First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GUY

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Band sucks! Mrs. Williams can't get her head far enough out of her ass to see that her band program sucks.
Big Bad Wolf

York, SC

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Sounds like someone didn't get their way. Lets hear you cry some more..BABY
GUY

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
I got my way I'm quitting! Band is worthless both the teachers are all up on their high horse and they shouldn't. Mr. Lowe and Mrs. Williams act like they're in 3rd grade and they're both all goody goody to Dr. Stroud.
Big Bad Wolf

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2012
The crying starts...
GUY

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2012
You're damn right it does Brooke
Magnum

Marion, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2012
That band sounds like that sorry bunch on Andy Griffin Show.
Observation

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2012
You must be mistaken? All the bands at GHS got SUPERIORS in EVERY competition/festival both marching and concert. Only 11 other bands in the entire state accomplished such.
Big Bad Wolf

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2012
If you are quitting the band will be alot better without cry babes like yourself and many other.
Noooo

Gallatin, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2012
I hated band when I was in school. My parents made me do it all through middle school before they let me quit.
OMG

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Observation wrote:
You must be mistaken? All the bands at GHS got SUPERIORS in EVERY competition/festival both marching and concert. Only 11 other bands in the entire state accomplished such.
Here we go again...
Whatami90

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2012
Listen up kids. If God has blessed you with the musical talent needed to play an instrument don't waste it! I know what I'm talking about, because when I got to GHS I thought myself too cool for band and quit. That was over thirty years ago and I still regret it. Give it some thought.
GUY

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2012
That's why I'm still gonna play my instrument when I get out of that hell hole.
Been There Done That

Antioch, TN

#14 Apr 19, 2012
GUY wrote:
That's why I'm still gonna play my instrument when I get out of that hell hole.
I guess the "Hell Hole" you are talking about is why the bank gets a standing ovation everytime they play. I am a GHS Band Alumni and I do take offence to all of this talk. I have know Pete Hodges, David Price and now Brooke personally. They are/were great directors and if you have a problem with the Band then do everyone a favor that is trying to enjoy themselves, and leave. It will help the one's that really want to be there. Capice?
GUY

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2012
I am leaving and plenty more are too
Big Bad Wolf

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2012
If you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch. We don't need cry babes.
Let It Go

Nashville, TN

#17 Apr 20, 2012
The band director may possibly have connections in the school system and in the city of Greeneville. This sounds like a battle you will lose, even if you are right and she is wrong. Just let it go and feel sorry for those who can't get a job without having an inside advantage.
notfromaroundher e1997

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 20, 2012
Been There Done That wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the "Hell Hole" you are talking about is why the bank gets a standing ovation everytime they play. I am a GHS Band Alumni and I do take offence to all of this talk. I have know Pete Hodges, David Price and now Brooke personally. They are/were great directors and if you have a problem with the Band then do everyone a favor that is trying to enjoy themselves, and leave. It will help the one's that really want to be there. Capice?
Since Brooke took the job, people have quit b/c she runs a tighter ship. All the ones who were just in it to put another activity on their college apps, are gone. She expects more and would prefer to lose the losers and work with a smaller more dedicated number of students.
umhm

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2012
notfromaroundhere1997 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Brooke took the job, people have quit b/c she runs a tighter ship. All the ones who were just in it to put another activity on their college apps, are gone. She expects more and would prefer to lose the losers and work with a smaller more dedicated number of students.
I guess that's why some people are staying in band because their friends are too.
im there

United States

#21 Apr 20, 2012
You bitches be trippin band is terrible
Ferdnand Mod Rocker

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2012
Who plays base in the band I like me some rhythim gitar too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 21 min Lance Corporal Bubba 18
democrats voted OUT in Georgia! 25 min Lance Corporal Bubba 8
robin quillen leaves meeting 36 min Auntie M 23
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 51 min New Mayor 9
Chelsea Acker 58 min Lol 15
Cowards hit & RUN 3 hr Somepeople 24
News Report: Relatives Locked Woman Who Needed Oxyge... 3 hr wow! 2
Property Tax Increase 9 hr Dum Dum 52
Park Overall 15 hr ugh 18
Aubreys 17 hr TG Flabogg 322

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages