Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 409)

Showing posts 8,161 - 8,180 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
On Topic

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

While you slowheads are busy trashing one another, the topic is required immunization. I for one can't recommend mandatory immunization until it has been proven 100% effective and without side effects. In modern medicine most of the feared diseases can be treated without the risk of an immunization that could destroy a child. Look at the relation to autism and vaccinations. As for you goof balls who are on here to have a pissing contest amongst yourselves, maybe a vaccine for stupidity would cure that.

“Skeptic/Atheist”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

People who don't immunize their children are a hazard to themselves and everyone else and in my opinion should have their children taken away. They obviously don't know how vaccines work and need to be educated

“Skeptic/Atheist”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

On Topic wrote:
While you slowheads are busy trashing one another, the topic is required immunization. I for one can't recommend mandatory immunization until it has been proven 100% effective and without side effects. In modern medicine most of the feared diseases can be treated without the risk of an immunization that could destroy a child. Look at the relation to autism and vaccinations. As for you goof balls who are on here to have a pissing contest amongst yourselves, maybe a vaccine for stupidity would cure that.
You dont know how vaccines work. You should educate yourself. They have saved billions of lives and have a very very low rate of bad side effects.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Children that have not been immunized can give diseases to babies that are not old enough to be immunized. In some cases babies have died from this.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Ormadillos Husband wrote:
Armadillo likes it in shell , no reality to deal with , can't stay on topix. lol. see that's play on words like your play on real people...
You have no argument, do you?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

NO , No child should have to have that poison put into there body People need to do research on vaccinations they are killing our children......Reason #1: Vaccination Does Not Always Mean “Immunization”
If parents need further proof of toxicity, they can read vaccine package inserts. The insert for the DPT vaccine from Sanofi Pasteur warns that,“A review by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found evidence for a causal relation between tetanus toxoid and both brachial neuritis and Guillain-Barré syndrome [pain and loss of nerve and motor function].” Makers of the Tripedia vaccine for DTaP state that certain outcomes are so frequent that they had to list them. These reactions include:

• Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
• Anaphylactic reaction
• Cellulitis (a bacterial skin infection)
• Autism
• Convulsion/Seizures
• Brain dysfunction
• Low muscle tone and strength
• Nerve damage
• Hyperventilation/apnea

These are some damn good reasons to use vaccine exemption forms.

Vaccine supporters will insist that the benefits outweigh these toxicity risks. But that would only be true if vaccination was the only road to immunization.

Kids Can Build Immunity Naturally

We are all at risk from various “biological nasties.” Invisible threats are everywhere…A single gram of feces can contain more than 10 million viruses, 1 million bacteria, 1,000 parasite cysts and 100 parasite eggs.

The goal is to minimize risk by increasing our immunity, naturally. In Over-The-Counter Natural Cures, I showed how innate and adaptive immunity act as our God-given protection from biological nasties.

But, you have to support these Gatekeepers of health with proper nutrition, hygiene, sanitation and natural medicine like andrographis. Just as hand washing saved millions from infant mortality in a hospital setting, healthy habits minimize exposure and boost our natural defenses. The science supporting this won the Nobel Prize in 2011!

Bruce Beutler and Jules Hoffmann discovered that we are hard-wired with special receptors that recognize foreign invaders and activate our immune response. Ralph Steinman then found that special cells of the immune system possess the unique capacity to activate the immune response, which clears biological nasties from the body. And all of this occurs without vaccination! Multiple vaccinations that inject mercury, aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde into children
It is an admitted fact that today's vaccines given to children are intentionally formulated with mercury, aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde, all of which is insanely injected into the body of infants and children.

This is openly admitted by the CDC itself, which has emerged as a criminal front group for the vaccine industry. Rather than trying to determine why vaccines are causing so much autism, the CDC tries to hide the evidence, delay the hearings, and deploy smoke and mirrors to protect the criminally-operated vaccine industry where nearly every single vaccine manufacturer operating today has been found guilty of multiple felony crimes.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038290_children_po...

“Skeptic/Atheist”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

tlc44 wrote:
NO , No child should have to have that poison put into there body People need to do research on vaccinations they are killing our children......Reason #1: Vaccination Does Not Always Mean “Immunization”
If parents need further proof of toxicity, they can read vaccine package inserts. The insert for the DPT vaccine from Sanofi Pasteur warns that,“A review by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found evidence for a causal relation between tetanus toxoid and both brachial neuritis and Guillain-Barré syndrome [pain and loss of nerve and motor function].” Makers of the Tripedia vaccine for DTaP state that certain outcomes are so frequent that they had to list them. These reactions include:
• Anaphylactic reaction
• Autism
• Convulsion/Seizures
• Brain dysfunction
• Nerve damage
• Hyperventilation/apnea
Vaccine supporters will insist that the benefits outweigh these toxicity risks. But that would only be true if vaccination was the only road to immunization.
We are all at risk from various “biological nasties.” Invisible threats are everywhere…A single gram of feces can contain more than 10 million viruses, 1 million bacteria, 1,000 parasite cysts and 100 parasite eggs.
The goal is to minimize risk by increasing our immunity, naturally. In Over-The-Counter Natural Cures, I showed how innate and adaptive immunity act as our God-given protection from biological nasties.
But, you have to support these Gatekeepers of health with proper nutrition, hygiene, sanitation and natural medicine like andrographis. Just as hand washing saved millions from infant mortality in a hospital setting, healthy habits minimize exposure and boost our natural defenses. The science supporting this won the Nobel Prize in 2011!
Bruce Beutler and Jules Hoffmann discovered that we are hard-wired with special receptors that recognize foreign invaders and activate our immune response. Ralph Steinman then found that special cells of the immune system possess the unique capacity to activate the immune response, which clears biological nasties from the body. And all of this occurs without vaccination! Multiple vaccinations that inject mercury, aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde into children
It is an admitted fact that today's vaccines given to children are intentionally formulated with mercury, aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde, all of which is insanely injected into the body of infants and children.
This is openly admitted by the CDC itself, which has emerged as a criminal front group for the vaccine industry. Rather than trying to determine why vaccines are causing so much autism, the CDC tries to hide the evidence, delay the hearings, and deploy smoke and mirrors to protect the criminally-operated vaccine industry where nearly every single vaccine manufacturer operating today has been found guilty of multiple felony crimes.
You are delusional and a danger to society if you are not immunized or have not immunized your children. Shame on you.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

tlc44 wrote:
They are out to get you you know.
Chad Come In Your Mouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

tlc44 wrote:
• Anaphylactic reaction
• Autism
• Convulsion/Seizures
• Brain dysfunction
• Nerve damage
• Hyperventilation/apnea
armidillo wants proof but can't read
Prove it

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

tlc44 wrote:
• Anaphylactic reaction
• Autism
• Convulsion/Seizures
• Brain dysfunction
• Nerve damage
• Hyperventilation/apnea
Very well said! Look at the money pharmaceutical companies are making by endangering our children. I'm on your side and agree how hard it is to make some people see the light. I'm not exactly on the bandwagon for OTC supplements, but basic hygiene plays a big part in the scenario.
Skye

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Chad Come In Your Mouth wrote:
<quoted text> armidillo wants proof but can't read
Perhaps you read, but you cannot comprehend the words you sound out loud?

Nor do you understand what is acceptable scientific evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

All I can say is do some research your selves you have the internet go to several different search's and look it up for your self There is poison in the vaccines !

“Skeptic/Atheist”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

tlc44 wrote:
All I can say is do some research your selves you have the internet go to several different search's and look it up for your self There is poison in the vaccines !
I have. I use to work in the medical field before my disability, and I know exactly how they work.Vaccines work on the cellular level. There are more toxins in breastmilk and a pear than one vaccine., Seen the peer reviewed articles. So they are safe and rarely people have a problem with them. 1/3 of the population would not be here if it was not for vaccines so just remember that. I can give you the peer reviewed articles to prove it if you like.
Level-headed Minority

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

I love how the most rational people on this site tend to get the "nuts" and "clueless" judgements while those who can't even spell vaccine get high marks for their (THEIR, people, not there or they're!) ranting and raving

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Level-headed Minority wrote:
I love how the most rational people on this site tend to get the "nuts" and "clueless" judgements while those who can't even spell vaccine get high marks for their (THEIR, people, not there or they're!) ranting and raving
Typical Topix behavior...the dumber the Post, the better the dumb Posters like it. I think it's because they feel better about themselves when they see that they're not the only Idiots in the World. Lol!
And Topix is the Idiot-Magnet of Social Websites, no matter what the subject is or what's being discussed.
BTW, I agree that vaccines are a lot more beneficial than they are harmful, for most Kids.
nowhere

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

I dont have kids, but I would let them have some vacs, I mean my parents did, polo ... MMR and i would of gotten chickpox one if i had turned 11 and didnt have them yet, but for like Hep b and the flu shot, i wouldnt .... I got the first shot for hep b, and my dad told the school he was gonna sue them cuase it was against our religion to have shots, He got in the pray healing when i turn like 7, and they never questioned it. But I find the flu shot makes you sicker then if you got the flu, and the newer vacs, like the one for HPV they found out years after they have been giving it to girls to prevent HPV, that it only was affective against the HPV's that went away with time anyways and the side effects made a few girls die or worst there is a girl who is now stuck in a wheel chair from that shot, ..... So I guess it depends on WHICH ones.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Topix behavior...the dumber the Post, the better the dumb Posters like it. I think it's because they feel better about themselves when they see that they're not the only Idiots in the World. Lol!
And Topix is the Idiot-Magnet of Social Websites, no matter what the subject is or what's being discussed.
BTW, I agree that vaccines are a lot more beneficial than they are harmful, for most Kids.
Nice!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

It SHOULD be an Individual's..CHOICE!!
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
It SHOULD be an Individual's..CHOICE!!
You folks argument are based on the following:

1. The government should not tell me what to do with my property.

2. My children are my property.

Therefore,

The government should not tell me that I need to vaccinate my children.

Because the anti-vac people do not want to openly admit number 2, They search for another justification: namely, that the vaccinations do more harm than good. Problem is that the evidence they provide for this claim is of no scientific validity whatsoever.

I suspect that FOX devotees are more likely to object to vaccinations than those of the "mainstream media".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,161 - 8,180 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:01PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••