Dude On Snapps Ferry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Did anyone else happen to see the black dude jumping up and down on the barrier, sparring with himself, acting like he was shooting basketball, and dancing at the road across from Old Stage Wash? What is he on? I got a great laugh out of it, but that's not normal.
Yep

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Sounds like the same dude I saw a few weeks ago running out the Snapps Ferry Rd acting like Rocky Balboa.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Meth. It's a hell of a drug!
hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 13, 2014
When I saw him, He was on a boulder jumping up & down, throwing punches.
Billybob

Fairview, NC

#5 Jun 13, 2014
I bet he couldn't fight for sh!t

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Jun 13, 2014
He's been as far up as food city too.
Lamont

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 13, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
Did anyone else happen to see the black dude jumping up and down on the barrier, sparring with himself, acting like he was shooting basketball, and dancing at the road across from Old Stage Wash? What is he on? I got a great laugh out of it, but that's not normal.
Racist!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2014
Lamont wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!
Lol! Ok! Just note to yourself that it would have laughed if it had been a white man, a yellow man, a green man, purple man, ect. I would have even laughed if had been a woman doing it! So, there's where you were wrong Lamont. Nice try! Pshhhhhh!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 13, 2014
*I
i hate black people

Mooresville, NC

#10 Jun 13, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Ok! Just note to yourself that it would have laughed if it had been a white man, a yellow man, a green man, purple man, ect. I would have even laughed if had been a woman doing it! So, there's where you were wrong Lamont. Nice try! Pshhhhhh!
But it wasn't and everybody knows you're a racist. You've talked bad about blacks on here before. Many times.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2014
i hate black people wrote:
<quoted text>
But it wasn't and everybody knows you're a racist. You've talked bad about blacks on here before. Many times.
Nope! I ain't either. If you didn't like me sharing what I seen, don't read it. Pretty f**kin' simple, don't cha think? It made me laugh, just like your comment made me laugh.:D C-ya!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 13, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Ok! Just note to yourself that it would have laughed if it had been a white man, a yellow man, a green man, purple man, ect. I would have even laughed if had been a woman doing it! So, there's where you were wrong Lamont. Nice try! Pshhhhhh!
Ok Jen. I've had enough. Next time I see you I'm tanning that ass! ;)
right

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2014
I seen him too. all down that rd and everytime i say what the freak lol its hilarious watching him...in which the other day he had a white boy out there doing it with him... even more hilarious

Location hidden

#14 Jun 15, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Jen. I've had enough. Next time I see you I'm tanning that ass! ;)
Lmao! I know, I'm bad....but I ain't scared. Haha!
Raven

Moore, SC

#15 Jun 15, 2014
Wonder if it's the same black dude who used to harass people over on the bypass around Big Lots up to Lowes area? Used to be a white dude around that time begging for money & would always have a new story to convince you to give up UR $$.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 16, 2014
jenny from kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hood and robe are waiting at the cleaners. You keep forgetting pick them up after the cross burnings
Lmao! Lame! You poor, sad lil' thing.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 16, 2014
Lighten Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the stick out of your ass, that was funny
Did you not see the LMAO part? I mean really? No sticks here sugar.
she hates blacks

Greeneville, TN

#20 Jun 16, 2014
i hate black people wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she has. Gays, too. She seems to have problems with about everyone who isn't straight and white. She should join the KKK for sure!
for real

Asheville, NC

#21 Jun 17, 2014
she hates blacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she has. Gays, too. She seems to have problems with about everyone who isn't straight and white. She should join the KKK for sure!
I wish all I had to do at 1am is keep changing my name and try to put words in someones mouth. She shared a funny story that's it. Nothing else to say. Get a life. Go to bed you pos. I get sick of seeing this shit on here all the time. No wonder topix is dead. Hell nobody can say anything without some lifeless trolling candya$$ typing out some kind of off topic stupid bs.
Over it

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2014
Let's not turn this into a black & white thing , it's a what's right & what's wrong thing. That's all !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Independence 14 min Leonardo 16
Looking for a girl that I got medical help for ... 50 min Tim Baker 1
What happened in belton tonight (Mar '11) 51 min Youidiot 21
parent fight at CC Elementary 57 min Ham 24
Fed up with CCU 1 hr CSB 9
TW better not come to my school 1 hr bel 2
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Tim 89
Bad wreck tonight 11 hr Mrs Roberson 5

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web