Plant Food, Research Chemicals

Plant Food, Research Chemicals

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Since: Nov 13

Valrico, FL

#1 Dec 16, 2013
We are a legitimate and genuine vendor for the supply of the best research chemicals at good prices with discount prices 99.9% purity. delivery guaranteed and discrete packaging. check us out at: brain-keyonlineshop (dot) com
CAREFULL

Bydgoszcz, Poland

#2 Feb 10, 2014
brain-keyonlineshop ARE SCAMMERS
Look at their feedback they have buy Jwh reviews
THIS IS OnE BIG SCAM
michelle

Ellwood City, PA

#3 Feb 18, 2014
My friend do u kno where isnt a scam?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Mar 14, 2014
I bought some of their plant food and spread it in my garden. Within a week all the plants had tattoos and were very skinny. I also heard that the female plants will do some nasty stuff to get more plant food. On the plus side, I found the rabbit that got into my lettuce dry humping a telephone pole.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I bought some of their plant food and spread it in my garden. Within a week all the plants had tattoos and were very skinny. I also heard that the female plants will do some nasty stuff to get more plant food. On the plus side, I found the rabbit that got into my lettuce dry humping a telephone pole.
I hope it was a metal pole. I still have splinters from the old wooden ones.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Mar 14, 2014
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it was a metal pole. I still have splinters from the old wooden ones.
The trick is to find one that a lot of telephone men have climbed using their spikes. Plenty of holes to aim for.
rupert fry

Kilkenny, Ireland

#9 Oct 3, 2014
michelle wrote:
My friend do u kno where isnt a scam?
http://researchchemistry.co.uk
Been providing top quality chems for years. They provide all sorts including ethylphenidate in powder or pure crystal form as well as other much loved chems such as MPA and 5-MEO-DALT.
They're definitely legit and have numerous glowing reviews on the chemsrus forum. You can check out there reviews on the following link just to be sure they're definitely not scammers.

http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/41-featured-ven...
Joshua

Cyprus

#11 Dec 4, 2014
Many say that are legit and funny because I used to keep waiting for my orders. Lucky that I found this dealer http://crystalrows.com and I can relax after I place my order because is always arriving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 6 min Really 33
Ques about Ron Chesnut Attorney 13 min Karma 20
Sexually explicit photos/videos 19 min Sugar 35
Johnathan Foulks??? 25 min Karma 5
Raising our children to be racist 1 hr Binary 5
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 1 hr southern patriot 1
Chick-fil-A is tops 1 hr whothehellcares- 9
Looking for my dad 2 hr whothehellcares- 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance