Judge Wright (WRONG)
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jumpin Jimmy

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2011
How many of you have had to be in front judge wright for divorce, visitation, support etc. Is he biased against men? YES Does he yell? YES Who is sick of it?
Life experience

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 23, 2011
I know a young man, father, husband, brother whom Judge Wright befriended while the young man was in Judge Wright 's DUI court program. Judge Wright was just what the young man needed and he did exceptionally well during the program. Sadly, when no one was monitoring the young man after he successfully completed the program, he turned back to alcohol and drugs much worse than before. It all ended very badly.
The only fault I have with Judge Wright is that his program should require participants remain in counseling with periodic drug testing for life. The outcome would have been very different for this young man and his family.

Since: Mar 11

Antioch, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Judge wright is a Di@k. Nothin much else to be said on my part
Ken J

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Mar 23, 2011
lowmaz wrote:
Judge wright is a Di@k. Nothin much else to be said on my part
I totaly agree
Comment

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
I think Judge Wright is ok. He appeared to be fair. Rumor had it,Judge Wilson was the one who favored the female parent more than the male parent.
hick chick

Mount Holly, NC

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Judge wright was the best thing that ever happened to me! I was going down the wrong path and he seen to it that I didn't! He's a great judge and we need more like him.
Mike Hason

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2011
Comment wrote:
I think Judge Wright is ok. He appeared to be fair. Rumor had it,Judge Wilson was the one who favored the female parent more than the male parent.
Whew, you sit in on one of his cases. He is a straight up a**hole
Jumpin Jimmy

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2011
hick chick wrote:
Judge wright was the best thing that ever happened to me! I was going down the wrong path and he seen to it that I didn't! He's a great judge and we need more like him.
He may be ok otherwise, I'm talking about Divorce
peace lady

Gallatin, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2011
all judges are dics or a holes or whatever but i wonder why, they have to deal with scum and low lifes and bad situations all the time court doesnt normally occur for good things and it has to be hard on the spirit they may be tough but if u were a nice judge u prob. wouldnt make it very long he may be great in his personal life but he has to be hard on the job
country girl

Mount Holly, NC

#10 Mar 23, 2011
He's fair. I don't see him showing favortism.
Pissed

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2011
A judge is appointed to render a fair, just and unbiased ruling - not to act like they are God. Humiliating someone who cant really say anything in their defense is cowardice. To those of you who have been 'enlightened' or 'moved along a better path', congrats. He's a pompous blowhard who digraces the legal system with his inability to recuse himself when conflicts of interest would demand he do so. Praise him please - show your ignorance of the reality of the situation. Professionalism is an important facet of his position and he simply lacks the ability to meet the requirement. Hey - Judge Wright - no one gives a damn what your redneck country ass has to say. Only a town like Greeneville and its 'good 'ol boy' politics would allow you to practice so its a good damn thing you live where you do.
LOl

Albemarle, NC

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Comment wrote:
Sh!t...Judge Wilson is the only decent Judge in the area....sorry if your lawyer couldn't pay him off.
Ruff

Kingsport, TN

#13 Mar 24, 2011
Life experience wrote:
The only fault I have with Judge Wright is that his program should require participants remain in counseling with periodic drug testing for life. The outcome would have been very different for this young man and his family.
And who do you think should pay for all of this? The taxpayers?
Deputy Dawg

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Life experience wrote:
I know a young man, father, husband, brother whom Judge Wright befriended while the young man was in Judge Wright 's DUI court program. Judge Wright was just what the young man needed and he did exceptionally well during the program. Sadly, when no one was monitoring the young man after he successfully completed the program, he turned back to alcohol and drugs much worse than before. It all ended very badly.
Counseling and drug testing for life? You're batshit crazy!
Life Experience

Faith, NC

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Ruff wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do you think should pay for all of this? The taxpayers?
The taxpayers are paying a whole lot more with these people rotating through the court system, jails, and prison, not to mention government assistance for spouses and children..... than we would pay to keep the supports in place. Drug addicts and alcoholics need the right kind of over-site and the judicial system to answer to. Some will never stay straight, no matter what, but those who make it through the year-long program could make it for life with the right supports.
he sucked her off

AOL

#16 Mar 25, 2011
i went in from of him & i was awarded custody our two kids. he told my ex wife "if" she got a job she would have to pay me 25% of it. the b!tch quit her job two weeks later. that was 12 years ago. she hasn't gave me any help.

you know like i do if she had got the kids, judge write wouldn't have told me if i get a job, he would have said "you will get a job" & "you will pay 35%". it's bullsh!t, i got phucked because i'm a man.
a dad too

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2011
he sucked her off wrote:
i went in from of him & i was awarded custody our two kids. he told my ex wife "if" she got a job she would have to pay me 25% of it. the b!tch quit her job two weeks later. that was 12 years ago. she hasn't gave me any help.
you know like i do if she had got the kids, judge write wouldn't have told me if i get a job, he would have said "you will get a job" & "you will pay 35%". it's bullsh!t, i got phucked because i'm a man.
Did you ever think to take her back to court?? Did you talk to Child Support Enforcement?? If you didn't then don't be complaining about it. Judge Wright is a fair judge. Just remember he was "voted in" his job so he must be doing something right.
a guy

Greeneville, TN

#18 Mar 26, 2011
a dad too wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever think to take her back to court?? Did you talk to Child Support Enforcement?? If you didn't then don't be complaining about it. Judge Wright is a fair judge. Just remember he was "voted in" his job so he must be doing something right.
How do we "vote them out"?
Registered voter

Brentwood, TN

#19 Mar 26, 2011
a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we "vote them out"?
You register to vote at the election commission, and then you vote for their opponent on election day.
babygurl

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2011
Its amazing that most of the people who dislike Judge Wright are those he has locked up or has thrown the book . A guy I know who was caught for a hunting misdemeanor...Judge Wright made him get his GED. I have never seen this guy work so hard at something he never would have gotten on his own! Good Job Judge Wright!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PLEEZ stop ridin my bumper 50 min Falcon 8
Tobey H. please read 1 hr Plumber 9
Dennis Shipley 1 hr truth hurts bro 28
Michelle Yarboro 1 hr Someone 1
name the person that you wanr to have sex with (Feb '11) 2 hr Someone 2
just one more bar and grill 2 hr smh 39
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 3 hr Trunketeer 366
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 3 hr beastality 26
The Persecution Begins 7 hr The greys 95
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 22 hr cant tell 32