her man deserve it. That's simply how it is.
whothehellcares

United States

#30 Nov 14, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly! There are circumstances (such as provided by Stinkinfish) in which a woman deserves a good back hand, but a real man will refrain from giving her what she deserves; and a good LADY would never do such a thing.
On the other "hand," a lady should always inflict the bitch slap should her man deserve it. That's simply how it is.

Ok, I agree with you. I was just hoping you weren't the type who thought a woman could do whatever and a man just has to sit and take it. That's the kind of attitude that makes me want to smack a bitch...:)

Location known

#31 Nov 14, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I agree with you. I was just hoping you weren't the type who thought a woman could do whatever and a man just has to sit and take it. That's the kind of attitude that makes me want to smack a bitch...:)
Oh, heavens no, I'm not that type! In fact, I would like to smack all bitches with such attitudes for they give good ladies a bad name! Line 'em up!
/-8<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys at Parker 2 hr Curious 1
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 9
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 6 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
worst agency 6 hr No Doubt 5
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 7 hr Notimpressed 7
Mary ann morelock 7 hr Factual 9
Circuit Court Clerk Race 7 hr stupid people!!! 91
White Power rally in Charlottesville 8 hr really 176
Confederate Monuments 14 hr Max Planck 133

Greeneville Jobs