Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
8,121 - 8,140 of 9,304 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Some of the healthiest people I have ever met, say they have refused to take any shots or for that matter anything that comes from "big pharma".
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

freedomandbyond wrote:
Some of the healthiest people I have ever met, say they have refused to take any shots or for that matter anything that comes from "big pharma".
Please name them.
no one cares

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
no one cares
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

flu shot and GBS , google it.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

David wrote:
flu shot and GBS , google it.
You google it and provide your sources. I don't need to do your work for you
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You google it and provide your sources. I don't need to do your work for you
CDC center disea control source gov. and read pamplet they give you to sign when you get shot. and me had it rather have flu. disabled for life . now have permission to go back to your sand hole
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>CDC center disea control source gov. and read pamplet they give you to sign when you get shot. and me had it rather have flu. disabled for life . now have permission to go back to your sand hole
You certainly do lousy work. You said google. Give me some url's.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>CDC center disea control source gov. and read pamplet they give you to sign when you get shot. and me had it rather have flu. disabled for life . now have permission to go back to your sand hole
I am sorry that you have have been disabled for life. Is one of the problems an impaired command of the English language?
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

not mine to answer for you to find out , not doing your job. go back to shell and play dead since brain is already there
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

David wrote:
not mine to answer for you to find out , not doing your job. go back to shell and play dead since brain is already there
You make the claim. It is therefore up to you to provide the evidence.

Who in God's name are you to tell me what to do?

Given that you cannot write a sentence that is in the least bit grammatically correct, I suspect that you are the one who is either brain dead or,at best, a sloppy thinker.

Gadsden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Jon wrote:
Peruse thru the adverse reaction database before you decide that we should have zero say in what is injected into us or our children. vaccine injuries are real.
http://vaers.hhs.gov
THANK YOU
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU
To bad that neither you or Jon or you are qualirifed to pass judgment on what you have read.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU
Who is the clown who erasedmmy previous response to this message?
Olivias Husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

none of your bussiness. milan needs new influx of real people that know how to use a libary . cause yall just make good hill hicks

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Topix has become the "Hill Hicks" Forum. Go back on any Long-running thread and look at how much it has deteriorated just from the beginning until now. It's truly shocking...and a huge testament to the denigration of our Society, in this State, anyway.

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I will suggest you don't homeschool. Your kid might wind up as dumb as their teacher.
Don't these kids have to pass tests? Meet certain standards?
TTH

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
don't think so
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Olivias Husband wrote:
none of your bussiness. milan needs new influx of real people that know how to use a libary . cause yall just make good hill hicks
Do you understand the word typo. Note the relative position of the spacebar and the m.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Olivias Husband wrote:
Bussiness

milan

libary

.????

Appears that someone needs to check out the "libary"!
Ormadillos wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

he said hicks as your dumb as. you are from milan or hills which is it and when did president mandate people smart as box of rocks have access to internet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search