Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9780 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9721 Jun 30, 2014
Yes.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9722 Jun 30, 2014
Billy Woods wrote:
<quoted text> let me put it clearly... you don't know what you think you know.. and I never claimed to know the secret workings. I just said I know how the govt works.. you are the typical redneck that jumps to conclusions and tries to put words in peoples mouths. What I have stated is what I know to be true . All you have done is try to ridicule someone and try to make yourself and others think you are smart which you clearly are not. You are also close minded which is exactly how the govt wants you to be... you my friend are the ideal citizen. So... I know what I know and you know what you know. Who knows what's right or wrong?. So let's just stop the bickering because its pointless .
Huh?
No mand

Greer, SC

#9723 Jun 30, 2014
no.
Mand

Knoxville, TN

#9724 Jun 30, 2014
yes.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9725 Jun 30, 2014
Billy Woods wrote:
<quoted text> let me put it clearly... you don't know what you think you know.. and I never claimed to know the secret workings. I just said I know how the govt works.. you are the typical redneck that jumps to conclusions and tries to put words in peoples mouths. What I have stated is what I know to be true . All you have done is try to ridicule someone and try to make yourself and others think you are smart which you clearly are not. You are also close minded which is exactly how the govt wants you to be... you my friend are the ideal citizen. So... I know what I know and you know what you know. Who knows what's right or wrong?. So let's just stop the bickering because its pointless .
So enlighten us. How does the government work.

Note: what goes on in the military is. It what does on in civilian life. You seem not to know that.

If indeed you do know how the government works, then provide at least one credible concrete example.

If you make outrageous claims, then you need to provide evidence that those claims are true. Your failure to do this is indeed evidence that you are the closed minded person--not willing to consider the possibility that you might be mistaken.

What i ridicule, is not so much you as the stupid unsupported claims you have made.
Playmate of the year

Johnson City, TN

#9726 Jun 30, 2014
Okay, I will address the elephant in the room. I'm also going to ask the obvious question.

There is a so called " Intelligent Representative " that just happens to only get their so called "information" illegally and illegally only..

May I ask the Intelligent repo..... why don't you use that "degree" and conduct the information correctly?

resign?
Playmate of the year

Johnson City, TN

#9728 Jun 30, 2014
Playmate of the year wrote:
Okay, I will address the elephant in the room. I'm also going to ask the obvious question.
There is a so called " Intelligent Representative " that just happens to only get their so called "information" illegally and illegally only..
May I ask the Intelligent repo..... why don't you use that "degree" and conduct the information correctly?
resign? law suite? misrepresentation? bad reputation? Am I getting warmer?
Should I proceed further?
Playmate of the year

Johnson City, TN

#9729 Jun 30, 2014
Of course with caution...right lol.
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#9730 Jul 1, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Not really true. I'm as Republican as anyone and there are some things that need to be required or the whole population suffers. Polio is a really good example. There are some pretty stupid people on the planet from which the rest of us need protection.
They always want to blame those who don't get vaccinated instead of just admitting the friggen shots do not work.
It is like the boats always sink so we must dry up all bodies of water. It's not the poor boat builders nooooooooo,it's all that wet stuff,
Clem

United States

#9731 Jul 1, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
They always want to blame those who don't get vaccinated instead of just admitting the friggen shots do not work.
It is like the boats always sink so we must dry up all bodies of water. It's not the poor boat builders nooooooooo,it's all that wet stuff,
Just think how much more water there would be if all those sponges weren't in the ocean.
I hope the terrorists never go down there and start squeezing them all out. We'll all drown.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9732 Jul 1, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
What the H are you trying to say.

To what do the boats correspond?

To what does the water correspond?

To what do the boatbuilders correspond?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9733 Jul 1, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if only the shots had worked, we could have stopped Polio..... Oh, wait.
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#9734 Jul 2, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, if only the shots had worked, we could have stopped Polio..... Oh, wait.
Oh wait is right. Y'all forgot to mention that little pesky SV-40 cancer crud that came along with the polio vaccine. Just a little monkey business. like monkey virus.
was that the Oh wait?
I think not.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9735 Jul 2, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait is right. Y'all forgot to mention that little pesky SV-40 cancer crud that came along with the polio vaccine. Just a little monkey business. like monkey virus.
was that the Oh wait?
I think not.
Yes, the world would have been a better place if we had not interfered with the polio virus having its way with us.

See
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/another-a...
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9736 Jul 2, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
was that the Oh wait?
I think not.
Yeah, we should have just let all those kids die in respirators and go lame instead of running that risk of cancer. I'm certain you're right. WTF is WRONG with you???!!
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#9737 Jul 3, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we should have just let all those kids die in respirators and go lame instead of running that risk of cancer. I'm certain you're right. WTF is WRONG with you???!!
What's wrong with me for not wanting cancer? Cancer is 1 in 3 now.
Polio was on its way out because of better sanitation and nutrition.
You didn't hear about the 47,000 kids in India who are paralyzed from the Polio Vac?
How about the 67,000 deaths from Viox?
How about the thousands of dead ones from Bayers Aids infected drug?
What ever happened to " First Do No Harm"?
Sooooooooo, what's wrong with you??????????
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9738 Jul 3, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't hear about the 47,000 kids in India who are paralyzed from the Polio Vac?
So we should not vaccinate children against polio, then, right? Di you receive a polio shot? What about tetanus, if you get cut or scratched will you refuse a tetanus shot? You are a damned fool of the highest order. To even suggest that we would be better off with polio to avoid some risk of cancer that exists in your mind is ridiculous. You need to post your source of these statistics of cancer being one in three. Viox is not a drug being mandated for ANYONE. Let's see some statistics. Polio was NOT on its way out until Jonas Salk formulated the vaccine, doofus. WTF is WRONG with you?
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9740 Jul 3, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that 1 in 3 of those who get the polio vaccine will get cancer?

Your foggy writing reflects a foggy mind.

Provide reputable peer-reviewed sources for your outrageous claims.
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#9741 Jul 3, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that 1 in 3 of those who get the polio vaccine will get cancer?
Your foggy writing reflects a foggy mind.
Provide reputable peer-reviewed sources for your outrageous claims.
NO I did not say that you said that. I said 1 in 3 people will get cancer.
My My it looks a little foggy in your neck of the woods.
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#9742 Jul 3, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>So we should not vaccinate children against polio, then, right? Di you receive a polio shot? What about tetanus, if you get cut or scratched will you refuse a tetanus shot? You are a damned fool of the highest order. To even suggest that we would be better off with polio to avoid some risk of cancer that exists in your mind is ridiculous. You need to post your source of these statistics of cancer being one in three. Viox is not a drug being mandated for ANYONE. Let's see some statistics. Polio was NOT on its way out until Jonas Salk formulated the vaccine, doofus. WTF is WRONG with you?
Perhaps you feel fine trusting folks with a background of deceit and basically criminal activity selling drugs they know are deadly and a regulatory agency that lets them get by with a small fine and no jail time.
Sorry Charley I'm not so forgiving or trusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greatest Threat Facing Mankind today 29 min Jumanji 12
Parker Employees 36 min Hmmm 16
Deshaud Moore 45 min well 3
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 1 hr Kohlrabi 3
Trump Is President 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 38
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 2 hr Trumpisreallytranny 16
b@@bs 3 hr CTF6 17
Circuit Court Clerk Race 3 hr Not Respected 81
Confederate Monuments 4 hr Mrs Roberson 132
Another sheriff forum gone 20 hr Kilday supporter 41