Greeneville Pain Solutions/Pain Clini...

Greeneville Pain Solutions/Pain Clinic- BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friendly

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2011
I have a spine disorder and need to get trigger point injections done. I went to see doctor George Lawson of Greeneville pains solutions on Jan. 20, I am very displeased with this clinic ,this was my first apt. with him, With in one minute he told me that i needed to go some were else to be seen. he interrupted me when i tried to speak and said you need to leave. i was very surprised,He made me feal like trash! This man should no longer be in business ,with a angry nonprofessional attitude and very judgmental! He was
reality check

Redmond, WA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
You were given the doctor thinks you are seeking drugs treatment. You didn't mention whether you were given a urine or blood test prior to your visit. You may have failed the tox screen or something in your pre-exam paperwork may have led him to believe you abuse drugs. It is unfortunately very common these days, especially in pain management where narcotic medications are prescribed. He may have gotten a negative referral from the doctor who sent you. What really stinks is the fact that his refusal to treat you will be on record and follow you like cheap cologne.Right or wrong this doctor has ruined your chances at getting good treatment in the future.I know because I had a similar experience and believe me, this will cause you greif in the future.Good luck and God bless you.
watched

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2011
all those clinics are being watched. you should steer clear unless you want trouble.
Real Deal

Redmond, WA

#4 Jan 24, 2011
People shouldn't have to worry about trouble trying to get help for chronic pain. Addicts have caused problems for real pain patients.It is a bad situation and getting worse.
trouble

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2011
beware
Real Deal

Redmond, WA

#6 Jan 24, 2011
If you aren't doing something illegal you won't get in trouble for anything.Nobody honest needs to beware. That is the problem people who have real pain got to deal with.If addicts and dealers wouldn't abuse and sell medication the doctors would give it to the people that really need it. Some people need pain medicine to try and live a normal life and get around and junkies make it hard for them.Doctors are scared they will lose their license for prescribing narcotics and the cops hassle them.Its sad people with cancer have to hurt because of dumb people.
Not A Druggie

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2011
I have chronic Back and neck pain with nerve damage down my left side. I currently go to a Drs office in Johnson City. This is the Drs that did both my back surgery's and both my neck surgery`s. So they know the pain I have and they know the pain I am currently in. They have started bringing in New P.As and I don't see the Dr unless I make a special appt to see him. The one P.A LIED and said I was Dr shopping Because I fell and Broke my shoulder. I notified her of this and was upfront with everyone and honest about everything. This P.A Lied. I had to run around and get my Paperwork for a year from my Pharmacy. Come to find out The script that I was being accused of Dr shopping was actually from this Dr I was seeing at this clinic. in Johnson city, The Pharmacy put another Drs name on that script I was given from there. So I was not kicked out. But now I am treated like a Criminal. I did nothing wrong. Never failed a drug test which I get every 3 months. never failed a pill count which is every month for the past 7 years.... But I have to suffer for what other people do and I have to suffer with all this pain and its not fair! Is there a Dr anywhere around here that will take a Person with chronic pain and treat them like they are a Human and not a DOG? Nothing was ever done to this P.A she is still at this clinic. I wonder how many other people she did get kicked out because she lied about them also!
Arthritis Man

Kingston Springs, TN

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Not A Druggie wrote:
I have chronic Back and neck pain with nerve damage down my left side. I currently go to a Drs office in Johnson City. This is the Drs that did both my back surgery's and both my neck surgery`s. So they know the pain I have and they know the pain I am currently in. They have started bringing in New P.As and I don't see the Dr unless I make a special appt to see him. The one P.A LIED and said I was Dr shopping Because I fell and Broke my shoulder. I notified her of this and was upfront with everyone and honest about everything. This P.A Lied. I had to run around and get my Paperwork for a year from my Pharmacy. Come to find out The script that I was being accused of Dr shopping was actually from this Dr I was seeing at this clinic. in Johnson city, The Pharmacy put another Drs name on that script I was given from there. So I was not kicked out. But now I am treated like a Criminal. I did nothing wrong. Never failed a drug test which I get every 3 months. never failed a pill count which is every month for the past 7 years.... But I have to suffer for what other people do and I have to suffer with all this pain and its not fair! Is there a Dr anywhere around here that will take a Person with chronic pain and treat them like they are a Human and not a DOG? Nothing was ever done to this P.A she is still at this clinic. I wonder how many other people she did get kicked out because she lied about them also!
Pill counts every month? What, you have to drop what you're doing and run in there and let them count how many pills you have left? Sounds to me you already were being treated like a criminal. What do they give that a regular doctor won't? My doc gives me lortab for my RA arthritis.
equality

Redmond, WA

#9 Apr 12, 2011
There are several good pain management clinics in Knoxville. You have to agree to urine and blood tests and an occasional count. If you are doing nothing wrong you will have no problem.

Since: Apr 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2011
equality wrote:
There are several good pain management clinics in Knoxville. You have to agree to urine and blood tests and an occasional count. If you are doing nothing wrong you will have no problem.
could you give me the names of these clinics? I will call and see if I can set up and Appt. See if they take my Insurance and everything. I need to find a place that will treat me like a human. If I have to travel to be treated like I should, it would be worth going down there to me. I had to agree to drug testing any way that they wanted to do it in this place and like I said have never failed one. They even send the test out to have my levels tested. I don't have any problems with drug tests (they can test away.) LOL But if you could give me some names of the places down there. I can look the info up on the internet to get phone numbers and address. That would help me out a lot. Thanks for the Info.
Older Rebel Alumnus

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Does anyone know where SGHS yearbooks for the years 1970-1978 can be bought or photocopied? Would like to find such items for family. Thanks
quack

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2011
I went to greeneville pain clinic and DISCHARGED myself! He was trying to push morphine on me. After telling him I didn't want morphine he insisted on giving it anyway. Why would any "doctor" try to convince a patient to take something when the patient is saying they feel it maybe too strong! I know my body/pain level and when he got an attitude, I just told him off and left! The shots helped but that man needs serious people skills. Goodluck with your decision but id advise anyone to avoid that place!
paris

Strawberry Plains, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2012
equality wrote:
There are several good pain management clinics in Knoxville. You have to agree to urine and blood tests and an occasional count. If you are doing nothing wrong you will have no problem.
have an appt. with the greenevillepain solutions,but what are the Names of the ones in KNoxville that are decent?
paris

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2012
have an appt.with Greenville pain solutions,but what are the names of the ones in Knoxville that are decent?
23423423fjkivsr

Detroit, MI

#16 Feb 2, 2012
I use to work next to this place. They must not be 2 worried I seen ppl selling there pills in the parking lot as soon as they came out of there. It's bullshit ppl who really need it can't get it. But if your fine they give you what you want
anonymous

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2012
23423423fjkivsr wrote:
I use to work next to this place. They must not be 2 worried I seen ppl selling there pills in the parking lot as soon as they came out of there. It's bullshit ppl who really need it can't get it. But if your fine they give you what you want
I bet you did... I think I "seen" you smoking crack out back on your lunch break a few times...
lmao

Charlotte, NC

#18 Feb 2, 2012
I have a lot of pain in my penis. I have to go to Knoxville to get it massaged for about an hour to get the pain to go away. Will this pain clinic help with my pain? They have to know what they are doing to get the pain to stop, I need someone with experience and has to be female.
anonymous

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2012
lmao wrote:
I have a lot of pain in my penis. I have to go to Knoxville to get it massaged for about an hour to get the pain to go away. Will this pain clinic help with my pain? They have to know what they are doing to get the pain to stop, I need someone with experience and has to be female.
Try The Mouses Ear South on Alcoa Hwy....
Bo bo

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
I have a lot of pain in my penis. I have to go to Knoxville to get it massaged for about an hour to get the pain to go away. Will this pain clinic help with my pain? They have to know what they are doing to get the pain to stop, I need someone with experience and has to be female.
Crazy fkr! Lol :)
butterfly

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2012
quack wrote:
I went to greeneville pain clinic and DISCHARGED myself! He was trying to push morphine on me. After telling him I didn't want morphine he insisted on giving it anyway. Why would any "doctor" try to convince a patient to take something when the patient is saying they feel it maybe too strong! I know my body/pain level and when he got an attitude, I just told him off and left! The shots helped but that man needs serious people skills. Goodluck with your decision but id advise anyone to avoid that place!
is that in sc ? If so what was the Mrs name and the name of the office.... Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starting DTR 6 min New employee 1
Girl shots self after bullying at school 18 min NobodyUKno 9
More broken campaign promises 28 min true 22
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 54 min Marty Sailers 16
Dr. Strange's gf. . . or ex "Karen" 1 hr who made who 7
Shareprices plummet 1 billion after Tweet 2 hr Buford 25
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 4 hr true 53

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages