Crime Lab

United States

#122 Jan 27, 2013
Why wrote:
The ONLY person I have heard of allegedly being locked in a bedroom was the Grandfather. It would be sad if he lost his house over someone else's addiction. Then again, it might be a blessing to get him away from the mess other's created for him. Then he couldn't be taken advantage of and get the medical care he deserves.
To Kristin how did you answer the door if you were locked in a bedroom?
if you knew even one small detail about what your saying the room kristen rich and billy was in you would know had 2 doors one leading outside and one leading inside and they kept the door going inside to the rest of the house padlocked from inside the room they were cut off from the area of the house the shit was going on in, thats why they didnt get meth charges.
Why

Greeneville, TN

#123 Jan 27, 2013
kristin king foxo wrote:
<quoted text>no i will not go away u people want to talk shit then i will speak my mind an it was a house an we was in locked bedrooms an no did not smell it an my kids had nothing to do with that shit u people need to get a life an stop worring about everyone else's an about other peoples life's u know nothing about at all
Okay, its settled. You just suck. You all just suck. Dont make your business so out in the open and tell half of greeneville 20 different stories what supposadly happened with the bust and your children... yet you still walk around with your eyes half open bummin money off anyone you can make it off of. or take for that matter! You just love your children so much but you cant do their laundry? Maybe change a diaper and actually throw it in a garbage can instead of in the van or in the floor- or letting them wear it till it falls off. Or how about not making them sit in a hot van while you wait on your drugs to arrive or find out where to get them. The only thing you all can productively do for those kids is show them who they dont want to be, who they shouldnt be, and where drugs get you. Apparently, it really does lead to meth. Drats!
tisk tisk

Greeneville, TN

#124 Jan 27, 2013
not important enough to pass a drug test for, even if it is just "pot"
Coffee Lover

Greeneville, TN

#125 Jan 27, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, its settled. You just suck. You all just suck. Dont make your business so out in the open and tell half of greeneville 20 different stories what supposadly happened with the bust and your children... yet you still walk around with your eyes half open bummin money off anyone you can make it off of. or take for that matter! You just love your children so much but you cant do their laundry? Maybe change a diaper and actually throw it in a garbage can instead of in the van or in the floor- or letting them wear it till it falls off. Or how about not making them sit in a hot van while you wait on your drugs to arrive or find out where to get them. The only thing you all can productively do for those kids is show them who they dont want to be, who they shouldnt be, and where drugs get you. Apparently, it really does lead to meth. Drats!
You know her very well! I agree with everything you say. Especially the part about her going around with her eyes half open and begging people for money and other items and how she makes her child sit in the van ALL the time in the store parking lot...
Why

Greeneville, TN

#126 Jan 27, 2013
Crime Lab wrote:
<quoted text>
if you knew even one small detail about what your saying the room kristen rich and billy was in you would know had 2 doors one leading outside and one leading inside and they kept the door going inside to the rest of the house padlocked from inside the room they were cut off from the area of the house the shit was going on in, thats why they didnt get meth charges.
I don't know anything about the house or people. I just know someone who knows the grandfather and his wife before she passed.
The person that used the Why name after me, would you please use another one. I think people can tell the difference in the post. I'm not saying your post is wrong, just asking you to use another name in this thread. Thank you
Yellow Jacket

Greeneville, TN

#127 Jan 28, 2013
I hope they tear the house down. It looks like a garbage dump.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#128 Jan 28, 2013
kristin king foxo wrote:
<quoted text>no i will not go away u people want to talk shit then i will speak my mind an it was a house an we was in locked bedrooms an no did not smell it an my kids had nothing to do with that shit u people need to get a life an stop worring about everyone else's an about other peoples life's u know nothing about at all
Yes it is our business,who do you think are paying to take care of YOUR children,us that's who! Who will pay for the toxic house to be cleaned or destroyed and removed, again us!
If you had your children they would have been there with you, breathing the poison. Do you feel any shame or guilt for what you have done to your children? What are you doing to stop their tears?
Fred k jr

United States

#129 Jan 28, 2013
Just pray is all anyone can do .

Everyone deserves a

Kristen i hope u get your kids back and start a new life because children are more important than anything . at least they we're not there to see all this maybe it was a blessing now that james is gone you all can have a new life. And start over.

To the rest of you instead of of downing people maybe support would be better especially if they have never done anything to you personally .

crazytown

Greeneville, TN

#130 Jan 28, 2013
so what is happening now to the grandfathers house are they going to let him keep it or r they going to tear it down, i seen a couple row backs up there last week and seen some people going in and out of the house couldnt make out who it was thou
mark king

Melvindale, MI

#131 Jan 28, 2013
you people must have alot of time on your hands lmao
You dont kmow shizz

Greeneville, TN

#132 Jan 28, 2013
2 faced ppl suck wrote:
This is all a bad situation but ppl that get on here hiding behind a screen talking smack abt ppl and it's the same ppl that hung out with the ppl they r talking sh!t about. If they r so bad I don't think I'd been letting them hang out at my house. Maybe u was getting some of the Meth they were making. Now it makes sense.
you suck beacause YOU ARE NO better then the next. one day somebody WILL knock you off that high horse you ride,since you know sooo much meth isnt me skank it wuz u back in the day...CORRECT NOT ME ;)
kristin king fox

Duluth, GA

#133 Jan 29, 2013
Fred k jr wrote:
Just pray is all anyone can do .
Everyone deserves a
Kristen i hope u get your kids back and start a new life because children are more important than anything . at least they we're not there to see all this maybe it was a blessing now that james is gone you all can have a new life. And start over.
To the rest of you instead of of downing people maybe support would be better especially if they have never done anything to you personally .
thank you for that an i am starting over starting a new life i am getting a new place to live an doing everything i need to do to get my kids back. An my life back i am a strong person an i am not going to let what anyone has to say take me down or what they do what's on my mind is making sure mom an papaw are ok an let everyone know they are not guilty an had nothing to do with anything to do with anything James did or has ever done neither did i that man will do whatever he wants an dont think about anyone else an when it comes to my 3 beautiful. Baby's James an my sister had alot to do with my baby's being taking.g from me an me smoking which i stoped smoking for my baby's anyone that's really knows me knows that i love my kids an my kids are the most importent things of my life an they are my world an i am going to get them back they will be home with me again an i hope soon
Explanation needed

Greeneville, TN

#134 Jan 29, 2013
kristin king fox wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for that an i am starting over starting a new life i am getting a new place to live an doing everything i need to do to get my kids back. An my life back i am a strong person an i am not going to let what anyone has to say take me down or what they do what's on my mind is making sure mom an papaw are ok an let everyone know they are not guilty an had nothing to do with anything to do with anything James did or has ever done neither did i that man will do whatever he wants an dont think about anyone else an when it comes to my 3 beautiful. Baby's James an my sister had alot to do with my baby's being taking.g from me an me smoking which i stoped smoking for my baby's anyone that's really knows me knows that i love my kids an my kids are the most importent things of my life an they are my world an i am going to get them back they will be home with me again an i hope soon
Kristen, what exactly did James and your sister do to cause you to LOSE your kids? And what exactly were you smoking that caused you to LOSE your kids? Just asking because your EXCUSES as to why you LOST your kids. that are the most important things in your life, that you love and are your WHOLE life are suspect at best... If you could answer those two questions in detail, maybe it will clear up some of my confusion.
your worse nightmare

Trenton, MI

#135 Jan 29, 2013
Kristen please move back to rouge.....cause ill make your life hellll!!! you have no clue!! and yes if your in town we will have it out little girl..stop lying and own up junkie
kristin king fox

Duluth, GA

#136 Jan 29, 2013
your worse nightmare wrote:
Kristen please move back to rouge.....cause ill make your life hellll!!! you have no clue!! and yes if your in town we will have it out little girl..stop lying and own up junkie
if u cant say your real name then u are not worth anyone's time an i am moving back
kristin king fox

Duluth, GA

#137 Jan 29, 2013
Explanation needed wrote:
<quoted text> Kristen, what exactly did James and your sister do to cause you to LOSE your kids? And what exactly were you smoking that caused you to LOSE your kids? Just asking because your EXCUSES as to why you LOST your kids. that are the most important things in your life, that you love and are your WHOLE life are suspect at best... If you could answer those two questions in detail, maybe it will clear up some of my confusion.
i was smoking pot only an when it comes to my sister she called they telling them lies to get them taking From me cause her man left her for another girl an she wanted me to feel pain to is what she said an my brother cause the the people that took them said that James being in the home with him being a violent felon an my kids was scared of them is how they had anything to do with it an i stoped smoking for my kids an them people are no longer in my life i am done with anyone like them an anyone that wants to do nothing but start shit an talk shit
kristin king fox

Duluth, GA

#138 Jan 29, 2013
your worse nightmare wrote:
Kristen please move back to rouge.....cause ill make your life hellll!!! you have no clue!! and yes if your in town we will have it out little girl..stop lying and own up junkie
also i am no junkie far from being one an also u called me the little girl only little girls talk shit an not give their real names so people like u an want to talk shit an talk shit with fake ass names need to grow the hell up an get a life
Jonny be good

Alto, MI

#139 Jan 30, 2013
your worse nightmare wrote:
Kristen please move back to rouge.....cause ill make your life hellll!!! you have no clue!! and yes if your in town we will have it out little girl..stop lying and own up junkie
you aint gonna do nothin biatch so you must live in rouge to u rouge rat hahahaha and stop touching ur nose all the time i know who you are ...lmao
your worse nightmare

Trenton, MI

#141 Jan 30, 2013
lets do the math your in a world of shit along with rest of your crappy family....you have no kids cause your a bad mom... i have both my kids and they have everything anykid could ever want .. u live in gpas house with not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!! i have a home nice car 2 kids that live WITH ME not the state and i promise you when you come back to trashy rouge with the rest of your trashy family you will see who i am.. i am smart enough not to post my name all over net because i happen to have a life...you will find out soon enough who i am if u come to river rouge u think cops got u there wait till u come down here lolol u will be locked right back up....i promise u im not a little girl i am all woman something u know nothing about!!! so ill see u when u get here.. because im gonna make a special trip to the hood just to teach u a lesson!!!
kristin king fox wrote:
<quoted text>also i am no junkie far from being one an also u called me the little girl only little girls talk shit an not give their real names so people like u an want to talk shit an talk shit with fake ass names need to grow the hell up an get a life
kristin king fox

Duluth, GA

#142 Jan 31, 2013
your worse nightmare wrote:
lets do the math your in a world of shit along with rest of your crappy family....you have no kids cause your a bad mom... i have both my kids and they have everything anykid could ever want .. u live in gpas house with not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!! i have a home nice car 2 kids that live WITH ME not the state and i promise you when you come back to triashy rouge with the rest of your trashy family you will see who i am.. i am smart enough not to post my name all over net because i happen to have a life...you will find out soon enough who i am if u come to river rouge u think cops got u there wait till u come down here lolol u will be locked right back up....i promise u im not a little girl i am all woman something u know nothing about!!! so ill see u when u get here.. because im gonna make a special trip to the hood just to teach u a lesson!!! <quoted text>
i used my real name cause i have nothing to hind an i will have my kids back soon an my family is not trashy just my brother an he is now out of our life's so i guess i will see u when i see u but u need to grow the hell up cause let me tell u if u was not a little girl u would not be on her talking shit so get a life an stay out of mine cause u know nothing about me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 min whatever 8
dirtbag shoots cat,goes to jail 21 min I know 66
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 44 min Melissa1333 5,536
Pooja (Mar '14) 47 min NobodyUKno 7
wheel tax 1 hr Yeah 115
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 1 hr Word Woman 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 hr Word Woman 69
What is your favorite poem? 7 hr csmaven 127
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 12 hr Word Warrior 12
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 22 hr Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:16PM
Full Report Card Grades for Tennessee
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win