Hawkeye

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I am blown away about where are the mouths went who were on here blowing up Tim White until the Attorney General shut you all up, and said Tim did nothing wrong. The man wants to audit the city and county governments...that is great! They all wanted to point the fingers at Tim, well if they got nothing to hide that let the auditors have at it since they are doing everything on the up and up.
democrat for democrat

Gallatin, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Nobody has gone anywhere. People's thoughts on Tim White aren't going to change. A democrat for a democrat is nothing new. But be assured this only made peóple's thoughts worse. I saw him today and I think less of him now than before. Kinda like having Dad do your fighting for you.
observer

Antioch, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2012
tim white is full of crap, anybody that talks to him more than two minutes realizes this. I have to believe that the only people on here speaking highly of him is either his family or himself. This ain't over, just wait for the citizens petition that is going around to oust him. and that's just the beginning of his troubles
iknow him

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
wait til election time, and it will come out then,"IF" you complain about him and then relect him again youre the DA of the day
Sassssss

Matthews, NC

#5 Jun 2, 2016
LOL
TTG

Rockford, TN

#6 Jun 2, 2016
He is a joke! So is his company and his thieving employees. He kisses ass now because he got caught. More to find. Dig a little deeper!
Casey

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2016
He has a sexy son. ;)
PooPoo

Greenville, SC

#8 Jul 16, 2016
If Tim has sense he'll get out of A&W, before those 2 drag him down with them. More than a construction co
Iron Horse

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2016
PooPoo wrote:
If Tim has sense he'll get out of A&W, before those 2 drag him down with them. More than a construction co
Who is the 2 that will drag him down?
PooPoo

Greenville, SC

#10 Jul 17, 2016
The 2 T's
Snowbird

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2016
PooPoo wrote:
The 2 T's
I hope that dont have nothing to do with Terry. He's a good man I don't know about the rest of em
PooPoo

Arden, NC

#12 Jul 18, 2016
Bad company rubs off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmen weems 35 min In the closet 57
Circuit Court Clerk 1 hr 2 faced 5
The uranium lie 1 hr Charlie Murphy 7
Nolichucky View 1 hr Charlie Murphy 19
where is the jobs (May '13) 1 hr Charlie Murphy 8
Say goodbye to your Orange God 1 hr Charlie Murphy 9
Ninas soul food 1 hr Charlie Murphy 17
Liberalism is a mental disorder 2 hr Trumpistranny 35
Property tax increase. 5 hr My opinion 49

Greeneville Jobs