To the Old Jerk that parked beside me...

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#22 Jan 10, 2011
Next time just take the bus; it will save you some grief. You're not getting much sympathy here.
yeah

Brentwood, TN

#23 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
I heard you before I even got out of my car. I had just parked, trying to miss the spot of ice, pulling a little to the right in the space, still between the lines, a good 2 feet on either side of my car. First I heard your, "God d*mn woman parked so close I can't get in." And then when I got out of the car you said under your breath but loud enough, "Woman, you parked close enough that I couldn't get in my car, huh?" At that point is why I stood there, staring at you, the 70 year old crotchety wrinkled jerk that you are, the 90 pound, moving pretty darn good, plenty of room for you to get into your WAY TOO LARGE 4 door V8 long wheel base truck that when you threw open the door on didn't even touch the door of my car, piece of washed up old trash that you are. I drive a Versa, seriously, my car would fit in ANY parking space with plenty of room to spare. I'm sure you think you can say that to a woman because you think you'll get away with it, probably did the same to your wife on a regular basis and backed it up with a fist to her face, right? News flash for you Grandpa, just because you are the age that you are, it doesn't make you any different than I am, you obviously think the world owes you a favor. If I ever meet you again, and trust me, I will and I will remember your face, I will make sure to wish you a wonderful Christmas season while burning in Hell. I don't owe you any favor and the world doesn't either. I only respect the elders that deserve respecting. If you act like a waste of space, regardless of your age, you will be treated as just that. I don't care if you were having an aggravating day while your wife/girlfriend/mother/or whatever that bouffant haired thing with you was shopping. You're a controller, that's obvious in the way you behaved and I'm glad that I NEVER have to grace your doorstep for anything. What goes around comes around buddy, karma is a b*tch.
you have to be one dumb crazy bi***. you have to be pyshco. you shouldnt have parked that close to his truck. if you had a problem with this older gettleman the right thing to do was talk to him about it dont get on here and be pu*** and run that di** lick. my gosh his an old man. you have no repsect. your a loser
hatin

Brentwood, TN

#24 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
I heard you before I even got out of my car. I had just parked, trying to miss the spot of ice, pulling a little to the right in the space, still between the lines, a good 2 feet on either side of my car. First I heard your, "God d*mn woman parked so close I can't get in." And then when I got out of the car you said under your breath but loud enough, "Woman, you parked close enough that I couldn't get in my car, huh?" At that point is why I stood there, staring at you, the 70 year old crotchety wrinkled jerk that you are, the 90 pound, moving pretty darn good, plenty of room for you to get into your WAY TOO LARGE 4 door V8 long wheel base truck that when you threw open the door on didn't even touch the door of my car, piece of washed up old trash that you are. I drive a Versa, seriously, my car would fit in ANY parking space with plenty of room to spare. I'm sure you think you can say that to a woman because you think you'll get away with it, probably did the same to your wife on a regular basis and backed it up with a fist to her face, right? News flash for you Grandpa, just because you are the age that you are, it doesn't make you any different than I am, you obviously think the world owes you a favor. If I ever meet you again, and trust me, I will and I will remember your face, I will make sure to wish you a wonderful Christmas season while burning in Hell. I don't owe you any favor and the world doesn't either. I only respect the elders that deserve respecting. If you act like a waste of space, regardless of your age, you will be treated as just that. I don't care if you were having an aggravating day while your wife/girlfriend/mother/or whatever that bouffant haired thing with you was shopping. You're a controller, that's obvious in the way you behaved and I'm glad that I NEVER have to grace your doorstep for anything. What goes around comes around buddy, karma is a b*tch.
you have serious problems. you are going to talk all that sh** just cause an old man siad that. you need help
Interprid

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2011
If he made you that mad, you should have just flipped him off- not go into a serious rant on Topix. lol
Walton

Smyrna, TN

#26 Jan 10, 2011
Interprid wrote:
If he made you that mad, you should have just flipped him off- not go into a serious rant on Topix. lol
Because God forbid anything other than "serious" topics, such as "Sleeping with Scott Niswonger" and "Hot men in Baileyton" be discussed on the Greeneville Topix.

I have no idea why everyone is so upset with this young woman? Is it because everyone in Greeneville is old, and anger at one is anger at all? Or is it because the majority of Greeneville's population would use this kind of language towards another in public?

Where is the outrage that this man yelled "God d*amn woman" at this person? Or that he got an attitude with her in the first place over something so stupid?

It's amazing the priorities that people have on here. It's perfectly fine to ruin people's lives and reputations by gossiping about them, but sweet Jesus in heaven above, do NOT complain about boorish behavior of older people. Because having not died entitles them to behave in whatever manner they feel like engaging in.
Interprid

United States

#27 Jan 10, 2011
This is stupid.. if it bothered her, she should have told him to "f" off and gave sass back to him. Shrugs. It's not that big of a deal, really. lol
volman

Nashville, TN

#28 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
You all think it's ok for some crotchety old bastard to cuss me for supposedly parking too close to his car? I did nothing to this old miser. Obviously you all are just as stupid as him. Must be something in the water here. Thank god I only drink bottled.
if you want to see stupid look in the mirror
volman

Nashville, TN

#29 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
i WISH HE WOULD! i CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!
you need to seek professional help,physiciatric help
Birdie

Gallatin, TN

#30 Jan 10, 2011
Interprid wrote:
How would flipping him off have helped the situation?
notgiven

