Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

My 10 yr old boy went to dr to get final vaccinations before going to 6th grade. The Dr said in 6 months he should get the hpv shot. I thought it was only given to girls. I wasnt at the dr, his dad took him so i dont have alot of info. Juat want to see opinions cause sometimes drs push things they shouldnt.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

That's odd indeed. My daughter is 13 and hasn't had hers yet. My son is 8 and I don't think that would fly with him!

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Do u think u will get one for ur dgtr? I just afraid of it cause it's new. I don't want problems 20 years later because of it. On a man, they can't get sick from hpv, they just carry it? I know it can cause cancers in women but never heard of a guy even being screened for it.

“my haters inspire me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

kristilou wrote:
Do u think u will get one for ur dgtr? I just afraid of it cause it's new. I don't want problems 20 years later because of it. On a man, they can't get sick from hpv, they just carry it? I know it can cause cancers in women but never heard of a guy even being screened for it.
I haven't researched it enough yet. I make slow decisions.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Are you sure your boy isn't a girl...

Or maybe your doctor doesn't know the difference...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

HPV vaccines are given as a series of three shots over 6 months to protect against HPV infection and the health problems that HPV infection can cause. Two vaccines (Cervarix and Gardasil) protect against cervical cancers in women. One vaccine (Gardasil) also protects against genital warts and cancers of the anus, vagina and vulva. Both vaccines are available for females. Only Gardasil is available for males.

“my haters inspire me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
HPV vaccines are given as a series of three shots over 6 months to protect against HPV infection and the health problems that HPV infection can cause. Two vaccines (Cervarix and Gardasil) protect against cervical cancers in women. One vaccine (Gardasil) also protects against genital warts and cancers of the anus, vagina and vulva. Both vaccines are available for females. Only Gardasil is available for males.
Thank you.

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
Are you sure your boy isn't a girl...
Or maybe your doctor doesn't know the difference...
well he pees standing up, and he farts and he throws clothes on the floor, so yep its a boy.

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
wow im impressed becky! Thats good info. So it can affect boys then the warts....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> well he pees standing up, and he farts and he throws clothes on the floor, so yep its a boy.
You had me at pees standing up...
Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>wow im impressed becky! Thats good info. So it can affect boys then the warts....
Becky is granny clampett's grand daughter. She and Jethro both got their PHD's while in the sixth grade. They are 2 really sharp individuals. You can really learn a lot from a dummy! > shakes her head and laughs like hell<

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Becky is granny clampett's grand daughter. She and Jethro both got their PHD's while in the sixth grade. They are 2 really sharp individuals. You can really learn a lot from a dummy! > shakes her head and laughs like hell<
Just because you "Nita" man and you "Nita" get laid doesnt mean you "Nita" be a fking b!tch...

“my haters inspire me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you "Nita" man and you "Nita" get laid doesnt mean you "Nita" be a fking b!tch...
Ouch!

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had me at pees standing up...
um yeah, i forgot. Sorry. No offense, actually i can if i lean up against a tree.
Hello

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you "Nita" man and you "Nita" get laid doesnt mean you "Nita" be a fking b!tch...
You drama freaks crack me up. I did not post that. I have been VERY direct in what I have to say. Unlike all of you, I do not hide behind numerous screen names to support my cause / position nor do I create new friends to argue along with me. Get a life & please stop emailing me.
Hello

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I should clarify my previous post. This "seven" (person who acts 2) has emailed me telling me to start crap on Nitta Mann. I'm not playing your games. I'm not saying awful things I've supposedly said either. Go away now
South Greene Resident

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

kristilou wrote:
My 10 yr old boy went to dr to get final vaccinations before going to 6th grade. The Dr said in 6 months he should get the hpv shot. I thought it was only given to girls. I wasnt at the dr, his dad took him so i dont have alot of info. Juat want to see opinions cause sometimes drs push things they shouldnt.
My boys, mid and late teens, have gotten this series. You should read an article called "The New Sex Cancer" written in Men's Health Magazine (just go to their website and plug it in their browser). Our pediatrician gave me a copy of this to read before I decided to get my boys vaccinated. It specifically talks about how the vaccinations benefit boys. And, there is a specfic window of opportunity for the shots. You definitely want insurance to cover it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hello wrote:
I should clarify my previous post. This "seven" (person who acts 2) has emailed me telling me to start crap on Nitta Mann. I'm not playing your games. I'm not saying awful things I've supposedly said either. Go away now
LA LA LA LA!!!
Ignoring your stupid ass...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

And why does it let me say ass??? Because... the moderator agrees with me...

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

South Greene Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
My boys, mid and late teens, have gotten this series. You should read an article called "The New Sex Cancer" written in Men's Health Magazine (just go to their website and plug it in their browser). Our pediatrician gave me a copy of this to read before I decided to get my boys vaccinated. It specifically talks about how the vaccinations benefit boys. And, there is a specfic window of opportunity for the shots. You definitely want insurance to cover it.
thanks ill check that out. And sounds worth is, scary huh? Thankfully good ol anthem blue cross will prob pay the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Contact the ACLU about Mr. Overholt 4 min boss hogg 3
BROYLESVILLE ye old Greeneville good old boys 6 min not all of us 12
Applause Greeneville you are famous 9 min Visiting Greeneville 1
76 year old arrest on world news now 11 min News junkie 12
Greeneville you made the Daily Mail (UK) 12 min Hahaha 9
What u do before u go to bed? 14 min Moron Polls 18
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 15 min Not sure 96
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 16 min Really 127
•••