Robert Foster attorney
whoknows

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Anyone know what happen to him after his wife had him put in jail or why he married that skanky money hungry bitch anyway and she cheats on him and drives drunk with their 2 children and her older son who she seldom sees in the car
well

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 11, 2011
tell us how you really feel
udontknow

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2011
This is bullshit!! She is a great mother!!If she drinks and when it's because she is miserable!! CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!! She would never do what you are saying to her children!! Bash his non-existent ASS! She's a single mom anyway!! SAD!!
nobodyknows

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2011
The fact is that only the two no what the real situation is. Just leave them both alone. It is sad that this site would be used by nameless people to further wreak an obviously damaged marriage that includes three children. Maybe if everyone left them alone maybe they might be able to work things out. Do you think the crap on here helps anybody at all???? Just saying!!!
gee

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2011
So even u admitted she drinks cause she's miserable maybe aa would ne a good start for her for her kids sake I would be miserable to if I comitted adultry on a person who worked so I could get drunk and sit on my lazy butt all day sad life she lives with guilt im sure
Why

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Is he still the county attorney?
Just saying

Moore, SC

#7 Jul 18, 2013
He is as arrogant and pompous as they come. He really is a despicable example of a man. Poor woman.... Get out and get some help.
Wooden rosa

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Watch out he will get your IP address and come bust you!!!!!
Just saying

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Pretty sure he has better things to do than to worry about someone's opinion of him. If wife truly has problems, then my only hope is that she can get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We know how you all feel about druggies ... 1 hr lol 4
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 1 hr lol 7
Chaffetz 1 hr lol 35
Fetishes and fantasies 1 hr Dare2love 28
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr whatimeisit 10,856
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 2 hr ATTICUS FINCH 65
Jewish haters 4 hr I hate sjw crybabies 48
Jack Setser is missing 15 hr wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web