Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LEVITICUS 18-22 wrote:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind,as with womankind:it IS abomination.
and if they are intersexed? meaning born with BOTH genders? then who do they marry?
plus the way the doctors are soooo willing to chop off the male parts of those born intersexed. you wouldn't know that the person you are with was born a hermaphrodite. or born with a different genetic condition.....
same goes for other sex based disorders like
Turner syndrome
XXX Females - Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile.
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
Human Chimera since many have some of the internal organs of what was supposed to have been their twin.
http://www.who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.... Chromosome Abnormalities
the person you look at. he or she may NOT be the average human you think you see. they could have one or more genetic disorders. and some of those could be linked to their genetics.
Dr. Phil

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>and if they are intersexed? meaning born with BOTH genders? then who do they marry?
plus the way the doctors are soooo willing to chop off the male parts of those born intersexed. you wouldn't know that the person you are with was born a hermaphrodite. or born with a different genetic condition.....
same goes for other sex based disorders like
Turner syndrome
XXX Females - Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile.
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
Human Chimera since many have some of the internal organs of what was supposed to have been their twin.
http://www.who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.... Chromosome Abnormalities
the person you look at. he or she may NOT be the average human you think you see. they could have one or more genetic disorders. and some of those could be linked to their genetics.
Put them to sleep when born.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]<quoted text>
Put them to sleep when born.[/QUOTE]
in most cases you can not tell from the outside that they are not the average. most of them you need to do expensive testing on.
plus, they deserve the right to live.
your attitude is most likely the same one when blue eyes first started to show up in the human race. that many might have been drowned or killed in a different manner.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LEVITICUS 18-22 wrote:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind,as with womankind:it IS abomination.
What if you don't believe what a book containing passages written be men, then the content hand picked by a corrupt organization says...

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I think you missed the point...
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
I think you missed the point...
I didn't miss the point. Based on your logic you will never believe anything you read. All books are written by men. You or I actually have no idea if anything written is true or not. The actual reason you don't believe what is written in the bible, is you don't won't to believe it. That's cool, but it actual has nothing to do with being written by men.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah you missed the point...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
I love your point WTHC! <wink wink>

But concerning this thread and religion (and I could care less about those that do not approve or agree) I believe in God. I just do... However, I also believe people have a right to choose whom they love (no matter the gender they choose). One of my brothers is gay. He's religious. God loves him. I love him. If he were a teacher he'd be one hell of a teacher.
Oh... I say a lot of sh!t in my posts that you may disapprove of and I'm certain they would be classified as an abomination. I'm sure a lot of you do things that would be classified as an abomination but that doesn't mean we're going to Hell. So quit being hypocrites...
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your point WTHC! <wink wink>
But concerning this thread and religion (and I could care less about those that do not approve or agree) I believe in God. I just do... However, I also believe people have a right to choose whom they love (no matter the gender they choose). One of my brothers is gay. He's religious. God loves him. I love him. If he were a teacher he'd be one hell of a teacher.
Oh... I say a lot of sh!t in my posts that you may disapprove of and I'm certain they would be classified as an abomination. I'm sure a lot of you do things that would be classified as an abomination but that doesn't mean we're going to Hell. So quit being hypocrites...
I'm lost. Are you calling me a hypocrite?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm lost. Are you calling me a hypocrite?
I believe you posted the following:

Actually looking at it from a biblical standpoint. Being gay is no bigger sin than telling a lie. I certainly hope you wouldn't kill a child for telling a lie. I am not gay and in no way support or understand it, but I will love my children and their children, no matter what.

So, nope, I'm not.

;)
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Actually God loves the sinner. He just hates the sin. So you are right God loves your brother. What all people on here need to remember, that hate this and hate that, is God is Love.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
I'm not arguing over it. If people don't believe in God that's their choice. I was raised in church, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with my belief. If I wasn't raised in church, I certainly can understand why someone wouldn't believe in God. Everybody wants proof of our existence. I don't think anyone will ever have proof until they die. That is if their is a God. If their is not a God. I guess we'll never know. Dead is dead.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I was also raised in church, and still go occasionally...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

And just because WTHC and I are both married and secretly in love and getting cyber married, just because we beat children and make fun of midgets, just because we laugh at the stupid and smoke crack...

Doesn't mean we are going to Hell...

Errr... Doesn't mean we aren't either...

<flipping a coin>
Heads or tails?

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
And just because WTHC and I are both married and secretly in love and getting cyber married, just because we beat children and make fun of midgets, just because we laugh at the stupid and smoke crack...
<flipping a coin>
Heads or tails?
I don't know about you, but heaven won't have me and the devil won't take me...
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<flipping a coin>
Heads or tails?
Well what does it mean?
Peacocks

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Wondering wrote:
How do you feel about this?
They sure do like to strut.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

think about this wrote:
I would agree that a gay can teach just as well as a straight but it's not only the lessons that children learn in school. They also develop a sense of who they are. Like I said before, if my child had a gay man as a teacher it wouldn't bother me as long as he wasn't a flamer. Teaching my son how a man walks, and talks, and treats people, or stands up for something is my job as his father and I wouldn't want someone who looks like a man but acts like a woman influencing what my son learns about being a man.
So, if a teacher was not gay but just effemenate, you would not want him in the classroom?
Truth Teller

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if a teacher was not gay but just effemenate, you would not want him in the classroom?
You mean the ones who still won't admit they are gay?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

off subject wrote:
<quoted text>
So this goes a bit off the topic of this forum.....but I'm commenting anyways. Does God not teach us to love everyone regardless? Does He also not teach that it is He who judges us? It appears to me that if churches "aren't welcoming" homosexual people then the churches doing this could be the ones truly shaming God! I believe according to God that ALL people are welcome in his House. Also, I believe He says to love
everyone even your closest enemies because
you never know when you're staring an Angel in
the face! So in regards to the gay teacher
question.....as long as your child is being
correctly educated and the teacher is not
harming your child or trying to influence your
child on the gay culture (as this is not a lesson
included in school curriculum and therefore
unnecessary conversation) then what the hell is
the big damn deal?
Thank you! Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance