Illegal Immigrants

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So they're trying to pass a law where illegal immigrants can't get a drivers license.

What are you white people going to do now without a drivers license???
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Seriously wrote:
So they're trying to pass a law where illegal immigrants can't get a drivers license.
What are you white people going to do now without a drivers license???
Oh, for Christ's sake...that b.s. argument is worn out...yes, all of our ancestors were immigrants...we get it. However, that was a very long time ago, and our ancestors who immigrated to America are the very ones who BUILT/CREATED this country...much unlike the illegal immigrants of today, who are a fiscal nightmare for our country, not to mention the fact that they don't even have the decency/respect to learn our language and/or abide by our laws, but we are expected to cater to them by allowing them to obtain a driver's license, allowing them to vote & have a say in the leadership of our country, paying their medical bills, paying for their children's education, paying to house the large # of them who commit crimes in our prisons, etc... No one is complaining about LEGAL immigrants...but those who are here ILLEGALLY don't deserve sh!t & absolutely SHOULD NOT enjoy the same freedoms that legal citizens of this country do!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 10, 2013
 
I agree WW...
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I say sent all their crazy law breaking mooching asses home, it would be a better place for the true Americans if they did!
just saying

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

There are probably more local people in this town driving without a drivers licence than there are illegal immigrants driving without a drivers licence, just saying!
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 10, 2013
 
I don't care if you empty thier pockets of cash and shove them thru a wood chipper at the river. How can the illegals or the cops stop it if their is no proof the illegal exists. With out a body, i would think there would be no way to even investigate what happens to an illegal at this point. No Body, No documentation they exist, No Crime right? I can see the reward posters now, Missing: Jaun, black hair, brown skin, 5 ft 5 inches tall. Yea thats a waste of police time .
Peeple

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mexicans will one day run this country.
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I highly doubt that, they don't have sense enough to run a country, if they did, their nasty asses wouldn't be trying to come over here! GO BACK HOME BEFORE SHIT GETS REAL AROUND HERE!!!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 10, 2013
 
LMAO wrote:
I don't care if you empty thier pockets of cash and shove them thru a wood chipper at the river. How can the illegals or the cops stop it if their is no proof the illegal exists. With out a body, i would think there would be no way to even investigate what happens to an illegal at this point. No Body, No documentation they exist, No Crime right? I can see the reward posters now, Missing: Jaun, black hair, brown skin, 5 ft 5 inches tall. Yea thats a waste of police time .
Terrible thought, but good point, nevertheless...However, on the flip side of that coin, I'd be interested to know (in every city of every state in the U.S.) how many man hours & how much money have been wasted investigating crimes & searching for the illegals who committed them to no avail b/c the perpetrator(s) took off & crossed back over the border to lay low until things died down. It's ridiculous that the issue of illegal immigration continues to worsen in our country & nothing is done to resolve it b/c our stupid a$$ ultra-liberal president could never have been elected without votes from illegals...how insane is that?!?!? Women & African Americans had to fight like hell for the right to vote in this country...but all an illegal has to do is show up at the polls & say "hola" & he/she is handed a ballot!!!
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 10, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible thought, but good point, nevertheless...However, on the flip side of that coin, I'd be interested to know (in every city of every state in the U.S.) how many man hours & how much money have been wasted investigating crimes & searching for the illegals who committed them to no avail b/c the perpetrator(s) took off & crossed back over the border to lay low until things died down. It's ridiculous that the issue of illegal immigration continues to worsen in our country & nothing is done to resolve it b/c our stupid a$$ ultra-liberal president could never have been elected without votes from illegals...how insane is that?!?!? Women & African Americans had to fight like hell for the right to vote in this country...but all an illegal has to do is show up at the polls & say "hola" & he/she is handed a ballot!!!
Most places have gave up on arresting illegals for crimes. They just bail out and change their names to disappear . They won't report stories in morristown papers concerning illegal aliens anymore. To afraid people will see the truth of whats happening. Ask around, I bet you can find someone who has been hit in a car accident by an illegal and ask what happens. The illegals walk away scott free, and the citizens get stuck with the bills.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Peeple wrote:
Mexicans will one day run this country.
Clearly they already are...which explains the person who resides in the White House. And, I totally believe that what you say is true, given that illegals reproduce like freakin' rabbits, so they are quickly becoming the majority. However, I'd like to know what their next plan of action is after they run this country into the ground, as they have done their own b/c power in numbers rather than power in leadership capability only lasts for so long...as do LEGAL taxpayer dollars!!!
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly they already are...which explains the person who resides in the White House. And, I totally believe that what you say is true, given that illegals reproduce like freakin' rabbits, so they are quickly becoming the majority. However, I'd like to know what their next plan of action is after they run this country into the ground, as they have done their own b/c power in numbers rather than power in leadership capability only lasts for so long...as do LEGAL taxpayer dollars!!!
Like roaches, they run from country to country eating up resources from those to stupid to put a stop to it. They are traitors to thier own country, they didn't come here for just a better life. They come here because they are such lazy useless roaches they won't fix thier own country. Canada, beware, they will keep traveling to rape the resources of the next sorry political socialist state.
the truth of it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Peeple wrote:
Mexicans will one day run this country.
no - they will be the laborers. the chinese will probably run it but it will be the indians who run it into the ground and turn it into a cesspool
Old Timer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Peeple wrote:
Mexicans will one day run this country.
Idk if it will be the Mexicans or not, but I about guarantee it won't be white people. Every other race is breeding like rabbits and taking over everyday little by little. And maybe a good thing cause white people isn't doing a very good job running it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Julia 140,565
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 1 hr Kendall Grove 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 3,362
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr Gunslinger 122
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 2 hr Lmao 172
Sheriff Department Budget 3 hr really 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WAC 8,898
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••