of 2
Next Last
R Dawkins

Kingsport, TN

#22 Sep 17, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like me saying I'll never go to
You didn't explain HOW it's "like you saying". The internet awaits your finely nuanced reasoning.
R Dawkins

Kingsport, TN

#23 Sep 17, 2013
Baptist females are incredibly voracious in the sack.

Perhaps that is the secret of the cult... to repress so much of human essence that it is concentrated and forced through otherwise unused channels and outlets of human expression.

-a benefit for those in certain cliques or the inner circle to reap... it is a small wonder then, that the more rural areas have a higher percentage of self-identifying baptists. They are simply farming another crop.

If one has been to a baptist church, they have without a doubt seen these cliques and the "inner circle" in action, though perhaps not in action sexually in public except when certain situations are so unable to be contained they rise aboveground.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#24 Sep 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> It has never made any sense to me when people quote the bible to an anthiest. I have done allot of studying of this book and the more I have read, the worse it gets. Talking snakes, people turning into salt, the killing of children and men allowing men to rape their daughters. No thanks!
Your reading the wrong book my friend. We christian people preach to the non believers because it may somehow in some small fraction change the way you all think and hopefully one day you will see the Lord and his greatness. The lord does not want to cast anyone into hell that is why it is a chrisitian's duty to preach the word of God.
Seriously

Charlotte, NC

#25 Sep 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading the wrong book my friend. We christian people preach to the non believers because it may somehow in some small fraction change the way you all think and hopefully one day you will see the Lord and his greatness. The lord does not want to cast anyone into hell that is why it is a chrisitian's duty to preach the word of God.
There is no.hell. Thats just a bunch of silliness man created to get other men to do what they want them to do.
Worryed Woman

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Sep 17, 2013
Asheville has many good churches for gays.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#28 Sep 18, 2013
_Weird Woman_ wrote:
Is it true Baptists eat their firstborn?!?!
I do not know where you people come up with such nonsense. I have to children and my first born is still alive and well. I did not eat him. I think you need to research and read the BIBLE. and pray to the Lord for your salvation before it's to late. I will be praying for each and every one of you on this page. Have a blessed day.
In the know

Greer, SC

#29 Sep 18, 2013
There are real heathen on this page wow that could use your prayers
Seriously

Charlotte, NC

#30 Sep 18, 2013
In the know wrote:
There are real heathen on this page wow that could use your prayers
Pray for the babies that god lets die of cancer. Pray for the children that are dieing of starvation and are being sexually abused. Why does god let these happen? THATS HIS PLAN??? F*cked up plan if you ask me.
WOW

Johnson City, TN

#31 Sep 18, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Pray for the babies that god lets die of cancer. Pray for the children that are dieing of starvation and are being sexually abused. Why does god let these happen? THATS HIS PLAN??? F*cked up plan if you ask me.
Everything happens for a reason. No matter if you want to believe it or not everything is the Lord's will. No one knows someone's full situation and behind closed doors things may be worse. The lord does things to show us how mighty and powerful he is. The children you speak of will not have to worry becuase they are pure and innocent and wil go to heaven.
Seriously

Charlotte, NC

#32 Sep 18, 2013
That is so much BS! We could have a peaceful non-violent life and god - which i do not beleive in - CHOOSES to let all of this stuff happens. Chooses. Why would anyone worship something like that? I see evil people flourish and good people suffer and the only answer christians have is that there must be some reason. They cant be certain about anything so they must have faith. So much bs. I am certain about evolution and i am certain that man wrote the bible and i am certain that there is no god talking to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 4 min John 39
*****keith franklin From Old Castle****** 5 min emma 12
Where has voting Republican got you so far ? 8 min Dinosaur 8
I believe that god gave this country to the white 12 min Country boy 12
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 37 min jamie smiles 5
who under 30 has been married more than once? 39 min jamie smiles 3
David Weems- PITIFUL ROAD SUPER!!! (Oct '11) 54 min jamie smiles 123
Another batch of Meth Heads arrested!!!! 5 hr Keynote 21

Winter Storm Watch for Greene County was issued at October 30 at 3:01AM CDT

Greeneville Dating