Gallatin, TN

#31 Jan 10, 2011
Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
Because God forbid anything other than "serious" topics, such as "Sleeping with Scott Niswonger" and "Hot men in Baileyton" be discussed on the Greeneville Topix.
I have no idea why everyone is so upset with this young woman? Is it because everyone in Greeneville is old, and anger at one is anger at all? Or is it because the majority of Greeneville's population would use this kind of language towards another in public?
Where is the outrage that this man yelled "God d*amn woman" at this person? Or that he got an attitude with her in the first place over something so stupid?
It's amazing the priorities that people have on here. It's perfectly fine to ruin people's lives and reputations by gossiping about them, but sweet Jesus in heaven above, do NOT complain about boorish behavior of older people. Because having not died entitles them to behave in whatever manner they feel like engaging in.
Thank God there is someone who understands that respect is earned, not given freely. Why should an older person get repect when they blantantly disrespect you? Because they are old? Don't think so. They talk about younger generations being so bad, heck I've had old people run over me in a store and not say a word, just put their nose in the air and go on. Not even an excuse me. So all you people saying you'd do this and she's that, seriously? If anyone, and I mean anyone, called me a GD Bitch I'd go off.
Think About It

Gallatin, TN

#32 Jan 10, 2011
'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.'
Interprid

Roebuck, SC

#33 Jan 10, 2011
I don't know if flipping him off would have "helped" the situation or not, but I dayam sure would have reacted and not wait to go on Topix and complain. lol
if we live that long

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
i WISH HE WOULD! i CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!
My dad was the sweetest person you could ever meet. As he grew older his vision became more impaired, his hearing was getting bad and a man who NEVER complained was starting to experience pain he could not keep to himself any longer. I watched as my precious daddy became an impatient person as he grew older. I watched as he would walk without looking and sometimes even cut in line. This was behavior totally foreign in his younger years. Was it right, no, but I found that most everybody we ran into looked at me with compassion and was respectful of an old man trying to deal with all the changes the years bring about. Yes, we all have ran into what appears to be "old jerks" but just maybe these old jerks are senior citizens trying to adjust to changes as best they can.
lol

Brentwood, TN

#35 Jan 10, 2011
if we live that long wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad was the sweetest person you could ever meet. As he grew older his vision became more impaired, his hearing was getting bad and a man who NEVER complained was starting to experience pain he could not keep to himself any longer. I watched as my precious daddy became an impatient person as he grew older. I watched as he would walk without looking and sometimes even cut in line. This was behavior totally foreign in his younger years. Was it right, no, but I found that most everybody we ran into looked at me with compassion and was respectful of an old man trying to deal with all the changes the years bring about. Yes, we all have ran into what appears to be "old jerks" but just maybe these old jerks are senior citizens trying to adjust to changes as best they can.
thats true i cant stand people like the one that started this forum
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#36 Jan 10, 2011
if we live that long wrote:
<quoted text>
I think alot of em are just waitn on their # to be called.I'm sure some wake up in the morning thinkin "damn I made it thru another night".I personally enjoy the comp/conversation of an old/older person.Everybody my age or younger knows the same shit I do.I wanna hear about somethin I don't know.The WWII gen is dying off more everyday and the time will come that the only stories left to be told from that era will come from a book.
taught to be respectful

Murfreesboro, TN

#37 Jan 10, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
WOW!
That was the first thing that popped into my mind when i read this. How on earth could someone bash an elderly person that they have never even met. I mean come on lady! God says to respect your elders. I am 19 years old and obviously treat older people better than you have been taught to. And for you not being taught how to respect older people, i am truly sorry. Hopefully one day, when you are elderly if God allows any of us to live that long, then you will understand just how it feels to be that old man. Some elderly people are cranky, or irritable, but aren't we all sometimes? It doesn't give you the right to come on here and bad mouth some elderly man. You have no idea what that man has been through. That could be someone who risked his life fighting for this country. Show a little respect for your elders, so maybe one day when you get old, if your not already, then younger people will respect you in your old age.
Fed Up

Fort Campbell, TN

#38 Jan 11, 2011
I got you all again!:)
Interprid

Kings Mountain, NC

#39 Jan 11, 2011
Well, aren't you friggin' special?
Sylvester

Gallatin, TN

#40 Jan 11, 2011
If someone gives me the Tweety, can I defend myself with the second amendment piece I carry legally? Keep in mind that it is my right to have it and I would consider any actions taken as self-defense.
Tom

Gallatin, TN

#41 Jan 11, 2011
Sylvester wrote:
If someone gives me the Tweety, can I defend myself with the second amendment piece I carry legally? Keep in mind that it is my right to have it and I would consider any actions taken as self-defense.
Go for it Sylvester. You're old and you probably thought you heard that it was open season for Tweety Birds. Dick Cheney would defend you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TED Conference in Greeneville 7 min Macklemore 1
no 17 min BellaRosaLinda 144
Another Florida nightclub shooting 21 min Macklemore 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 23 min BellaRosaLinda 10,025
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 25 min BellaRosaLinda 2,291
who is the lady that rides that black ninja??????? 27 min BellaRosaLinda 8
Busted newspaper on-line... 1 hr Constable Otis Re... 5
BUSTED at the Hype! 1 hr MrBiggerstaff 13
Why cant people tell the truth? 5 hr Camilla Weber 104
Wreck on 107 cutoff Sun wow 67

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages