You think the pill problem in Greeneville was bad.

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

messenger

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2013
It's about to get A WHOLE lot worse now that heroin has now made a major introduction into Greeneville! Things are about to get real bad around here and I feel sorry for the kids that are now going to have to deal with this!
Becky

Salisbury, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2013
If you can't hide your stash in a good enough place that kids can't find it, it's your fault. I hid mine pretty well. Mmm... I might have to find another place for it now...
messenger

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Your a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Smdh
Becky

Morganton, NC

#4 Feb 17, 2013
messenger wrote:
Your a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Smdh
All I'm saying is either you've raised your kids smarter than to walk down that suicidal path or you haven't. Drugs have been circulating around this sweet little town for years. Kids make a choice and that choice has always been there. Either you raised a dumbass or a kid that can "just say no."
messenger

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Well I'm here to say that my parents did everything right to try and keep me away from drugs and nothing they did or said did any good. I had to learn the hard way and I've now been clean for 3 years. So you can try and lead your kids down the right path but sometimes no matter how hard you try they end up going down that path. And I know drugs have been around here but I've never heard of heroin showing up.
Becky

Morganton, NC

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I've lived here nearly my entire life. My brother found anything you ever heard of, dumbass that he was... I'm not saying its your parents fault. It was your fault.

Loser...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
She got tabs?
Now we're talking. "I'll have the prime rib and half a dozen speckles."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Witch books you never have red? 3 min Trunketeer 6
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 4 min Anyone notice 49
Why do women... 29 min Dr Wu 18
Seeking Attention* 29 min Dr Wu 25
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 40 min Dr Wu 10
Steroids &why girls don't love blow up dolls 47 min Dr Wu 3
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 1 hr Shemp Sharpe 0
Stephen Jennings 4 hr curious 32
tiptons 12 hr Dr Wu 40
More from around the web