Is Oregon Playing Austin Peay Today?

Is Oregon Playing Austin Peay Today?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Oh.....my mistake.
That's the baby vols on the field.
Can't handle #2 baby vols?
Wait till ya play #1!!!!!
hahahaahahahahaha
Rrrrrooolllllll Ttttiiiiiddddeeeee!!!!
Pigskin

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Fire the coach! UT can waste millions of dollars again for a buyout of a contract, and lure another loser coach with a big fat money deal.
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#3 Sep 14, 2013
I'm just watching to see if Oregon gets 1000 yards of offense.
Derek

Seymour, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2013
How about them vols
tim

Greeneville, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Where are the Vols fans at? Don't see much of them talking now. Did your wake up call hurt. Butch Jones will be gone in three years. You all got rid of the best coach you had with fulmer. Just leave the sec and go to acc you embarrass the sec
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2013
tim wrote:
Where are the Vols fans at? Don't see much of them talking now. Did your wake up call hurt. Butch Jones will be gone in three years. You all got rid of the best coach you had with fulmer. Just leave the sec and go to acc you embarrass the sec
Yup, those UT fans said fire Fulmer cause 10 -2 seasons weren't good enough. hahahahahahaha
Prediction

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 14, 2013
I am a SEC fan and I always pull for the SEC BUT.........if Oregon plays Alabama or any other SEC team for the National Championship they will win. The offensive talent and speed they have is unstoppable. Everyone knew Tenn was overmatched but I do think Butch Jones is moving in the right direction.
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Prediction wrote:
I am a SEC fan and I always pull for the SEC BUT.........if Oregon plays Alabama or any other SEC team for the National Championship they will win. The offensive talent and speed they have is unstoppable. Everyone knew Tenn was overmatched but I do think Butch Jones is moving in the right direction.
It wasn't so unstoppable for Stanford last year, and Oregon was a better team last year. Stanford held them to 14 pts.
tim

Greeneville, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Roll tide . Our defense will only improve
larry

Greeneville, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Oregon is much better this year.
no its just that Tennessee sucks that bad.
Snap

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2013
The Vols looked great against Austin Peay!!! On another note, I played two hand touch football with a group of six year olds today and beat their azzzz!!! I'm awesome!
Jar Head

Knoxville, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Oregon is much better this year.
I agree. They will have a tough test against Stanford but if they win that game they should go undefeated and play for the National Championship. This Oregon team against BAMA or Ga will be very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton (D) Serial Sexual Super-predato... 14 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
bill clinton (d): the original sexual super-pr... 22 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
Disrespecting our veterans 25 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 88
Harvey Weinstein(D):serial sexual super-predator 30 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 16
Need a new mayor 1 hr Go next election 1
China Kirby (Jul '11) 1 hr Graf Spiel 99
Logan Anderson 2 hr BK Greeneville 20

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages