Judge Wright (WRONG)
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bystander

Elizabethton, TN

#42 Apr 18, 2011
Ball Buster wrote:
If you are a man or a woman and you either don't pay or try to get out of paying child support, you are sinply the SCUM OF HUMANITY! There is no excuse or reaso. If you don't pay or try to get out of it, you DESERVE TO BE STRIPPED OF RIGHTS AND KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC AS A DEAD BEAT PARENT! You people are partly what's wrong with the kids today. You are creating them then not understanding the role of an ADULT PARENT, YOU LEAVE THEM IN A FUCKED UP SITUATION WITH NO SUPPORT.
So to all you that fit the above.....DIE FAST AND GO TO HELL YOU SLABS OF WORTHLESS SHIT! The rest of us responsible parents have a world to fix.
Yes, you sound like a wonderful role model yourself.
Truth Teller

United States

#44 Jun 6, 2011
AMEN! Deadbeat parents are as much the scum of the earth as illegals, Gang bangers, white trash, inbreds, and drug users,
Please DIE and let someone worthy try to correct your screwed up children before your stupid ignorance and lack of parenting makes them yet another useless member of society.
You slabs of trash are worth the $1 that would by a bullet...nothing more! You have no damn defense for not taking care of your children. God help those of us left with the results of your actions.
Out of Towner

Jonesville, VA

#45 Nov 23, 2012
I just went to trial in front of Judge Wright and won my case! We were worried because we were from out of town and the lawyer for the plaintiff was doing every crooked thing he could to take our home from us. Judge Wright believed our witnesses, who were all telling the truth, and realized that the other lawyer was working hard to threaten and bribe everyone else involved. He is definitely a fair judge!
Mistreated

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jul 12, 2013
Judge Wright only goes for the men. He doesn't give use single mothers a chance. What's up with that? Where they do that @?.... Single Mother fighting. Can we say Bias
Really

Greeneville, TN

#47 Jul 12, 2013
Mistreated wrote:
Judge Wright only goes for the men. He doesn't give use single mothers a chance. What's up with that? Where they do that @?.... Single Mother fighting. Can we say Bias
it's usually the other way. What's up with this??
Susie Q

Knoxville, TN

#48 Aug 14, 2013
Pissed wrote:
A judge is appointed to render a fair, just and unbiased ruling - not to act like they are God. Humiliating someone who cant really say anything in their defense is cowardice. To those of you who have been 'enlightened' or 'moved along a better path', congrats. He's a pompous blowhard who digraces the legal system with his inability to recuse himself when conflicts of interest would demand he do so. Praise him please - show your ignorance of the reality of the situation. Professionalism is an important facet of his position and he simply lacks the ability to meet the requirement. Hey - Judge Wright - no one gives a damn what your redneck country ass has to say. Only a town like Greeneville and its 'good 'ol boy' politics would allow you to practice so its a good damn thing you live where you do.
Well said!!
Susie Q

Knoxville, TN

#49 Aug 14, 2013
I couldn't have said it any better. It's about who you know in Greeneville, Tn this small town will open like a book.
Single mom

Johnson City, TN

#50 Aug 14, 2013
I'm a single mother and got custody of my children. He seemed nice to me.
worthless judge

Maggie Valley, NC

#51 Sep 20, 2013
he signs whatever is put in front of him he does not protect children puts them in a home where a child is being molested by a teenager, he is a disgrace to the rope he works on buddy system with his lawyers he may requisite himself but the damage is already done and he done nothing to make it right he left a helpless child in the custody of a parent that knows nothing about him if you want something done right you sure don't want judge wright I am not complaining as a person that he has thrown the book at I have never been in front of him I just know that he has failed to protect a 6 year old child he should be removed from the courts I hope that no one with children that have been molested because he sure wont protect them when a judge makes decision it should be made in the best interest of children not because you have a relationship with his lawyer buddy thank god we got it out of his court room now we just wait for a real judge to fix all the wrong that Judge Wright has done to this little family I am not only on here mouthing about Judge Wright on here I have filed a formal compliant with judicial system
Geeze

Morristown, TN

#53 Sep 21, 2013
OnlinePredator is telling it like it is he's very likely the one with teenage boys FB pages and Xbox profiles thats from Morristown and was reported by locals to the NSA. He is a predator seeking sexual prey with a history of getting teenage girls to fall for his antics. He should never be allowed around children but as far as everyone of his friends areconcerned they 'd be willing to let him do their daughters when they turn 15,16yrs. Old.Why, you might ask ?? Because he is a well dressed , white man with a tucked in shirt and he's never been in jail. Greeneville's comical, most likely ticked off that you got busted stealing, breaking in cars, smurfing meth supplies, and Wright made you a deal to snitch.Judges are appointed by the Gov. And do a great job assessing the situation.

When someone shows you who they are, Believe It The First Time!

