SEREAmormonLAW

Elizabethton, TN

#108 Oct 6, 2012
gone are the days when you get a student pregnant and stay a teacher until retirement YES it happen didn't it sports was involved like that guy up in PA
What

United States

#109 Feb 7, 2013
SEREAmormonLAW wrote:
gone are the days when you get a student pregnant and stay a teacher until retirement YES it happen didn't it sports was involved like that guy up in PA
I don't understand
No Way

Greeneville, TN

#111 Apr 4, 2013
Basher wrote:
The men suck.
That's funny!
Bart

Greeneville, TN

#112 Apr 4, 2013
I heard CDMS had a gay male teacher or two.
Southern Woman

Travelers Rest, SC

#113 Apr 4, 2013
I can't believe that people around here don't realize how ass backwards and ignorant they are. This is the 21st century. FDR should have never created the TVA, you all deserve to be shitting in the dark!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#114 Apr 4, 2013
SEREAmormonLAW wrote:
and back then, all the blame fell on the minor and not the adult in the situation.
and when it did happen. the girl was whisked off to some distant family member or some clinic. until she gave birth and then was forced to give the child up for adoption. and then made to promise never to talk about it. as well as never to seek her child out to meet the kid.
this way, the teacher's record not only stayed clean for the school but also the teacher did not have to pay for child support for what he sired on that student.
which means that many of you folks could be descended from such a action........ but will never know of it. even if you went looking.
rob

Johnson City, TN

#115 Apr 8, 2013
gay teachers can't be any worse. Than str8 male teachers who pray on young girls. Did that not happen here in Greeneville middle school. A few years ago. All that happened to him was he got fired, and no jail time. double hillbilly standard..
wow

Morganton, NC

#116 Apr 9, 2013
DIXIE IRON FIST wrote:
I openly detest and ridicule gays,and if in the event one of my children become placed with a "gay" teacher I WILL have them moved to another class,as I do not want any kind of irregular behavior displayed/influenced on my childern.
if you feel so strongly about gay people, what would you do if one of your very own children were to come to.you and tell you he/she were gay?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#117 Apr 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>if you feel so strongly about gay people, what would you do if one of your very own children were to come to.you and tell you he/she were gay?
The possibility of the end of that relationship would be at hand.

Minneapolis, MN

#118 Apr 9, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
The possibility of the end of that relationship would be at hand.
meaning you would disown your own flesh & blood?
or would you murder that offspring?
Seriously

Orlando, FL

#119 Apr 9, 2013
Are you serious Dixie Iron Fist? Even though Jesus never once said a word about gay people - and oddly enough there were gay people way back when when Jesus was alive which means they HAD to have been born that way. You would disown your own child? You would judge which is a sin! You are def going to hell!
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#120 Apr 9, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Are you serious Dixie Iron Fist? Even though Jesus never once said a word about gay people - and oddly enough there were gay people way back when when Jesus was alive which means they HAD to have been born that way. You would disown your own child? You would judge which is a sin! You are def going to hell!
That doesn't mean they had to be born that way at all. There were murderers back then also. Does that mean they were born murderers?
neighbor

Lancaster, SC

#121 Apr 9, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Judging IS a sin HOWEVER it is not an abomination like being gay is.
neighbor

Lancaster, SC

#122 Apr 9, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>meaning you would disown your own flesh & blood?
or would you murder that offspring?
Yes. Disown.

Minneapolis, MN

#123 Apr 9, 2013
maybe it would be better to be disowned..
then the one disowned does NOT have to do anything with the one who did the disowning. this includes if the one disowned makes it big in the world as in for riches......
nor would if the disowned if they pass on before the disowner. the one who disowned their own flesh and blood would NOT be able to inherit any thing from the one disowned. even if the person who was disowned had alot of pricy stuff.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#124 Apr 9, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Disown.
Actually looking at it from a biblical standpoint. Being gay is no bigger sin than telling a lie. I certainly hope you wouldn't kill a child for telling a lie. I am not gay and in no way support or understand it, but I will love my children and their children, no matter what.

Minneapolis, MN

#125 Apr 9, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually looking at it from a biblical standpoint. Being gay is no bigger sin than telling a lie. I certainly hope you wouldn't kill a child for telling a lie. I am not gay and in no way support or understand it, but I will love my children and their children, no matter what.
that is what happened when a former coworker of mine whose parents were bigoted against IR dating, marriages, and offspring. she dated, married and then had two IR kids. her dad was about to disown her. until he grew up and realized that he and his wife would not be able to be grandparents to the two kids. she ended up divorcing their dad. but he still is a big part of their lives.
they, the parents of my former coworker realized that love is a much better thing than hatred is. especially when it is towards your own flesh and blood. and no matter what happened. the kids were still a part of them in many ways.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#126 Apr 9, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what happened when a former coworker of mine whose parents were bigoted against IR dating, marriages, and offspring. she dated, married and then had two IR kids. her dad was about to disown her. until he grew up and realized that he and his wife would not be able to be grandparents to the two kids. she ended up divorcing their dad. but he still is a big part of their lives.
they, the parents of my former coworker realized that love is a much better thing than hatred is. especially when it is towards your own flesh and blood. and no matter what happened. the kids were still a part of them in many ways.
Most people that feel this way, try to say that the bible says it's wrong. The bible never mentions anything negative about it. Actually many people in the bible married out of their race. People are people no matter the color.

Minneapolis, MN

#127 Apr 9, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people that feel this way, try to say that the bible says it's wrong. The bible never mentions anything negative about it. Actually many people in the bible married out of their race. People are people no matter the color.
true, the only prohibition in marriage was that a Christian was not to be married to a non-Christian.
2 Cor 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
LEVITICUS 18-22

Elizabethton, TN

#128 Apr 10, 2013
Thou shalt not lie with mankind,as with womankind:it IS abomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 24 min Trunketeer 28
Carrie at the Bean Barn 33 min Bobo 20
Mosheim Fun Fest (Jun '12) 48 min pageant winner 77
Stevie Scarlett 51 min Lunatic xxx 6
Why I get on topix 53 min Trunketeer 35
tyler walls at dtr 56 min cpayne 17
South Greene Lady Rebels (Dec '11) 59 min clueless 562
wreck 3 hr Trunketeer 14
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 3 hr ponzi 29

High Wind Watch for Greene County was issued at November 22 at 12:03PM CST