Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9609 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

WTH

Cookeville, TN

#8855 Dec 20, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
So provide some actual, factual, objective reasons why your believe this.
You're kidding?
Should we start with "Fast And Furious?
How about everything he says is a lie?
Is Gitmo still open? Do we still torture? Can you keep your plan if you like it?
Wake up?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WTH

Cookeville, TN

#8856 Dec 20, 2013
Umm wrote:
Well, I think vaccinations are beneficial to a certain extent. They have helped eradicate and nearly minimize infection with many prevalent deadly diseases like polio.
Really?
What ya think about ole Billy Boy Gates and his help in getting all those kids in India vaccinated and how that great program paralyzed over 47,000 kids.
How's that for eradication?
How about the SV-40 cancer cells that came along with those first Polio vaccines? Yep,that's what happens when you run the stuff through those monkey kidneys. Yep it picks up a lot of crud. Why SV-4? Cause there were 39 other animal viruses before they found that little gem. But a little monkey business never hurt no one. Right?
WTH

Cookeville, TN

#8857 Dec 20, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Describes you?
So provide some actual, factual, objective reasons why you believe this.
Fez

Harriman, TN

#8858 Dec 20, 2013
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8859 Dec 20, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your misinformed opinions based on highly questionable sources that provides sufficient reason.

You are not a person educated in science if you are relying on u-tube for your information.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8860 Dec 20, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Delete my last about the u-tube. On the other hand i am confident that you would rely on it as a source.
WTH

Cookeville, TN

#8861 Dec 20, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Delete my last about the u-tube. On the other hand i am confident that you would rely on it as a source.
Y'all could try the you tube instead.
It's so silly that you tube stuff, especially those referring to Albert Einstein. It's so unscientific of them to think they can inform anyone about such things.
Who could show the same thing as you tube and change it to top of the line scientific?
Mickey Mouse can talk on Albert's great mind and accomplishments and it is still all about Einstein and his life.
The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it.
Get a life.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8862 Dec 20, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all could try the you tube instead.
It's so silly that you tube stuff, especially those referring to Albert Einstein. It's so unscientific of them to think they can inform anyone about such things.
Who could show the same thing as you tube and change it to top of the line scientific?
Mickey Mouse can talk on Albert's great mind and accomplishments and it is still all about Einstein and his life.
The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it.
Get a life.
It is self-evident that you have a reading comprehension problem.

The truth is the truth, but saying something that happens is true is not the same as knowing.
Anonymous

Savannah, TN

#8864 Dec 29, 2013
hey
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8865 Dec 29, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding?
Should we start with "Fast And Furious?
How about everything he says is a lie?
Is Gitmo still open? Do we still torture? Can you keep your plan if you like it?
Wake up?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And any of this is worse than GW Bush leading us into wars in iraq and Afganistan? How many people have died in Iraq since victory was declared?

By the way, if everything he says is a lie then what would you say if he said

Everything I say is a lie.

?
smart

Charlotte, NC

#8866 Dec 31, 2013
No
Rockosmodernlife

Harriman, TN

#8867 Jan 1, 2014
Bob spencer

Portland, MI

#8868 Jan 1, 2014
I'm for freedom to do as I dam well please , they can shove all there new laws !!!
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8869 Jan 1, 2014
Bob spencer wrote:
I'm for freedom to do as I dam well please , they can shove all there new laws !!!
I would like to see you put this into action.

Since: Jan 14

Knoxville, TN

#8872 Jan 1, 2014
Post post
monsterz

Dandridge, TN

#8873 Jan 2, 2014
What happens to somebody else's child with immunizations among some other things should not be mandated by anyone. It is the parents choice and it doesn't always mean its the correct choice.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8874 Jan 2, 2014
monsterz wrote:
What happens to somebody else's child with immunizations among some other things should not be mandated by anyone. It is the parents choice and it doesn't always mean its the correct choice.
What you say is true only if you regard your children as property.
mom

Powell, TN

#8876 Jan 3, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>if your child attends school yes they are mandatory,no way around it,,also the courts have ruled in several cases not getting the shots is child neglect.
No. there is a form you can get filled out exempting your child from getting immunizations. I'm sure it can be found on google search.
Bobby June

Columbia, TN

#8877 Jan 3, 2014
Immunization didn't cripple your child. He's crippled cause you drink and drive!

It ain't governments'is place to tell us stuff.'Cept what marriage is (like we didn't already know), and what foreign dictators to turn a blind eye to in exchange for cheap oil.
Argo

Cookeville, TN

#8878 Jan 3, 2014
Just get your kids immunized so they don't die and they don't make other kids sick too.

Buncha worthless people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women... 36 min z0neCrew 39
Rope Swing? 51 min Larry 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 57 min Agnus 7,925
Shirtless selfies on Facebook 1 hr Larry 2
Marriage Wrecker 1 hr Feeling Down 7
Why have you stopped attending Church? 1 hr z0neCrew 26
Can you afford to be a republican? 1 hr z0neCrew 4
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr A l i a s 1,886
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 4 hr closing 26
Marie Osmond in Greeneville Mon z0neCrew 11