Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Did ya'll read the article in Friday's paper about all of these family -type fools that worked there? What a gig, huh? Do you think these idiots will be punished for their on-the-job chicanery?
don-t be stupid

Ridgeway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

the presidents and board members should be hanged with these people they took their 600 dollars a month and did nothing for their money what a bunch of crooks the people of greene county has been stole to death by these over paid people for a long time no wonder you can not make a living in greene county

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Something will be done, channel 11 won't let it just be swept under the rug..

They need to pay the money back, jail time would be good for those whose bonuses were more then their salaries.

Makes you wonder how long this has been going on that they got comfortable doing it.
For your info

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Dear don't be stupid. The water commissioners get paid 100$ a month not 600$ a month you idiot
Lori Tabs

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

For your info wrote:
Dear don't be stupid. The water commissioners get paid 100$ a month not 600$ a month you idiot
They get their health insurance paid. What is that worth?
just saying

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

You moron they don't get health insurance either. I know that for a fact. I don't know where you got your info. But whoever told you this is full of shit and I know that for a fact.
Why

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

For your info wrote:
Guess that's why they needed a little more cash.
just saying

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Dear Why...Do you have inside info that others don't have. You seem to be so smart and know a lot about it. Maybe the state comptroller needs to talk to you.
Barlow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

just saying wrote:
You moron they don't get health insurance either. I know that for a fact. I don't know where you got your info. But whoever told you this is full of shit and I know that for a fact.
I will tell you that I got some facts today from one of the Greene Co. Water Commissioners. They do get their health insurance paid plus $100 a month.
Why

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

just saying wrote:
Dear Why...Do you have inside info that others don't have. You seem to be so smart and know a lot about it. Maybe the state comptroller needs to talk to you.
I will be happy to oblige. He can contact me @ 1700 screwed over again St. Fukyou, Tn.
Why

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

just saying wrote:
Humm..Are you really, really, really sure, that you know that for a fact?
just saying

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Dear why, I do apologize about the insurance. I thought you meant the commissioners had life insurance on them, not health insurance. But you are stll a idiot and a moron.
GVRESIDENT

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

For your info wrote:
That's $100.00 to much.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

The three employees were fired, were they not? Just me but I think that the contract with the Mrs. Collins remaining as a consultant should be annulled.
Why

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

just saying wrote:
Dear why, I do apologize about the insurance. I thought you meant the commissioners had life insurance on them, not health insurance. But you are stll a idiot and a moron.
Now you're just flat out lying. Guess you're part of the crooked family too. All involved should be branded as thieves, in my opinion.
Why

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Carter wrote:
The news blowed all this out of proportion. It's not as bad as they let on and the commissioners aren't at fault. They didn't do anything wrong and they don't have time to stay on top of everything like people think.
Ok, give us the correct version.
Release

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Carter wrote:
The news blowed all this out of proportion. It's not as bad as they let on and the commissioners aren't at fault. They didn't do anything wrong and they don't have time to stay on top of everything like people think.
Then they shouldn't be a commissioner!
waterboy

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Carter wrote:
you're right. Its a lot worse. And you're right again. The commissioners didn't do anything and that's the problem, and if they don't have time to do the job, then we'll get someone who will.
lets talk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

I think all employees should go, everyone that worked there knew what was going on, start over with new employees.
observer

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

I want an audit back as many years as possible, not just one year. I want arrests and convictions for any laws that were violated. I want full restitution back to the water dept. for all inappropriate monies taken, diverted, etc, plus hefty fines on all involved, including he Board. If houses have to be sold, whatever, so be it. If people go to jail, so be it. Once the dust has settled and all accounts are back in order and a new Board is seated, I want the People to be able to actually Elect at least the Chair of these Water Dept. Boards around the County. As it is, they are a totally autonomous group, answering to no one, are self-perpetuating and self serving. And all this while receiving huge grants of monies over the years from the People in Federal, State, and local tax revenues for infrastructure development and maintenance. I have contacted the State on this and the water depts. have only three guides they must follow: the water pressure at your outside tap must average at least 20 lbs of pressure, the quality of the water must meet a minimum standard, and the rates they charge us are regulated. How they do their business is up to the dept. itself. In the end of it all, I believe the customers in Chuckey and Cross Anchor should receive a rebate from all the misspent funds as this was ratepayer money to start with. Just my thoughts on the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 13 min Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 21 min Maverick 808 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 42 min WTSenior 141,217
No Plan Obama 46 min Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 1 hr uummm 3
The End Times herald many things and this is on... 2 hr Steve 8
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 2 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 3 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters