Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9674 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

WOW

Lexington, TN

#10141 Aug 18, 2014
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10142 Aug 18, 2014
WOW wrote:
http://www.marketwired.com/pre ss-release/-1939179.htm
More bullshit from you. You are incapable of understanding the nature of scientific evidence
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10143 Aug 19, 2014
WOW wrote:
http://www.marketwired.com/pre ss-release/-1939179.htm
How many immunizations ahve you and or your children had in your lifetime? Why won't you answer this? What are you afraid of?
Zeke

United States

#10144 Aug 19, 2014
Look at all you idiots. You are dumb fools. Just look at my greatness. Look how intelligent I am. I am awesome. I know what everyone should do. I have the answers. Listen to me. Look at the check mark I placed above my own superb post.
Zeke

United States

#10145 Aug 19, 2014
Look at all these morons. Look at me. I am great. I am intelligent. Listen to me. Look at the checkmark I placed above my own post.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#10146 Aug 19, 2014
You sound suspiciously like the queer who uses my name a lot!
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10147 Aug 19, 2014
Zeke wrote:
Look at all these morons. Look at me. I am great. I am intelligent. Listen to me. Look at the checkmark I placed above my own post.
And you are a phony sob who has nothing to offer to anyone. You are doing nothing but taking up space and stealing oxygen from those who are more worthy of each.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10148 Aug 19, 2014
Zeke wrote:
Apparently you did not remember your first post. Says more about you than anyone else.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10149 Aug 19, 2014
REO wrote:
Wonder if that is they same clown that claims to be independently wealthyq
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10150 Aug 19, 2014
REO wrote:
Pardon my ipad keyboard
Zeke

United States

#10151 Aug 19, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a phony sob who has nothing to offer to anyone. You are doing nothing but taking up space and stealing oxygen from those who are more worthy of each.
You are the phony sob. Impersonating Internet users is quite childish. Stay tuned, I will have more great things to say.
LAJ

Jackson, TN

#10152 Aug 19, 2014
Wake Up wrote:
Look at all the horrible diseases we have essentially wiped out in this country through immunization. The small risk is nothing compared to what we could go back to if they are not given. Small Pox, Whooping Cough, Polio, etc. are horrible diseases, and we will see them in this country again if immunization is not done. I do not think government should pay for it - parents should pay for the children they choose to bring into this world.
My sister got a rare epilepsy from her shots. At 31 she is still like a mental 6 year old. An acquaintance got polio from his shot. He lived, but is in a wheelchair today. I think some shots are good... when your body is big enough to handle it. My kids, my choice on shots. If the government gave birth, they could make the call.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10153 Aug 19, 2014
LAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister got a rare epilepsy from her shots. At 31 she is still like a mental 6 year old. An acquaintance got polio from his shot. He lived, but is in a wheelchair today. I think some shots are good... when your body is big enough to handle it. My kids, my choice on shots. If the government gave birth, they could make the call.
Your children are not your property.
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10154 Aug 19, 2014
Genetically susceptible population + environmental insult = disaster

(but don't let the facts get in the way...)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4...
REO

Cookeville, TN

#10155 Aug 19, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if that is they same clown that claims to be independently wealthyq
Probably so....seems he likes to use other people's names because he doesn't have the intelligence or the imagination to come up with his own name......mighty dangerous, if and WHEN he gets caught!
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10156 Aug 19, 2014
WOW wrote:
How about explaining just what you think this study shows? You need to be quite specific here. The study is specific.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10157 Aug 19, 2014
LAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the shots were the cause
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10158 Aug 19, 2014
WOW wrote:
So how many immunizations have you and or your children had? Why won't you answer this? Is it because you and your kids have every one of them? It is isn't it? You don;t even practice the lies you preach.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10159 Aug 19, 2014
WOW wrote:
So only black people should not get shots, then?
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10160 Aug 19, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
So only black people should not get shots, then?
The conspiracy-minded might see an agenda here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to Alicia at world? 10 min yup 7
Cat got you tale? 15 min whothehellcares- 15
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 16 min whothehellcares- 30
bend over 24 min holy roads 1
Watson Manuel 28 min Cpp 2
ISIS & Muslim countries 44 min Binary 16
Secret Service Agent Douglas Allen (Aug '12) 46 min BellaRosaLinda 12
LED lights 1 hr Binary 19
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 3 hr Vickernism 39
More from around the web