Can you flick a Booger?
Snot

Greeneville, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Roll it in a little ball an flick it out the window?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2013
lol nice thread - flick a "Booger"
But to return to the subject at hand...
With the best of 'em!!
But seriously, why must one always look at the tissue after blowing one's nose? Is it to examine the prize? It is sad when you think you got somethin' and there snot much inside the tissue... ha! SNOT much... I kill me...
In the know

Faith, NC

#3 Sep 5, 2013
With this thread started by you just so you know you are the epitome' Of stupid sh$its I mentioned in another post.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 5, 2013
In the know wrote:
With this thread started by you just so you know you are the epitome' Of stupid sh$its I mentioned in another post.
I am the epitome' of I don't give a $hits where you are concerned. Now go play in your room, ya little chunkey monkey. You're so dam adorable!
I didn't create this thread, darlin'. Your uncle daddy prolly did though. I don't think he likes that Booger fella.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Se7en is wise enough to not listen to you. I believe your comments are falling on deaf ears.
limousine

Mount Holly, NC

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Like a bullet!

Location hidden

#9 Sep 5, 2013
limousine wrote:
Like a bullet!
Zing! I bet you could hit a can from 20 feet!
sheww

Wesley Chapel, FL

#12 Sep 7, 2013
We was eating sunday dinner folks were about to pray.When they got to here on planet earth.I flipped a quarter ounce bogger in the air and it landed in my aunt mildreds plate.As we began to eat she dipped her spoon in them potatoes where it landed took a bite.And i like to have sh*t when she said they was some peelings still on these taters.But smiled and said they were delicious.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 7, 2013
sheww wrote:
We was eating sunday dinner folks were about to pray.When they got to here on planet earth.I flipped a quarter ounce bogger in the air and it landed in my aunt mildreds plate.As we began to eat she dipped her spoon in them potatoes where it landed took a bite.And i like to have sh*t when she said they was some peelings still on these taters.But smiled and said they were delicious.
Hard to beat a good crunchy booger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenn. lawmakers approve repeal of ‘spiritual tr... 2 hr Mean Muggin 1
Boo Simpson 2 hr Bobby 1
Why chase married men? 2 hr Mmfromgreeneville 23
Family or Cell Phone? 2 hr Sheriff Larry 11
Chris Taylor running against the Hawk!! 2 hr Politics 7
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 2 hr Clueless 24
spouses saying they have cheated n then take it... (Dec '10) 3 hr Gone 30
Bean barn 3 hr Hey yellow 20
Clay Finley 5 hr Life goes on 34
Dear Flagtards of Greeneville 8 hr DavyCrockett 47