Special ed teacher at Gville high

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tumlin Dice

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Anyone know if Melissa Hickerson is really going to be reinstated?
factsonly

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Tumlin Dice wrote:
Anyone know if Melissa Hickerson is really going to be reinstated?
She won her case in court!!
Tumlin Dice

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2013
She won cause Joe an her mom were able to pay everyone off. Does anyone know if they are going to hire her back?
true friend

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Tumlin Dice wrote:
She won cause Joe an her mom were able to pay everyone off. Does anyone know if they are going to hire her back?
If you are so curious and seem to know so much, why don't you ask her yourself!!
Tumblin Dice

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2013
no matter what would come out of her mouth would be a lie and i would not be seen talking to such trash. just wondering if i need to make a complaint of neglect/abuse to children
melody

Asheville, NC

#6 Nov 15, 2013
I do know that she is getting 1.1 million in damages. SHe won't ever work again!
BULLCRAP

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Nov 16, 2013
She was a great teacher. Leave her alone. What ppl do in their personal time is their own dam business! She dont drink or anything around those kids. And she dont brag about what she does in front of them.She is there to help those kids get thru school and give them a little self confindence that some of those other teachers and COACHES dont help the kids with. She should have never been fired. You got teachers sleeping around over there but that seems to be ok huh? You got coaches who just care about winning and not what happens to the kids after high school but thats ok too right?Nothing this woman did has effected our kids. It could have been alot worse.........
Rufus Ruffgut

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2013
BULLCRAP wrote:
She was a great teacher. Leave her alone. What ppl do in their personal time is their own dam business! She dont drink or anything around those kids. And she dont brag about what she does in front of them.She is there to help those kids get thru school and give them a little self confindence that some of those other teachers and COACHES dont help the kids with. She should have never been fired. You got teachers sleeping around over there but that seems to be ok huh? You got coaches who just care about winning and not what happens to the kids after high school but thats ok too right?Nothing this woman did has effected our kids. It could have been alot worse.........
Teachers are in NO way responsible for what happens to kids after high school.
Respect kids

Greeneville, TN

#9 Nov 18, 2013
What about teachers who call students stupid?
friend

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Where did this comment come from?! Who said she ever did that! Leave her alone!
Really

Kingsport, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Respect kids wrote:
What about teachers who call students stupid?
Are they?
Respect kids

Greeneville, TN

#12 Nov 19, 2013
She didn't call kids stupid. Rumored that a teacher has said that to kids
rodney

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2013
BULLCRAP wrote:
she was a special ed teacher.was she yours?go to hyperion around happy hour on wednesdays and you can see her actions with your own eyes.why dont they just drug test her and get it over with.
justme

Johnson City, TN

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Since when is it illegal to drink a few beers at happy hour and enjoy time with your friends?!
parent

Greeneville, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2013
justme wrote:
Since when is it illegal to drink a few beers at happy hour and enjoy time with your friends?!
nothing if you neither driving nor in a position of influence children in my opinion, she however has done and [as a teacher] is both--should display more class period.
good grief

Asheville, NC

#16 Nov 20, 2013
who'd want to have anyone working for them that reeks of cigarette smoke and beer?
justme

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2013
I am sure there are many teachers out there that like to drink a beer and smoke a cig while out with friends!
Tumblin Dice

Johnson City, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2013
she was a terrible teacher. she would have her special ed students cleaning the parking lot as if that is all they are capable of doing. she should be ashamed and if you agree with her thought process you should be ashamed also.
curious

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Are teachers in Greeneville expected to not have a social life?
duh

Rock Hill, SC

#20 Nov 20, 2013
curious wrote:
Are teachers in Greeneville expected to not have a social life?
social life yes! Criminal activity I.e. drunk driving NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 9 min Reclaim rights 164
Hannah and jordan 10 min Jim Goldstein 7
The Boles Residence 15 min pissed off 1
Job Wanted in Greeneville 30 min csmaven 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 53 min Agnus 5,645
DNA testing 1 hr umm 7
wheel tax 2 hr snuffy smith 145
Is Greene County inbred? 3 hr mongrel 38
On the 1st day of Christmas 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278