Teacher at Gr. Hight School fired for...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jun 5, 2014
Anne wrote:
I assure you - IT HAPPENED
If it happened, post the video. Why hasn't the kids parents that she danced with, come forward?
Parent

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jun 6, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If it happened, post the video. Why hasn't the kids parents that she danced with, come forward?
Yes please post this video so we can see if this was inappropriate.
Parent Who Knows

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jun 9, 2014
REALLY? Jo Lynn Doty? She has enjoyed her little "kingdom" at GHS for who knows how long. She has done so many wrong things to kids there and was untouchable. But if there was video ... well, better to kill one of their own to save the political fallout. She'll wind-up at the Central Office soon.
Anne wrote:
This was a GHS teacher or aide. Ms. Doty is her name. She has been doing this every year at the prom for some time. Why has this not been investigated until now?
Good

Butler, TN

#24 Jun 9, 2014
Parent Who Knows wrote:
REALLY? Jo Lynn Doty? She has enjoyed her little "kingdom" at GHS for who knows how long. She has done so many wrong things to kids there and was untouchable. But if there was video ... well, better to kill one of their own to save the political fallout. She'll wind-up at the Central Office soon.
<quoted text>
Does this have anything to do with why coach Richards is stepping down as athletic director? I always noticed their relationship was a little "cozy". It's always weird how she'll have a bunch of male students in there with her all the time in the attendance office. Idk- maybe it's innocent but it seemed weird.
Anon

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jun 18, 2014
I assure you it did happen. Parents were not taking video because parents do not chaperone the prom, only teachers do. I was there, and her actions were totally inappropriate. She was asked to resign, and she did so. Why a teacher didn't step up and stop her from makingthis mistake I do not understand? The boys in the attendance office are most likely office helpers. As for Richards, my guess to why he resigned from being the AD is that it has something to do with the weightlifting controversy. I know that he was not happy about all that, and Stroud would not want someone who disagrees with her in power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr Gay boy 356
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 1 hr Mean Muggin 163
Capitol Theatre 2 hr cxx1 12
PARK overall appears in LA after authorities in... 2 hr Dang 3
Tattoos, what the Bible says!!!!!!! 2 hr Kohlrabi 48
1488 3 hr Klan banger 4
Queers in Heaven? 3 hr Dr Wu 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages