funtimes22

Smyrna, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
if any1 is interested in local stuff email billyp40@ymail.com

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Before placing your fascinating ad, did you consider that law officials might read it and trace it back to you? Or don't you care?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Shouldn't it be "ho-made" porn?
Two Hump Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Before placing your fascinating ad, did you consider that law officials might read it and trace it back to you? Or don't you care?
I'm not sure, but homemade porn isn't illegal as long as its between consenting adults that are aware of the taping.

I'll be glad to make some with some ladies. We don't have to sell it, we can keep it between us
busted

Marion, VA

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, but homemade porn isn't illegal as long as its between consenting adults that are aware of the taping.
I'll be glad to make some with some ladies. We don't have to sell it, we can keep it between us
sounds more like a comedy to me

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, but homemade porn isn't illegal as long as its between consenting adults that are aware of the taping.
I'll be glad to make some with some ladies. We don't have to sell it, we can keep it between us
If there's a cash/product exchange involving prurient interest I feel that the legality could be in question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 10 min consuma culcha 54
Jason Adams (Sep '14) 11 min DreamGirl 8
Transgender bathroom 11 min Kohlrabi 50
Richard C Yohey 15 min Der 2
gneville sun hard up for news 23 min Kohlrabi 36
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 23 min KRC82 28
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 25 min more info 8
Ah the Confederate Flag 31 min Dixie40 23
Finally equal rights under the law for all 32 min Dixie40 122
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages