First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CarGuy

Johnson City, TN

#43 Nov 26, 2012
They all try to fleece you the one mentioned above are pros at it ever wish walmart sold cars .
s gray

Jonesborough, TN

#44 Nov 26, 2012
there chevy store is awfull,if it wasn't fr sandy I would never do any kind of business with them again,the rst the old an bachman storesand al the people that work there are worthless,an by the way.there body shop is far from back on track.it still sucks like always
krull

Johnson City, TN

#45 Nov 27, 2012
legal stealing tell everybody you see until they correct their excessive greed way of doing things .
AssociatedWealth

Johnson City, TN

#46 Nov 27, 2012
I have never heard from a person who bough a car from there thats was happy with the out come . How do they get away with it is what I want to know .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#47 Nov 27, 2012
AssociatedWealth wrote:
I have never heard from a person who bough a car from there thats was happy with the out come . How do they get away with it is what I want to know .
It's called free enterprise. People don't have to shop there. They are free to go anywhere they want. Businesses that don't practice good business etiquette eventually close. It is what our society is built on.
TruthTeleprompte r

Johnson City, TN

#48 Nov 27, 2012
BUYER BEWARE its what they do well take your money make it theirs .
BlackOps

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Nov 30, 2012
only got 1,200 over price from my friend THEY KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING we don't

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Nov 30, 2012
In the 90's, before the Lemon Law or Carfax was heard of, my mother purchased a new "Demo" car from there. They said it had only been used for test drives, and used as a courtesy vehicle from that lot. Soon after the purchase, she had continuous problems out of it. She went back numberous times to have the car "checked out" and worked on. She eventually hired a lawyer to deal with the issue, and found that the so called new demo car had been reported as a totalled vehicle from California. In my adult years, I have never had any dealings with them, my experience via my mothers was enough to deter me from ever doing such. They are crooks! I purchase all of my vehicles from Johnson City Honda.:)
StateHarms

Jonesborough, TN

#51 Nov 30, 2012
they sale cars if they can make you pay more its what they do
thats aint sheet

Jonesborough, TN

#52 Nov 30, 2012
I toke my new dodge truck in for service and when I got home was checking to make sure I had no leaks and seen the old oil filter was still on the thing,I don't even think they changed the oil,I think there full service is a full fukking in my book,I went back and raised hell,they say it was an oversight,wtf is that,how you can justify that is absurd,oversight my azz,I will never go back there for a service or a vehicle,and really think I am going to call the dodge company and let them know just what kind of service they have here.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#53 Dec 1, 2012
thats aint sheet wrote:
I toke my new dodge truck in for service and when I got home was checking to make sure I had no leaks and seen the old oil filter was still on the thing,I don't even think they changed the oil,I think there full service is a full fukking in my book,I went back and raised hell,they say it was an oversight,wtf is that,how you can justify that is absurd,oversight my azz,I will never go back there for a service or a vehicle,and really think I am going to call the dodge company and let them know just what kind of service they have here.
Hey you SHOULD call Dodge... I raised holy hell at a local dealer and called the Pontiac Division of GM (they had at the time) A GM rep drove over from Dallas to see what I was bitching about.. he was p.o. at the dealer, apologized to me, and I got what I wanted. If I have trouble with a dealer, I will ALWAYS call corporate and raise a fuss.(I haven't bought a new car since I've been here, so my ire is not with any dealer locally)
thats aint sheet

Jonesborough, TN

#54 Dec 1, 2012
I also had a friend take a new camaro there for some body repairs,my god you should have seen it,man I think I could have done it thatgood myself,he had to take it back like 4 times and he still aint got a new car look like he had,I would sure hate to take my car there for paint work or any work,
taxing the rich works

Elizabethton, TN

#55 Dec 7, 2012
The owners greed has made them rich tax is the way to get some of your hard earned money back .
its not dumb

Johnson City, TN

#57 Dec 18, 2012
DOOLEY wrote:
What kind of retard buys a car on a credit card?

I had a cousin that bought a vehicle while on vacation in Fla. She paid with a personal check (the full amount) got to thinking about it & went back in & asked if she could put it on her credit card because of the card incentives.When the statement came they paid it off in full....she's not a retard, she just realized she would get more benefit with credit card instead of personal check. Maybe you're just calling people retards cause you don't have good enough credit to buy a car with a credit card! By the way, she had no car payment, car paid off in full with no interest & incentives by using the card.....whose the retard now ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Classic Music? 10 min csmaven 2
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 13 min Karma is a Bit-- 48
Effects from smoking cigarettes 35 min csmaven 5
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 49 min Greene Light 15
Why so paranoid? 53 min csmaven 64
who had the LOUDEST jam back in the day? (Sep '10) 1 hr Memories 25
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr From Jenny xoxo 76
Feeling lonely for the holidays 3 hr HolyChaos76 129
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 5,580
Principal at Mosheim 9 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 pm PST