Wives need beating
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Judge

Antioch, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I don't see what you all are complaining about? You have to beat your wife up to keep her in line. I think that's even in the bible.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Really? Either you're an incredibly stupid person or just trolling for flames.
FriendofGoat

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Really? Either you're an incredibly stupid person or just trolling for flames.
seems if you do it you get elected if your a Republican

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2012
FriendofGoat wrote:
<quoted text>seems if you do it you get elected if your a Republican
Yes, mormon Chris McMahon, I suppose we do. Jeez...get a life, or at least a job!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Judge wrote:
I don't see what you all are complaining about? You have to beat your wife up to keep her in line. I think that's even in the bible.
Interesting line of reasoning. Did you post this while awaiting arraignment on domestic assault charges?
FriendofSnake

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
ok lets ask the lady voters about that

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I have seen a few females that need a good azz whippin.

Location known

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Mr Christian wrote:
I have seen a few females that need a good azz whippin.
Posters! Do not be so quick to set him on fire!(I think he is referring to BSDM)!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2012
And wives say husbands need beating. It's a vicious circle round and around.(joking, joking!)(-:
mcw

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
I don't believe in men hitting women but trust me, I've seen some women that need the crap slapped out of them to keep them in place. As a female, I am appalled by the way some women treat their husbands and belittle them in front of others. I know a woman whose man is too good for her and she is constantly yelling at him OVER NOTHING!! and calling him worthless trash and beating on him. I don't think its fair that they can beat up on men and not even get touched. If I was a man and my girl was hitting on me, you best believe I'd slap her..not punch her in the face or anything but just a slap to give her a wake up call.
well

Brevard, NC

#11 Nov 13, 2012
mcw wrote:
I don't believe in men hitting women but trust me, I've seen some women that need the crap slapped out of them to keep them in place. As a female, I am appalled by the way some women treat their husbands and belittle them in front of others. I know a woman whose man is too good for her and she is constantly yelling at him OVER NOTHING!! and calling him worthless trash and beating on him. I don't think its fair that they can beat up on men and not even get touched. If I was a man and my girl was hitting on me, you best believe I'd slap her..not punch her in the face or anything but just a slap to give her a wake up call.
Well the problem is that the deputies reported that Mr Hawk had no marks on him that morning.
Citizen

Marion, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Aileen Carol Wuornos (February 29, 1956 October 9, 2002) was an American serial killer who killed seven men in Florida in 1989 and 1990.

Location known

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Aileen Carol Wuornos (February 29, 1956 October 9, 2002) was an American serial killer who killed seven men in Florida in 1989 and 1990.
She murdered out of love for her manipulative girlfriend. They needed money.

“When in doubt, mumble.”

Since: Oct 12

Abingdon, VA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Judge wrote:
Spanking yes, beating no.

You can't beat a woman into submission.
Lmao

Antioch, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Sorry ladies, but if you're man enough to hit me, then I'm man enough to knock your ass out. Don't hit me and I won't hit you back.

“Dream Catcher”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Women don't deserve a beating just as men don't deserve being humiliated by their wives. I don't know why a man thinks he should lay a hand on any woman like that. It makes you an A$$ and a coward. Women should treat their man the way they would want to be treated also. No reason to treat them like dirt either. If you truly love your spouse then treat them with RESPECT. Don't cheat or degrade your relationship. I believe we should all be adults and not beat on anyone. As far as David Hawk goes .... I can't say anything because I wasn't a witness. Let it go and let the courts figure it out. Topix isn't where we should be getting out information on things.
Whip it

Eddyville, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Guess you haven't met the right woman to beat you back, cause some will.
uncle fugly

Clinton, NC

#19 Nov 13, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Posters! Do not be so quick to set him on fire!(I think he is referring to BSDM)!
Looking for a nice cock slapping are you!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Men who beat up women are cowards who wouldn't dare mix it up with another "man" in my opinion. I've personally witnessed these brave "men" cry like blubbering babies enroute to jail. Granted, if someone physically attacks you (male or female), you have the right to restrain that person with appropriate force until they calm down but should a verbal altercation become heated to the point of assaulting someone, there's always that option to simply walk away.

“Dream Catcher”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Men who beat up women are cowards who wouldn't dare mix it up with another "man" in my opinion. I've personally witnessed these brave "men" cry like blubbering babies enroute to jail. Granted, if someone physically attacks you (male or female), you have the right to restrain that person with appropriate force until they calm down but should a verbal altercation become heated to the point of assaulting someone, there's always that option to simply walk away.
I've been the victim of a cowards hand before and it's not a good experience for any woman. I put his butt in jail fast. I vowed never to be treated like that again. I found the love of my life when he gave me a ticket. I am now treated like a woman should be and loved beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. God blessed me with a good man.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was your favorite 80's rock band? 3 min Booger_ Burns 10
Body found 6 min really 7
Trumptards that still believe in Trump the chump 23 min Donald J Trump 32
Max Planck For Sheriff 41 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 627
Ricky smelcer and Cory mathes (Jul '15) 3 hr Tell u like it is 23
kids runnin wild in the Dr office~Parents who n... (Aug '10) 4 hr All i gotta say 31
China Kirby (Jul '11) 4 hr Graf Spiel 101

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages