Wreck on Asheville Hwy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Antioch, TN

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Did you see that wreck on Asheville Hwy today? Truck on its top, did anyone get hurt?
outlaw

Cambridge, MA

#2 Sep 1, 2012
yea that was allen bowers and he wrecked due to heart attack and passed away
John

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
I saw it...was really bad. Prayers to the family.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Another citizen killed by the pressures of life!
Family

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
All except "theangryguy" his anger hasn't caused him that much pressure in life yet.
NobodyUKno

Brentwood, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
You are an a**. Why don't you take ur ignorant comments and shove them where the sun don't shine. If you're THAT miserable just pack up and live in a cave in the mountains where no one will bother you. We do not know what caused this guy's heart attack. The best thing right now to do is just pray for the family. Only God knows why things happen the way they do, not some dumbass like yourself
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2012
NobodyUKno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an a**. Why don't you take ur ignorant comments and shove them where the sun don't shine. If you're THAT miserable just pack up and live in a cave in the mountains where no one will bother you. We do not know what caused this guy's heart attack. The best thing right now to do is just pray for the family. Only God knows why things happen the way they do, not some dumbass like yourself
Who's God? Don't give me that bullsh*t about things happens for a reason,that's lame!

Since: Sep 12

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 2, 2012
It was a horrible accident. I drove up near it on my way to town yesterday. I had to look at the upside down pick-up very hard just to be able to tell it was a pick-up truck. Two ambulances where on the scene. There was a second car involved with front-end damage... a black compact car. Today there were people out where the truck had been... looked like they were picking up glass.
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2012
about how old was allen bowers? was he the boyfriend to the bartener at mt view?
Somewhere

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2012
What part of the Asheville highway was this?

Since: Sep 12

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2012
The truck was lying approximately 100 ft away from the intersection of Asheville Hwy and Green Lawn Ave.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
about how old was allen bowers? was he the boyfriend to the bartener at mt view?
I don't know who the bartender at mt view is, but I did a google search & found this:
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memo...
My condolences to his family & friends...
curious

Columbia, SC

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Who was in the other car

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
Yes he was this is a very sad time for her and his family and friends don't know why ppl have to. Be so rude. And ignorant about these type of thing my thoughts and prayers are with Sheila and his family
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 2, 2012
thank you word woman.
nope

Johnson City, TN

#16 Sep 2, 2012
THis was not the Allen Bowers wreck. He died around noon, while this accident occurred at 4:00.
outlaw

Cambridge, MA

#17 Sep 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
he was around 43 and yes that was her bf
Cruel

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
You are such a cruel person...please stop commenting. My thoughts go out to the families...very sad.
just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2012
I thought he had kids, why weren't they mentioned in the obituary?
unvrno

Madison, TN

#21 Sep 4, 2012
He had a son, Brent, and a daughter, Lauren. I would like to know why they were not mentioned in the obituary. I think they are both over 18 now but either way they are his children no matter what the circumstances may be and they deserve our prayers along with the rest of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everybody celebrating MLk day? 5 min Really 11
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 7 min Trampisreallytranny 35
Dan Armstrong. A man - a true man - was murde... 10 min Jay Walter Jones 6
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 41 min baoip 17
2018 Greene County Election 1 hr General Beuregard 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,434
Andrew Welch 1 hr Hmmm 3
OBama the last relevant President 2 hr Not one 73

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages