First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bleed Greene

United States

#22 May 30, 2013
Amy wrote:
I have family there and they are selling tractors like candynbars! They opened up several new stores! I'm almost positive they will be around for many years to come!
. After dealing with Meade I'd rather have a Zetor!!!!!!
russhicks

Cedar Bluff, VA

#23 Oct 14, 2013
I bought the 530 John Deere Tractors paid cash for it and didn't have it two weeks and had to take back and have new transmission put in and when I did get back a month later I had it back a couple of months and then had to replace the pulley wheel got it back for a week or two and then it wouldn't run right had to tie the choke open on it ended up taking it back 5 more time and then this last time the said it was going to cost me over $500.00 bucks to fix and let me remind you theres only 180 hrs of run time on it does that sound like a lemon or what.
Josh

Candler, NC

#24 Jan 25, 2014
deererider wrote:
know anything about this place
I just spent $600 at the mills river location and they failed to fix my mower correctly. Did not like the customer service. They will not get another dime from me. Do not shop or use services from Meade Tractor in Mills River NC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Persecution Begins 2 hr Sheriff Larry 54
dunkin doughnuts 3 hr The greys 34
Flag at the hill. 4 hr Sheriff Larry 15
jade degroot foulks cutshall (Oct '11) 4 hr Amber 29
Sheriffs dept. turning around 4 hr dingleberry 5
Jessica Myers 4 hr Cheyenne 2
Motorcycle wreck on Shake Rag Rd 5 hr Angel 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages