Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9720 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Malibu Guy

Arcadia, SC

#10275 Sep 3, 2014
That's Just Perfect having fun playing a little eye spy. Had your shots yet ?
For the People

Crossville, TN

#10276 Sep 3, 2014
Everybody sing!

This is the thread that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friend.
Someone started posting it not know what it was...
Snowblind

United States

#10277 Sep 4, 2014
Snowball wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ok with your child getting polio or whooping cough ?
just the facts www.100777.com/node/217
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10278 Sep 4, 2014
Snowblind wrote:
<quoted text> just the facts www.100777.com/node/217
Those are NOT facts. It is an article by an idiot who think aliens want you to get shots so they can track you.
Town Loafer

Lenoir, NC

#10279 Sep 4, 2014
All these posts that say nothing. Its got to be women. Men can't talk that much. Its Idle talk, like a bunch of young kidds would do. JUNK !!!!!!!!!!
TheRealZeke

Kingsport, TN

#10280 Sep 4, 2014
Town Loafer wrote:
All these posts that say nothing. Its got to be women. Men can't talk that much. Its Idle talk, like a bunch of young kidds would do. JUNK !!!!!!!!!!
So, now by posting here, you are among the "women" "who saying nothing"--or, more than likely: a sexist pig who knows nothing.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10281 Sep 4, 2014
Snowblind wrote:
<quoted text> just the facts www.100777.com/node/217
OK, so you must believe that vaccines were totally unnecessary and these communicable diseases would have gone away on their own according to the opinion piece you posted, so that must mean you have never had any kind of immunization, right?
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#10282 Sep 4, 2014
Yes. The Federal government should mandate immuniztions.
TheSuperfreakZek e

Cordova, TN

#10283 Sep 5, 2014
Absolutely
Yeppers

Crossville, TN

#10284 Sep 5, 2014
Yeppers

Crossville, TN

#10285 Sep 5, 2014
Absolute fact!
No link with autism—not to mercury, not to thimerosal, not to any vaccines, including the MMR—has been found.
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10286 Sep 6, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>You have no, ZERO valid proof that ANY vaccines are linked to Autism. None.
Well ,how about the CDC whistle blower who says the CDC lied about the connection of vaccine to autism? Y'all haven't heard the news?
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10287 Sep 6, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>OK, so you must believe that vaccines were totally unnecessary and these communicable diseases would have gone away on their own according to the opinion piece you posted, so that must mean you have never had any kind of immunization, right?
OK Bozo got some vaccines way back when and gave some to the children before I started seeing the profit motive before the safety motive and all the lies and deaths caused by our wonderful pharma drugs.
Would not take vaccines again.
Far as I'm concerned these drugs and vaccines are toxic filth.
I have used alternative medicine for years. YES, the health food store is healthy. You take the monkey viruses and the other crap and shove them in your body Bozo no one is stopping you.
TheRealZeke

Kingsport, TN

#10288 Sep 6, 2014
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ,how about the CDC whistle blower who says the CDC lied about the connection of vaccine to autism? Y'all haven't heard the news?
Cite the source of your information you effing moron.

Wh it the fk is this whistleblower? Why should I believe her/him any more that i find credence in your uninformative windy cooments.
rodeman

La Habra, CA

#10289 Sep 6, 2014
My sons pediatrician has a sigh up in their office that effective April 1, 2011, the will not accept patient who do not get immunizations.
And your pediatrician is exactly right. I wouldn't want my child in class with others who were not vaccinated. When I was in school (granted a hundred years ago) you had to have your vaccinations current.
TheRealZeke

Kingsport, TN

#10290 Sep 6, 2014
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Bozo got some vaccines way back when and gave some to the children before I started seeing the profit motive before the safety motive and all the lies and deaths caused by our wonderful pharma drugs.
Would not take vaccines again.
Far as I'm concerned these drugs and vaccines are toxic filth.
I have used alternative medicine for years. YES, the health food store is healthy. You take the monkey viruses and the other crap and shove them in your body Bozo no one is stopping you.
How do you know that the health food stores are healthy? They are motivated by profit as well.

Perhaps all you need is to see the world "health"?

You are the Bozo!
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10291 Sep 6, 2014
DeDominicis wrote:
Yes. The Federal government should mandate immunizations.
I think the government should take over every thing cause you can see how everything is really doing great.
Open boarders and Ebola and ISSI terrorist threats at the boarder. Bank bailouts to fraudulent banksters using the peoples money, yep the people who got screwed over. Lets have a war with Russia that will work out on lies we make up like they shot down the M17.
I could go on and on.
How about mandatory vasectomies for over population?
Yep the Feds should run the show.
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10292 Sep 6, 2014
rodeman wrote:
My sons pediatrician has a sigh up in their office that effective April 1, 2011, the will not accept patient who do not get immunizations.
And your pediatrician is exactly right. I wouldn't want my child in class with others who were not vaccinated. When I was in school (granted a hundred years ago) you had to have your vaccinations current.
WHY oh WHY do you not trust your vaccine that you got so you would not get the disease?
I'm totally blown away by all the excuses as to why all those kids get these diseases after they have been fully vaccinated.
I have had the mumps, measles and chicken pox and I'm still here and I will never get these things again ever no matter who has these diseases.
WHY?
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10293 Sep 6, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that the health food stores are healthy? They are motivated by profit as well.
Perhaps all you need is to see the world "health"?
You are the Bozo!
Maybe you ought to read up on the Commission E report done by the German researchers all about those herbal remedies that they found to work for many illnesses.
How do I know they are healthy ? Do the Germans build a great Mercedes?
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10294 Sep 6, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite the source of your information you effing moron.
Wh it the fk is this whistleblower? Why should I believe her/him any more that i find credence in your uninformative windy cooments.
Mr. William Thomas senior CDC scientist made formal statement confirming original study did find a link between MMR and Autism.
Google it yourself Zeke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SG Volleyball 3 min Volleyball Victor 17
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 1 hr the man 8
________Flat Earth ________ 1 hr Leonardo 23
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 2 hr Sheriff Larry 21
Mean Walmart Rant... 3 hr Jeff 60
Whodunnit? 5 hr Vee 4
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 5 hr Slaughterhouse 3
DTR & Infidelity ?? (Mar '12) 15 hr Ben the engineer 68

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web