Why the hell do people use tanning beds...

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I just don't understand why anyone would want to slow cook themselves... Why can't you just be happy with the way you look naturally... Are you really willing to risk getting skin cancer just so you can be a few shades darker...

Gaffney, SC

#2 Mar 11, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I just don't understand why anyone would want to slow cook themselves... Why can't you just be happy with the way you look naturally... Are you really willing to risk getting skin cancer just so you can be a few shades darker...
Why? Apparently to burn the anatomical region in your aforementioned post. Hypocrite! FDLMAO! Were you "slow cooking" it? Were you not "happy with the way you look naturally"? Were you "really willing to risk getting skin cancer just so you can be a few shades darker" on that anatomical region? HYPOCRITE!

“Why So Serious...”

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Apparently to burn the anatomical region in your aforementioned post. Hypocrite! FDLMAO! Were you "slow cooking" it? Were you not "happy with the way you look naturally"? Were you "really willing to risk getting skin cancer just so you can be a few shades darker" on that anatomical region? HYPOCRITE!
I just heard that a tan taint was the in thing this year... I don't want taint cancer...

Gaffney, SC

#4 Mar 11, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I just heard that a tan taint was the in thing this year... I don't want taint cancer...
Really?? Bleaching was all the rage a few years back.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2013
I don't use tanning beds... I'm as white as the day I was born. It's a bit rough on the pupils... but my mom still loves me at least...

“Why So Serious...”

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Bleaching was all the rage a few years back.
Bleached taints are so last year...

Gaffney, SC

#7 Mar 11, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleached taints are so last year...
Yes. They are very pASSe'

Location hidden

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Triceratops

“Why So Serious...”

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I don't use tanning beds... I'm as white as the day I was born. It's a bit rough on the pupils... but my mom still loves me at least...
And so do I...
Chasity

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Oh hell everything gives you cancer now!!!! I bet you still use that cell phone and microwave though don't you? Why worry about what other ppl are doing to their bodies?? It's none of your business or anyone else's. if you don't like tanning beds then stay away from them!!! As for me, my ass be hitting it everyday and I look great :)
fry baby

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Chasity wrote:
Oh hell everything gives you cancer now!!!! I bet you still use that cell phone and microwave though don't you? Why worry about what other ppl are doing to their bodies?? It's none of your business or anyone else's. if you don't like tanning beds then stay away from them!!! As for me, my ass be hitting it everyday and I look great :)
Well, let's see how great you look down the road. I bet you probally have tattos and smoke a pack of cigarettes everyday as well. Enjoy!!

“Why So Serious...”

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Chasity wrote:
I do use a cell phone, but I don't own a microwave... I personally don't think trying to darken up like a Mexican, is considered looking great...
blahhh

Hermitage, TN

#13 Mar 12, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Spray tans are great but I don't get way people wanna fry themselves either!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2013
fry baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see how great you look down the road. I bet you probally have tattos and smoke a pack of cigarettes everyday as well. Enjoy!!
What's ink got to do with it? I've got 2 half sleeves, my skin looks great and I've probably got a better tan than you without ever laying in a tanning bed. My perspective is pointless, I know but there it is.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 12, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do I...
:)
burn baby burn

Greeneville, TN

#16 Mar 12, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> What's ink got to do with it? I've got 2 half sleeves, my skin looks great and I've probably got a better tan than you without ever laying in a tanning bed. My perspective is pointless, I know but there it is.
20 years from now, if you live that long. You will have the priviledge to stand in front of your mirror and look at your elastic alligator body and sagging tattos as you cry and ask yourself "what in the hell was I thinking"? Oh by the way! I have no interest in a tan. I'm smarter than that.

United States

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Your infactuation is noted, several times over lol

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2013
burn baby burn wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years from now, if you live that long. You will have the priviledge to stand in front of your mirror and look at your elastic alligator body and sagging tattos as you cry and ask yourself "what in the hell was I thinking"? Oh by the way! I have no interest in a tan. I'm smarter than that.
For today, I live for today. 20 years down the road isn't promised. The next hour isn't promised. You don't know me, you don't know my story and if you tried to walk a in my shoes, you would fall the first step. But I promise you, if I make it 20 years, they'll be lived without regret.
burn baby burn

Greeneville, TN

#19 Mar 12, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> For today, I live for today. 20 years down the road isn't promised. The next hour isn't promised. You don't know me, you don't know my story and if you tried to walk a in my shoes, you would fall the first step. But I promise you, if I make it 20 years, they'll be lived without regret.
Good luck with that!
what?!

Concord, NC

#20 Mar 22, 2013
What's that on your face carrot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 4 min Amy 14
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 24 min Rural carrier 97
The Alphabet game 40 min Dixie iron fist 27
wikq football (Oct '13) 40 min billy rock 53
south greene football 45 min mike davis 138
get rid of Robert Sayne 49 min Saine 78
***** last post wins ***** 55 min Jessie Hope 68
Body found in Greeneville creek 1 hr zdab15 11
Scintillaire Restaurant 1 hr Dr Wu 40
lawsuit against county schools 8 hr question 12