Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
get real

Lexington, TN

#9119 Mar 10, 2014
RealPatroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything made in China is junk. Why do you think otherwise?
The Chinese buy their vaccines from US makers. Their observed injuries aren't muddied by the VICP.
It's quite simple, actually.
America

United States

#9120 Mar 15, 2014
No! This is the USA! We have rights.
stormysex

United States

#9121 Mar 15, 2014
America wrote:
No! This is the USA! We have rights.
yep , right to infect us with ignorance and disease . the good of many outweigh the good of a few. tke your income give to those with less. reason i don't work your work and labor will supply all my needs.
Bring it back

Knoxville, TN

#9122 Mar 21, 2014
Glad I left

United States

#9123 Mar 24, 2014
Of course vaccines should be required. Even on the very small chance it could case autism (all reputable studies show it doesn't) a very small percentage of children with autism is still better than a higher percentage of them running around transmitting polio, mumps, hepatitis, and all of the other horrible diseases that can be vaccinated against. Humans were much worse off 100 years ago when they weren't being vaccinated and we have all but eliminated many diseases in this country through vaccination so it should be pretty obvious what to do. The fact that so many people here argue against them makes me glad I moved from this backwards, redneck infested, shit hole of a state.
SexySassySenior

United States

#9124 Mar 24, 2014
Glad I left wrote:
Of course vaccines should be required. Even on the very small chance it could case autism (all reputable studies show it doesn't) a very small percentage of children with autism is still better than a higher percentage of them running around transmitting polio, mumps, hepatitis, and all of the other horrible diseases that can be vaccinated against. Humans were much worse off 100 years ago when they weren't being vaccinated and we have all but eliminated many diseases in this country through vaccination so it should be pretty obvious what to do. The fact that so many people here argue against them makes me glad I moved from this backwards, redneck infested, shit hole of a state.
good you need shot of birth control mandated no more of your kind govt. says so.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9125 Mar 25, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text> good you need shot of birth control mandated no more of your kind govt. says so.
The world would have been a better place if your parents had practiced effective birth control.
That Guy

Milan, TN

#9126 Mar 25, 2014
You two really have a skewed moral compass, huh? It's all fine and good to have your own opinions on things but the both of you honestly believe the vitriol that spews from your fingertips here.

Birth control mandated? That actually sounds great, in theory. So did communism. But we need only look to history to find an example of why mans corruptive nature makes a system like this not work. It was called The Third Reich.

But no, you're right. Both of you are of such higher intelligence that we should just cull DNA from you for future citizens.

That's all you two wanted, right? Your egos stroke? Hope you enjoyed the placating.
I trust them

United States

#9127 Mar 25, 2014
Immunizations should be mandated for everyone, children and adults. The govt is constantly conducting research to keep us healthy and at our best so who are we to say no? They are in power for a reason, they know whats best!

Oh sure some will bring up the Tuskegee Syphilis test conducted from 1932 to 1972 where the feds injected poor black farmers in AL with syphilis, telling them it was a cure for bad blood. Apparently the feds wanted to study the affects of untreated syphilis. I dont see this as a bad thing. The knowledge they gained from this experiment is helping everyone today. Or people will bring up when the feds injected Puerto Ricans with caner cells. Again, its all well documented but was done with the noblest of intentions. To help mankind.

So people attempting to scare you by mentioning these or other experiments are just fear mongers. I trust my govt to have my familys best interests in mind when they do something and i will not try to stop them.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9128 Mar 25, 2014
That Guy wrote:
You two really have a skewed moral compass, huh? It's all fine and good to have your own opinions on things but the both of you honestly believe the vitriol that spews from your fingertips here.
Birth control mandated? That actually sounds great, in theory. So did communism. But we need only look to history to find an example of why mans corruptive nature makes a system like this not work. It was called The Third Reich.
But no, you're right. Both of you are of such higher intelligence that we should just cull DNA from you for future citizens.
That's all you two wanted, right? Your egos stroke? Hope you enjoyed the placating.
It appears that you have a reading comprehension problem.
Joker

United States

#9129 Mar 26, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
The world would have been a better place if your parents had practiced effective birth control.
they did it's called abortion and you pay for it ha ha
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9130 Mar 26, 2014
Joker wrote:
<quoted text> they did it's called abortion and you pay for it ha ha
The joker is also known as the fool
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9131 Mar 26, 2014
yes, for healthy people. I've said it over and over.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#9132 Mar 26, 2014
No, they should not be required and I'll explain why. Today, we are battling insurance companies and big pharmaceuticals; they do not want you to be healthy, since you being sick makes them BILLIONS of dollars a YEAR. Vaccinations are and have been talked about during overpopulation conferences, which tells me that someone wants to lower the population of the WORLD. Many doctors don't themselves vaccinate or their children, politicians and the wealthy elite DO NOT vaccinate their families. There are many credible websites that educate and deter from using these incredibly dangerous shots. You can elect to not have them, JUST SAY NO!
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9133 Mar 26, 2014
Yes.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9134 Mar 26, 2014
Save the day wrote:
No, they should not be required and I'll explain why. Today, we are battling insurance companies and big pharmaceuticals; they do not want you to be healthy, since you being sick makes them BILLIONS of dollars a YEAR. Vaccinations are and have been talked about during overpopulation conferences, which tells me that someone wants to lower the population of the WORLD. Many doctors don't themselves vaccinate or their children, politicians and the wealthy elite DO NOT vaccinate their families. There are many credible websites that educate and deter from using these incredibly dangerous shots. You can elect to not have them, JUST SAY NO!
You have misused the term "credible".
Americans are stupid

Lexington, TN

#9135 Mar 26, 2014
Other countries are catching on. Why are you Americans so stupid...so easily duped?

http://www.examiner.com/article/portugal-susp...
WTH

Cookeville, TN

#9136 Mar 26, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have misused the term "credible".
You mean credible like the credible vaccine pushers? Are they still looking for those WMDs?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9137 Mar 26, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean credible like the credible vaccine pushers? Are they still looking for those WMDs?
I doubt that you are equipped to distinguish the credible nonsense. Let's bring back the good old days with smallpox, polio, whooping cough.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9138 Mar 26, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you are equipped to distinguish the credible nonsense. Let's bring back the good old days with smallpox, polio, whooping cough.
"from nonsense"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min Booger_ Burns 5,531
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 11 min Booger_ Burns 26
What is your favorite poem? 22 min Alex Nicole 106
Feeling lonely for the holidays 26 min Dr Wu 30
Hang 7 1 hr SpankIt 14
DTR Cheating Spouses 1 hr outtabelton 23
Ethan Self (Aug '13) 2 hr Rogers cousin 208
wheel tax 2 hr ralf 91
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 2 hr Counsler Bob 97
your first love 5 hr curious 133
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web