I'd pin him as a character on some redneck turtle swamp show on History Channel.
Yes agree

United States

#54 Jan 14, 2014
wright is wrong wrote:
have heard some under the table goings on him!
I agree some under the table going on!!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#55 Jan 14, 2014
I am not a fan.
<<
>>

La Vergne, TN

#56 Jan 25, 2014
Life experience wrote:
I know a young man, father, husband, brother whom Judge Wright befriended while the young man was in Judge Wright 's DUI court program. Judge Wright was just what the young man needed and he did exceptionally well during the program. Sadly, when no one was monitoring the young man after he successfully completed the program, he turned back to alcohol and drugs much worse than before. It all ended very badly.
The only fault I have with Judge Wright is that his program should require participants remain in counseling with periodic drug testing for life. The outcome would have been very different for this young man and his family.
I am related to Judge Wright he is my uncle and he has done a lot of good in people's lives and he is VERY FAIR as well and I'm not just saying that cause he is my uncle. He can't have someone monitored or drug tested for life lol come on eventually it comes down to u staying off drugs and alcohol after you get help so don't blame judge wright he did his part that young man fell weak and went back to his old ways
<<
>>

La Vergne, TN

#57 Jan 25, 2014
Pissed wrote:
A judge is appointed to render a fair, just and unbiased ruling - not to act like they are God. Humiliating someone who cant really say anything in their defense is cowardice. To those of you who have been 'enlightened' or 'moved along a better path', congrats. He's a pompous blowhard who digraces the legal system with his inability to recuse himself when conflicts of interest would demand he do so. Praise him please - show your ignorance of the reality of the situation. Professionalism is an important facet of his position and he simply lacks the ability to meet the requirement. Hey - Judge Wright - no one gives a damn what your redneck country ass has to say. Only a town like Greeneville and its 'good 'ol boy' politics would allow you to practice so its a good damn thing you live where you do.
Lol that's my uncle u whiny b----!!! Quit hating cause u put yourself in a position to get in trouble I've never blamed anyone but me for my jail time and trouble with the law and court system Judge Wright is fair and I don't just say that cause he is family he is a damn good person and good to his family so blame u and change your life and u won't have to be judged crybaby hating a-- punk!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#58 Jan 25, 2014
You people kill me responding to a post that's almost 3 years old and getting mad over it like that person is going to come back at you with a response....

Chill out...
<<
>>

La Vergne, TN

#59 Jan 26, 2014
had to comment wrote:
You people kill me responding to a post that's almost 3 years old and getting mad over it like that person is going to come back at you with a response....

Chill out...
I can respond to any post I like old new doesn't matter it's on here and old or not he's my family u didn't have to respond to what I put so u calm down lol thank u have a nice day hater!!!!

Location hidden

#60 Jan 26, 2014
Then you need anger management/therapy...
You're the one getting upset over something that was postedthree years ago....

So the only one hating is you for being called out on..

And for the record him being your uncle should have brought out better behavior how embarrassing for him.
<<
>>

Stone Mountain, GA

#62 Jan 27, 2014
had to comment wrote:
Then you need anger management/therapy...
You're the one getting upset over something that was postedthree years ago....

So the only one hating is you for being called out on..

And for the record him being your uncle should have brought out better behavior how embarrassing for him.
Lol dude believe me I'm not upset and I can speak however I choose to so don't try reverse psychology I'm a psychology major but good try and If you don't like what I say ignore me just because he is a judge and my uncle doesn't mean I have a code or certain way to present myself on the internet lol u people who get on here and try to act all proper and think people have to be a certain way it's the internet calm down dip s---!!!!

Location hidden

#63 Jan 27, 2014
Look it back atcha chick, psychology major my behind, drop out maybe... or in wood ridge...
You come on here bragging he's your uncle and what we are suppose to be impressed, ok wow, you have an uncle and you took it upon yourself to defend him...
And practice what you preach don't like what I type don't read or reply...
All you to is give me a good laugh at getting upset over something posted on the internet...

Since: Aug 13

La Vergne, TN

#64 Feb 27, 2014
had to comment wrote:
Look it back atcha chick, psychology major my behind, drop out maybe... or in wood ridge...
You come on here bragging he's your uncle and what we are suppose to be impressed, ok wow, you have an uncle and you took it upon yourself to defend him...
And practice what you preach don't like what I type don't read or reply...
All you to is give me a good laugh at getting upset over something posted on the internet...
Damn I got to u that bad huh hater Lol the truth hurts thank u good day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Marie Kenney (Sep '10) 48 min Beth 10
What's the best type of Bible? KJV 55 min Kohlrabbi 6
Whodunnit? 1 hr Beth 7
________Flat Earth ________ 2 hr Leonardo 41
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 2 hr greeneeeeeeeville... 16
Smoky the dog tortured 3 hr No Quarter 71
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 3 hr Two Faced Donnie 29
South greene football (Aug '15) 3 hr Greg 67
Mean Walmart Rant... 5 hr Meth Thin 63
Gone too soon 9 hr GHS06 2