STOP Posting All Your CRAP on Faceboo...

STOP Posting All Your CRAP on Facebook!!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Stop posting shit on Facebook like its your own personal diary!!! Nobody gives a fk about every detail of your life!! We don't want to see 50 million pics of your damn kid!! We don't care what kind of test you're taking or how you did on it!! We don't give a rat's ass what you had for lunch!!
You know

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2012
MUMBLYPEG wrote:
Stop posting shit on Facebook like its your own personal diary!!! Nobody gives a fk about every detail of your life!! We don't want to see 50 million pics of your damn kid!! We don't care what kind of test you're taking or how you did on it!! We don't give a rat's ass what you had for lunch!!
That's what FB is for if you don't want to see their pics or read their comments block them. It is their right to post whatever they want.
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2012
And we sure as hell DON'T GIVE A DAMN and DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT when you're sick/depressed/heartbroken, etc!!! Get over yourself!!
You know

Kingsport, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2012
You don't read well do you?? I will say it again block the person or simply stay off their profile. You could also just delete your own. BTW I had a sub from subway for lunch and plan to have spaghetti for dinner. My head has hurt for a couple days now too.
thugdaddy

Gallatin, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2012
beat their ass next one that does that shit. i feel ya tho homie i gotta look at that stuff all the time when really all i'm tryna do is scout out some hoes.
You know

Kingsport, TN

#6 Mar 15, 2012
I see you know how to hit the little judge it icon. Congrats :) I can too
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#7 Mar 15, 2012
You know wrote:
You don't read well do you?? I will say it again block the person or simply stay off their profile. You could also just delete your own. BTW I had a sub from subway for lunch and plan to have spaghetti for dinner. My head has hurt for a couple days now too.
I tried to be civil and didn't respond to your first post because it was obvious you're one of the people like I was referring to, hoping you had enough sense to tuck your tail and bow out gracefully. Clearly that wasn't the case. I will simply reiterate another statement I made: GET OVER YOURSELF! No one cares about your pathetic existence.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Please remove yourslf from my friendslist. Better yet, have the balls to say that $h!t to me in person.

Stop posting your CRAP on topix like it's your persnal diary! No one cares how bad your FB friends get on your nerves.

Upset about something, dear? Get over yourself.

People need to stop posting on facebook? That's ridiculous. Control freak much?
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#11 Mar 15, 2012
WTF wrote:
Please remove yourslf from my friendslist. Better yet, have the balls to say that $h!t to me in person.
Stop posting your CRAP on topix like it's your persnal diary! No one cares how bad your FB friends get on your nerves.
Upset about something, dear? Get over yourself.
People need to stop posting on facebook? That's ridiculous. Control freak much?
Listen punk, I guarantee your BITCH-ASS has never been and never will be on my friends list. Shitlist is more like it. I'd knock you out cold if I was ever around you. I've seen the pathetic kind of person you are. Come at me girl, let me know when and where to come say it to your face.

I do delete someone every day it seems like...the ones that post the same old lame shit over and over agin every day. It gets old fast. People should use some common sense and think about how they're making themselves look. I sure wouldn't hire anyone who posts a lot of the trash I see on there.
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#12 Mar 15, 2012
I know for a fact I am not alone in my opinion. I have had many discussions on the topic with friends and coworkers. The most recent discussion being today, which was prompted by a ridiculous Facebook post, and in turn, led to this post.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 15, 2012
MUMBLYPEG wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen punk, I guarantee your BITCH-ASS has never been and never will be on my friends list. Shitlist is more like it. I'd knock you out cold if I was ever around you. I've seen the pathetic kind of person you are. Come at me girl, let me know when and where to come say it to your face.
I do delete someone every day it seems like...the ones that post the same old lame shit over and over agin every day. It gets old fast. People should use some common sense and think about how they're making themselves look. I sure wouldn't hire anyone who posts a lot of the trash I see on there.
Your attitude is poisonous. You sound really unstable too. With an outlook like that I'm pretty sure you are in no position to "hire" anybody. Thanks for the laugh though.
MUMBLYPEG

Gallatin, TN

#15 Mar 15, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attitude is poisonous. You sound really unstable too. With an outlook like that I'm pretty sure you are in no position to "hire" anybody. Thanks for the laugh though.
Oh my, you certainly toned down you rhetoric awfully quick. Are you scared, pookie?
ZiT ReMeDy

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2012
WTF bit off more than it could chew.Now put the lotion on your skin or else you'll get the hose again.
kris

Brentwood, TN

#17 Mar 15, 2012
awe your whiny ass is posting on here instead of facebook now huh... whats a matter afraid someone will know who you are... YEP I THINK SO. Nobody gives a rats ass how you feel , and if its such a problem for you delete them or get the hell of facebook. Talk about pathetic and in your own screwed up world , geesh go get some help or something .... you are freaking a-wall..
Oh by the way i had some peanut butter crackers , for lunch and some chicken tenders and green beans for supper ... Oh and the weather is gorgeous out today, and we wrode through the park and almost got headaches.....ect..LMAO LMAO DUMBFUCK

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#18 Mar 15, 2012
MUMBLYPEG wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughing uncontrollably* May I please oh please oh please!! be added to your "friends" list.... lol

Why didn't you save us your bitching and moaning, let the one who is posting things know that it is annoying, and be on your happy way?

Or better yet, do like I did and delete Facebook all together. Then no worries AT ALL.... Quit crying.
Peace Out

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2012
Golly gee guys, lay off the steroids! Too much anger! Why does it cause you so much rage that people are annoying on facebook? It's your fb page, you can control your content.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#20 Mar 15, 2012
I like how the OP is attacking anyone with a slightly different opinion. IT IS annoying when I find one of my friends on FB (and add) to see them make posts 593595847594 times 24/7. But there is this thing called 'unfriending' or blocking them. OR now you can set it where their posts don't come up in your news feed. How about that.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 15, 2012
MUMBLYPEG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you certainly toned down you rhetoric awfully quick. Are you scared, pookie?
Only at the thought that you might someday conceive offspring. Otherwise I think Im pretty secure at the moment. Thanks for asking.:)
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 15, 2012
Use your unsubscribe feature. It's funny that you would rather give the entire town a play by play of what annoys you rather than just unsubscribe. I also think its funny that the only friends you have in the world are total douche bags. That says a lot about you. LMFAO.
WTF

Marion, VA

#25 Mar 15, 2012
MUMBLYPEG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. Sometimes my meds work and sometimes they don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Johnson 1 min Running 6
Clay Shelton from South Green area 10 min Oldie 1
Chelsea Acker 1 hr Brodie 16
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 1 hr Melissa1333 20
Park Overall 1 hr Somepeople 19
Who is this Jimmy Sharpe clown? 1 hr bees knees 14
democrats voted OUT in Georgia! 1 hr Rose 9
robin quillen leaves meeting 3 hr Auntie M 23
Cowards hit & RUN 6 hr Somepeople 24
Property Tax Increase 12 hr Dum Dum 52