Package Express Center
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Antioch, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Anyone ever work at Package Express? Anyone know anything about the owners? I think it is Russ Israel and Stephanie Hopson.
Santa

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone ever work at Package Express? Anyone know anything about the owners? I think it is Russ Israel and Stephanie Hopson.
I think I have heard of that one named Stephanie. I have heard she can be a real pain to work for too. They say she treats her employees worse than dogs, unless of course you are her favorite employee. Then, you get the special treatment, but don' t get on her bad side. They say she will make you so miserable you will have to quit.
Long Ago

Smyrna, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone ever work at Package Express? Anyone know anything about the owners? I think it is Russ Israel and Stephanie Hopson.
Russ Israel has a daughter named Stephanie.
pick up

Gallatin, TN

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Needing a pick up.
ex-employee

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2012
To "employee", you're either brand new, don't work at package express or oblivious to the obvious. Stephanie smokes, all day long, in her office. Those of us that didn't smoke (most of us) were forced to illegally endure it. She is nothing more than a spoiled little girl that has been given a business so she can pretend to run it. You will never find two people that micro-manage a business more than these 2 assholes. Stephanie sits in her office all day listening to everyone's personal calls, usually while drinking beer. If you're considering working here, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Between the two of them they share "slaves" or as they like to call them, employees. They would make their office staff (management) mow their yards and take care of their homes. We would make fun of those dumbasses for doing it, lol
LMAO

Gallatin, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2012
ex-employee wrote:
To "employee", you're either brand new, don't work at package express or oblivious to the obvious. Stephanie smokes, all day long, in her office. Those of us that didn't smoke (most of us) were forced to illegally endure it. She is nothing more than a spoiled little girl that has been given a business so she can pretend to run it. You will never find two people that micro-manage a business more than these 2 assholes. Stephanie sits in her office all day listening to everyone's personal calls, usually while drinking beer. If you're considering working here, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Between the two of them they share "slaves" or as they like to call them, employees. They would make their office staff (management) mow their yards and take care of their homes. We would make fun of those dumbasses for doing it, lol
Is that why you were fired,Making so many personal calls? So now your mad because they thought you should be working instead of on the phone. POOR BABY>
LMAO back

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2012
No, I quit after enduring about 200 of Stephanie's worthless team meetings where she curses her employees that have allowed her to live the easy life. My asthma was killing me from being around her constantly smoking in the office. My favorite part about her? The only thing she cares about is the Christmas party.

Nepotism is the biggest problem there. It starts with her and trickles all the way down to her worthless nephew. Quite sad, actually.
LMAOATU

Gallatin, TN

#10 Apr 15, 2012
LMAO back wrote:
No, I quit after enduring about 200 of Stephanie's worthless team meetings where she curses her employees that have allowed her to live the easy life. My asthma was killing me from being around her constantly smoking in the office. My favorite part about her? The only thing she cares about is the Christmas party.
Nepotism is the biggest problem there. It starts with her and trickles all the way down to her worthless nephew. Quite sad, actually.
Sounds like someone who was looking for an excuse to quit to me
LMAO back at u

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2012
EVERYONE ends up looking for an excuse to quit!! LOL, in the short time I was there, I watched a complete turnover in number of employees. I haver worked anywhere with that kind if ratio.
gvgirl

Cassville, GA

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Avoid this place if you can! I worked there much longer than I wanted to and to say Stephanie & Russ were unprofessional is an understatement!! They scream and yell and cuss people out. Those people have such a sense of entitlement and think the world revolves around them and you should be at their beck and call even on your off time. I got along with Russ ok and Stephanie until I made her mad by not including her in something personal some of us were doing on our time off. There was a reason, we didn't like her and didn't want to spend more time with her!! After that I was on her hit list. She would make fun of my clothes, my hair, my car, everything! She was a selfish spoiled child who threw tantrums when she didn't get her way. Russ enabled her and walked around like he was God. Yes they owned the company but those people believe they own you once you are hired!! Plus the pay was ridiculous for what you had to put up with! I found another better paying job and was going to give a 2 week notice but she started making fun of my outfit that day because it was a knockoff not designer and that's when I told her my daddy didn't pay for my clothes like hers did and if she wanted to pay me more $ I would gladly wear designer but with the money they paid we were lucky to afford thrift store prices and I quit!! The one plus to working there, they were like alcoholics so they would buy alcohol and bring it in and anyone could sit and drink on the job! Where else can an alcoholic work and get paid to drink on the job?!?!
ex employee

