Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

he proved that you can buy votes with few trinkets and free stuff.... and you follow him like the pied piper ..... straight into bondage
agreed

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Greene Guy wrote:
he proved that you can buy votes with few trinkets and free stuff.... and you follow him like the pied piper ..... straight into bondage
Agreed, but you are wasting your time trying to explain this to the santa claus gang. They'll understand it though when we are all in the same soup lines or when we are all herded into the doctor's offices. The way these people feel so entitled to take what someone else has worked for --- what I would give to just knocked on their door, walk right by one of these people and start taking their things. Can you imagine?
LessPayMoreWork

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Thats GOP gift if we are luckey to have job .
greene guy

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but you are wasting your time trying to explain this to the santa claus gang. They'll understand it though when we are all in the same soup lines or when we are all herded into the doctor's offices. The way these people feel so entitled to take what someone else has worked for --- what I would give to just knocked on their door, walk right by one of these people and start taking their things. Can you imagine?
their free ride will come to an end in just over a year..... when all of these taxes hit and obama starts rationing healthcare and welfare.... they will riot in the streets. As for me ..... I will be ok ...... I have been storing back food ... supplies.... hand tools.... diesel etc. and... if I am wrong .... I wont have to go to the store for a long time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Mental Cripple Watch 140,593
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 27 min K in SC 13
obammy has never had a job 41 min blood 33
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 44 min pondering it 8,916
Truth 52 min Teddy Lawing 2
property tax increase 1 hr Mel 10
Sheriff Department Budget 1 hr Educated Reader 19
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 3 hr home girl 178
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 4 hr Dennis 18
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 11 hr Gunslinger 122
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••