crystal jean austin hyde
curious

Gallatin, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2011
anyone out there facebook friends with her? all i have to say is...wow.
AwesomeO

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2011
I love being friends with her! she keeps me entertained
curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 23, 2011
agreed!!! did you witness the fallout last month when like 4-5 guys she was talking to all figured it out and it played out on her wall?
haha

Dickson, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2011
he is a hoe!!!! and is a worthless piece of shit mother!!
AwesomeO

Cassville, GA

#5 Oct 23, 2011
curious wrote:
agreed!!! did you witness the fallout last month when like 4-5 guys she was talking to all figured it out and it played out on her wall?
Yes I did. Made my Saturday night.
curious

Dickson, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2011
how come she lost her kids?
mama of 5

Athens, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2012
first 2 to meth abuse during pregnancy and last to to all kinds of drug abuse and abandonment
Redneck

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2012
I bet this is ELLIE startin sh^t. She mad at Crystal for screwin her old man Rowdy while Ellie was busy sleeping with Scottie Norton and four or five other fellows. Ellie changes boyfriends like most women change their panties. Nasty nasty nasty! IV drug user too! She is going around spreading diseases all over Greeneville. Crystal is bad but Ellie is worse. They both need to soak in a tub full of Clorox bleach. Stupid bit*#es.
memyself

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2012
that says alot none of you really know the truth cause it had nothing to do with drugs the frist two was cause of my 2nd daughters father and the last 2 was cause me and my mom got into an aguement so get your story straight if you want to talk about me and the last to is coming back home to me so fuck all you bitches who wants to run your mouth about shit u know nothing about
Awesome O

San Jose, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2012
I think you are nice but u are a drama queen
Wondering

Blacksburg, VA

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Her last name is Hyde. Who did she marry? Who's the Hyde guy?
notafan

Herndon, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
i dont no the crystal chick but ELLIE WILDS is a bonafide wh*re! i dont no anyone she wont fu#k or suck for a fix. shes a chicken shit bit$h to she ran out the back door when one chick caught her with her man. NASTY AS [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!
awesome O

Cary, NC

#13 Mar 21, 2013
notafan wrote:
i dont no the crystal chick but ELLIE WILDS is a bonafide wh*re! i dont no anyone she wont fu#k or suck for a fix. shes a chicken shit bit$h to she ran out the back door when one chick caught her with her man. NASTY AS [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!
Shouldn't you put this under the ellie wilds forum
notafan

Cambridge, MA

#14 Mar 21, 2013
if im not mistaken i can put it under any f$ucken forem i want to
Hyrus

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Her last name is Hyde. Who did she marry? Who's the Hyde guy?
Well I know it's not Brandin and I know it's not Steven , so what other Hydes are around?
memyself

Herndon, VA

#16 Jun 5, 2013
just to let everyone know i have my 2 youngest kids at home with me and i married david hyde he aint from around here thank god and he dont live here any more he moved away with his old wh*** and takes care of her kids and never sees his own
awsome101

Jonesborough, TN

#17 May 4, 2015
She lost the last one just last year due to shooting up on school grounds
ookkkk

Mountain View, CA

#18 May 4, 2015
gotta love these greene county "moms"
patricemcknley

United States

#19 May 17, 2015
Don't even talk about what you don't know! CRYSTAL is a friend and she has never let me down, but then i have never let her down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 9 min Nick Pres 33
Candy Duncan 42 min No one 1
Trumps fake news 56 min pearls mirth and ... 14
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 57 min Speaker of truth 4
Firewood question 1 hr Olympic termites 6
HELP! over run with feeder rats 1 hr Info required 10
Cassidy miller 1 hr You startin it 3
Park Overall 5 hr Rose 39

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web