Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

What is going on over there? The gym use to be a decent place to workout now there is a person making changes just to change it back. Weight lifting makes noise you know metal on metal. I agree about abusing the weights and dropping them but there is a difference between dropping and control! Wake up gym manager Allen had a great place starting to make it but the people young and old are fed up with the shooting from the hip decisions. Placing a sign in the mens room banning syringes! How much thought went into that no brainer. If I am an elderly person or parent of a child going to the gym I stop immediately and so do my friends. A simple note on the board The use of any and all illegal substances or products including the use of tobacco on the premisis will not be tolerated. Hell that took me all of 2 minutes and its not a deterent to the non offending members. The town needs this gym don't manage it into the ground.
Slick Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Well the new manager is a complete joke. This chick is trying to drive every guy that lifts heavy weight out of that place. She is rude and its very obvious that she has no management experience. I mean if your running a business is it not the goal of the business to treat people with respect? This chick has falsely accused people of taking steroids and bringing syrines into the fit club. If I was the owner I would fire her ass so fast because in the one month she has been there she has managed to make a majority of the fit club members hate her.
Fit club member

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Its a gym. You are going to make noise. If slamming weights is too loud. Whats up with Zumba?? That is way louder than any guy dropping a deadlift. Im not bashing Zumba at all. I think the teacher is great. Fair is fair though. Women make way more noise than men.

I like Alan but I will not be supporting his gym. I will just take my business back to Body by me
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Some people let their positions go to their heads and eventually accomplish nothing but making big fools of themselves!
youareanidiot

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I hear cody Davis runs that gym. Biggest, baddest, dude in G-Vegas. You all should just have cody fire that manager and slap Allen around a little bit
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

To the above. I'm not a bada$$. Yes I'm big, thanks for noticing. I do not conduct myself in that manner. You can ask Kate or Alan. I have been respectful to both of them. I don't agree with the changes but Alan has been nothing but nice to me. As a business owner myself I understand. They are doing what they feel is best

They want to turn the gym into a womens center. That's ok with me. Me and my training partners got our strongman equipment and moved it to a crossfit gym in jc. I wanna be where I'm wanted. I understand most people don't like how we workout. Trust me I've gotten used to it over the years. Where we are at now does what we do. It won't be a bother to anyone

I understand I'm the typical big guy but I'm not an ahole who throughs my weight around. You can say what you want but I'm living my dreams and you're more than likely just some bitter person who hates their life!:) If you're feeling down on yourself let me know. I will buy you a beer or 2 so you can sink into your sorrows. God bless
youareanidiot

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

G-Vegas needs another curves...it'll be great for the girls and girlie boys
yankee

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Marc was. The best they had there and the ass fires him when he away because. His grandmother died
youareanidiot

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Cody, what do you bench? 500lbs? 600lbs?
cody

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

steroid baby
youareanidiot

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

You do steroids? Wow!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I belong to another local gym.
Tyler Durden

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The first rule of Fit Club is: you do not talk about Fit Club.
Cody

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The first rule of Cody: there are no rules
hehe

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

The woman's room or whatever is stupid. Spin bikes, treadmills, and an elliptical....yeah, that'll help me get ripped.
WoW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Hey cody, still rockin those sick ass lamb chops?
burrito sandwich

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yeah those sick ass lamb chops and the Amish beard! All that and benching 600lbs too...bet you get all the ladies
WoW

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hahahahahahahaha !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE