Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
Single chick

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2012
 
Is there any nice guys left ? Any ?
Pimp

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 30, 2012
 
No! Go 2 bed or work or somethin! Desprate b*tch!
d man

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2012
 
Theres a few left I know a couple
Truk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Topix is the last place to look for a relationship. I mean really?
no name

Northport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 30, 2012
 
Pimp wrote:
No! Go 2 bed or work or somethin! Desprate b*tch!
LOL
Little Bit

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 31, 2012
 
u will think that they are good to start with and the longer you are with them you realize that they are just like all the others they want to play you
Single chick

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 31, 2012
 
What are you ? A man giving me advise ? or a woman that knows ?
Little Bit

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 31, 2012
 
I am a woman that knows they are all alike no matter how much you want to think this one maybe different they aint
Single chick

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 31, 2012
 
lol umm ok. Thnx... but Id say there is some left...somewhere anyways
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 31, 2012
 
Little Bit wrote:
I am a woman that knows they are all alike no matter how much you want to think this one maybe different they aint
No two men are the same, and no two women are the same. They may be similar, but not the same. What comes out of your mouth, comes straight from your heart. I hope this new year will heal your heart. Happy New Year!
The hard truth

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The women who complain there are no good men left usually ran off quite a few being a b1tch.

Open your legs, your mind , your heart. In that order.
nice guy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Single chick wrote:
Is there any nice guys left ? Any ?
Yeah, there are a few of us left. But, we are in very low demand. We have jobs to go to and houses to take care of and are not very experienced with popping pills. Makes us very unattractive to women around here.
Working Woman

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 1, 2013
 
nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there are a few of us left. But, we are in very low demand. We have jobs to go to and houses to take care of and are not very experienced with popping pills. Makes us very unattractive to women around here.
I would like to meet a descent man. I work every day. I dont want a man that pops pills or is a drunk.
nice guy

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Working Woman wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to meet a descent man. I work every day. I dont want a man that pops pills or is a drunk.
Really? Don't get me wrong - I have a very specific set of criteria that I go by now. Your age and weight, please.
Working Woman

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 2, 2013
 
nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Don't get me wrong - I have a very specific set of criteria that I go by now. Your age and weight, please.
MY age is 45 my weight is 125lbs.
Agree

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 2, 2013
 
nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there are a few of us left. But, we are in very low demand. We have jobs to go to and houses to take care of and are not very experienced with popping pills. Makes us very unattractive to women around here.
You hit the nail on the head!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 2, 2013
 
Working Woman wrote:
<quoted text>MY age is 45 my weight is 125lbs.
"nice guy" here. E-mail me on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min WTSenior 141,743
sheriff's wife on his county payroll? 2 hr Not a fan 5
randy rodgers dead ? 2 hr jealous one 1
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 2 hr yankee 146
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WOW 8,990
GPD cruiser parked in handicap space at Electio... 3 hr Another 4
Jamey Patrick 3 hr Get a clue 1
County Clerk - my choice 3 hr no really 16
Lost respect for GPD 6 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 9 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
good ole boys- lets name them 15 hr BROYLESville King 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••