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2012
I don't want anyone to misinterpret my comments about Stephanie and think that I'm trying to call her the worst boss on the planet, because I'm not. I'm merely saying she is the worst human being in the world.
STHA

Burns, TN

#14 Apr 17, 2012
employee wrote:
I happen to work for Russ myself and he is a very nice caring man. Stephanie just does what she is told. And runs the place
You are mistaken about Stephanie. Russ is a nice person you are correct about that but Stephanie is an alcoholic, bi-polar, bitch. she does not do what she is told. It is her way or the highway. She was an ok boss before she became president of the company, after that she let it go to her head. She will assign projects than take you off the project and then bitch at you because you did not get done what she wanted when she is the one who pulled you off the projects to work on other stuff including personal stuff like taking you shopping, planting out on the patio, etc. The main reason people leave this place is because of her. At first you will be on her good list but if you say one thing about her or even have a conversion with Russ she will either bitch at you or find something on you to write you up and then you will be on her shit list and she will make your life miserable. She does get mad easy and she will go around shouting and slamming doors and does not care who sees her. If you want to work at a place that you are overworked and underpaid for your work or if you like stress than this is the place to work. If you would like to keep your sanity than i would stay away from this place or get out now.
ex employee

Charlotte, NC

#16 Apr 19, 2012
STHA & gvgirl are right on TARGET. Stephanie & Russ invented micro-managing or better yet, hostile work environment. I have asthma. When I said something about the illegal smoking, I was made fun of. Several times I had to work OT to get everything done so that I would not get yelled at. But come payday, the OT hrs were cut and nothing said to me. I was not told don't work the OT or that I need to get per-approved ... just yelled at if I didn't get the work done. If you can work anywhere else, do it! This place is not worth the stress.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2012
I am also an ex employee, I have never been through so much he'll in my life
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 19, 2012
I went through he'll there for years, they scream and cuss continually, they all have a serious self esteem problem.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#19 Apr 19, 2012
LMAO back at u wrote:
EVERYONE ends up looking for an excuse to quit!! LOL, in the short time I was there, I watched a complete turnover in number of employees. I haver worked anywhere with that kind if ratio.
Yes the turnover was absurd, many people worked one day and never came back. I had some people that I was training go to lunch on their first day and never return.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 19, 2012
STHA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken about Stephanie. Russ is a nice person you are correct about that but Stephanie is an alcoholic, bi-polar, bitch. she does not do what she is told. It is her way or the highway. She was an ok boss before she became president of the company, after that she let it go to her head. She will assign projects than take you off the project and then bitch at you because you did not get done what she wanted when she is the one who pulled you off the projects to work on other stuff including personal stuff like taking you shopping, planting out on the patio, etc. The main reason people leave this place is because of her. At first you will be on her good list but if you say one thing about her or even have a conversion with Russ she will either bitch at you or find something on you to write you up and then you will be on her shit list and she will make your life miserable. She does get mad easy and she will go around shouting and slamming doors and does not care who sees her. If you want to work at a place that you are overworked and underpaid for your work or if you like stress than this is the place to work. If you would like to keep your sanity than i would stay away from this place or get out now.
Russ IS NOT a nice person, apparently he didn't do to you what he did to me and to another female employee that I know. He is sick !
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2012
ex employee wrote:
I don't want anyone to misinterpret my comments about Stephanie and think that I'm trying to call her the worst boss on the planet, because I'm not. I'm merely saying she is the worst human being in the world.
Thank you, thank you. They dole out out as much cruelty as possible.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#22 Apr 19, 2012
I went to a secretarial service in Greeneville one time to update my resume and the owner was horrified to find out where I worked. She said Stephanie was a huge bitch that wouldn't even speak to her when she saw her out in public. She said she couldn't believe it because Russ paid her to write every damn one of Stephanie's papers while she was in college!
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#23 Apr 19, 2012
employee wrote:
I happen to work for Russ myself and he is a very nice caring man. Stephanie just does what she is told. And runs the place
I understand you have to say that if you currently work there, you really better be kissing Stephanie's ass because if you don't she will rip off your head and suck out all of your internal organs then she'll have a beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 18 min whatimeisit 11,267
iPhone 8 and food stamps 2 hr sabo 2
Michelle Willis Malone 8 hr Mr brownstone 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 9 hr manbutter fingers 750
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 9 hr kitkat 27
Tweets 9 hr remove head from ass 46
Uranium One Special Counsel 9 hr Sad Commentary 46
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville Thu Youfool 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages