Jonesborough, TN

#21 Apr 22, 2014
Sister wrote:
She is my sister she is ok and no one is dead
I think that was a complete hoax.
Here

Greeneville, TN

#22 Apr 22, 2014
Five people were injured in an accident Saturday around 7:30 p.m. on the 107 Cutoff.

According to a report from the Tennessee Highway Patrol, a vehicle driven by 31-year-old Angela Riley of Greeneville was traveling northbound on the 107 Cutoff while a vehicle driven by 70-year-old Brenda Olafsen of Greeneville was traveling southbound.

Olafsen reportedly passed the intersection of Dixie Road and was forced to enter into the right ditch line to avoid Riley's vehicle. Riley had crossed the centerline and began traveling northbound in the southbound lane. Riley's vehicle then struck Olafesen's vehicle in the ditch line.

Riley was transported by medical helicopter to the Holston Valley Medical Center. Olafsen and a passenger, 64-year-old Sally Brown of Greeneville, were transported by medical helicopter to the Johnson City Medical Center. Two other passengers in Olafsen's vehicle, 72-year-old Roger Brown and 71-year-old George Olafsen, both of Greeneville, were transported to the Johnson City Medical Center by EMS.

According to the THP, charges are pending against Riley in connection with the accident.
carman

Nashville, TN

#23 Apr 22, 2014
U all need a life!!!
Dupree

Kingsport, TN

#24 Apr 22, 2014
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, 107 goes out of tusculum up the river to state 81,
Exactly how am I wrong, Bozo? Can you not read? I clearly stated that it includes the ERWIN HWY(or as you refer to it, the road that "runs out of Tusculum up the river to state 81").

What road do you think "runs out of Tusculum up the river to state 81"? Hey braniac, that is HWY 107 also known as the ERWIN HWY.

Since you are so brilliant telling me that I am wrong, do you realize that you dont know how to spell RHEATOWN? Hint, it isn't Raytown. What a buffoon you are.

Don't get into a spitting contest with me, or tell me that I'm wrong, unless you know what you are talking about, which you obviously DO NOT.
really

Midland, NC

#25 Apr 22, 2014
This wreck was on 107 cutoff 2 miles off Asheville hwy. Not Erwin hwy..trust me I was there.
curious

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Apr 22, 2014
I think that was a complete hoax.
Visitor

Johnson City, TN

#27 Apr 22, 2014
really wrote:
This wreck was on 107 cutoff 2 miles off Asheville hwy. Not Erwin hwy..trust me I was there.
Just read the whole thread, and never saw where anyone said it was on the Erwin Hwy.
However, I did read where you stated in post #9 that the wreck was on Hwy 107. After being corrected, you seemed to change your story.

Why would anyone trust you since your story changes? Are you a politician?

Just curious.
Gossip

Kingsport, TN

#28 Apr 23, 2014
I heard it was a training exercise for the local EMS.

Since: Jul 11

Union Mills, NC

#29 Apr 23, 2014
Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read the whole thread, and never saw where anyone said it was on the Erwin Hwy.
However, I did read where you stated in post #9 that the wreck was on Hwy 107. After being corrected, you seemed to change your story.
Why would anyone trust you since your story changes? Are you a politician?
Just curious.
Lol...Please don't throw facts into the story.
Lol

Charlotte, NC

#30 Apr 23, 2014
Hi there Mckenzie ...Jason isnt having an affair with Karmen he is gay with Troy and thats a cover up lol havent u figured that out yet ?
Main Man

Kingsport, TN

#31 Apr 23, 2014
get real wrote:
Who gives a damn , there was a wreck
My thoughts exactly. There was a wreck, no one was killed thank God. Enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 150,564
Word Woman 5 min ---Word Woman--- 108
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min Jennifer Renee 4,220
tonya bowman is cheating 14 min netta 4
How many guys have you done in a weekend? 42 min Guest3256 1
CNA seeing married paramedic? 1 hr Iceman 2
greeneville 6th on most dangerous list 1 hr Dislike PRIVILEGED 6
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 18 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 19 hr Bobby 48
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••